Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zaleas Mines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jhondrol

Jhondrol

The Zaleas Mines  Empty
PostSubject: The Zaleas Mines    The Zaleas Mines  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 am

The working place of most of the common males, a deep cavern built into the side of the mountain, the cavern extends deep inside the mountain, almost eighty feet deep and a slant downward at the back that extends another forty feet down. Lining the walls of this immense mine are jewels, each of the jewels the same color and extending from the wall just enough so that gripping them and pulling on them would jolt the mine a bad way and the whole thing would collapse, but just enough to see the beautiful swirl of energy that rested in them. These jewels were a power source for lightning able to channel it through the core of the crystal and shape it into almost anything that the mind could fathom, of course unless crafted right and condensed with the utmost care these crystals were easily destroyed. As you continued back the mine became more dangerous, one wrong step and your doom awaited the bottom of the mine shaft, as you continued down the slant it became steeper and harder to slip down the mineral became easier to find as if gifted there from the sky god himself.
Back to top Go down

The Zaleas Mines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daratan :: Roleplay :: Zalaes-
Jump to: