Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Underwater Kingdom

Go down 
+3
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Micah Masi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:20 pm

The actions that had just taken place seemed to pass and vanish from her mind within moments of the occurrence; though the shock of it crept painfully slow through her mind. Within a moment, Micah had gone from laying upon the bed, to kissing Shurik, and had ended with the sting of Naili's arrival, notice, and departure. It had gone so quickly, she couldn't help but to wonder if she was only dreaming it. But as she came to from her shock, her eyes slowly lingered to Shurik's silent form by her side, And Sachiel's fleeting departure as well. Blink. Blink again. Turn. And then she came alive, moving in one fluid gesture to stand before the bed with widened eyes. She had little to no time to respond, however, as the familiar, near super-sonic chirp of Ptitsa's coming arrival. With a bewildered look toward Shurik, Micah moved swiftly to the small, sea-view window on the other side of her room, unlocking the outside hatch for Ptitsa to come through, and waiting for him to settle inside of the hatch, before closing it, letting loose another switch that would drain the inside of the hatch of the water it now contained, and open the inner hatch for Ptitsa to come through. Once inside of the room, Ptitsa came to rest upon Micah's shoulder, beak nuzzling into the hair covering her ear. As if a faint whisper could be heard, Micah's eyes slowly widened as Ptitsa's memory from not five minutes before unfolded within her mind. Before her, almost like she was standing in the same position Ptitsa had been, Micah could see the beginnings of a war unfold. It appeared as if it were taking place near Incendia; with a closer look, she could see a fleet of dragons coming forth through the sky, and advancing upon the opposed army... And then, she could see the vivid image of Sotay, standing at the front lines of the opposing army. With a sharp breath, her eyes squeezed tightly shut; as if to block the scene, though it was not visible before her, anyhow. Ptitsa's face withdrew from her hair, allowing a sort of whimpered chirp. Standing still for only a moment to let the scene absorb, her hand moved rather mechanically as she allowed Ptitsa back out into the deep blue of Daratan's waters, before slowly coming to turn and face Shurik.

She sat still for several long moments, the worry and almost outright horror of the scene playing within her large, oceanic eyes. After a while, though, she couldn't stand the silence that had overwhelmed her, and so her words came out in a painful rush. "A war has started, Shurik. In Incendia. Sotaynru..." For a moment she couldn't help but to pause, but soon she was moving toward him, taking his arm and pulling him toward the door. "You have to go, Shurik, they need you..." And then it dawned on her, Shurik would have to go, into a war... Would she see him again? What would happen from here? Selfish, so selfish was she; she was near telling him to stay, instead. Could she keep him here, safe, with her? It wasn't an option, she knew so; pulling him toward the door, she opened it rather quickly and hurried him down the hall toward the main entrance way, slamming her door rather hard on the way out; hard enough in fact, that the dull 'SLAM!' would resonate through those very halls as they ran. Momentarily she paused as they came to pass Naili's room, though now she knew was not the time to deal with such a thing. Leading him to the pod systems she entered the little room, and with a maddening gaze on her part, the attender moved aside and allowed her passage without question, she lead Shurik silently into the pod, activating the needed pathways from the inside to take him straight to the center of Incendia's city, where a pod system much like this was set up to connect the two clans on instant for times of dire need. With a look to him, she leaned up to case a small kiss upon his lips; only a moment, before she was stepping out of the pod and murmuring hurriedly. "You should arrive within five minutes of your departure. Please, don't get yourself..." but she couldn't say the word, and after a moment she hit the appropriate button which would seal the pod and send him off. As the pod slowly came to movement, she turned with a fleeting motion, racing her way down the hall and toward the first place she needed to be; Naili's room. She could not deal with what Naili had seen just yet, there was a war afoot.

Making her way quickly to Naili's room, she didn't hesitate at the door, but rather let herself in. She had run so fast she had to pause to catch her face, though an almost maddening expression transformed her face into that of an avenging goddess. She spared no time in normalities, addressing Sachiel and Naili both with a rough, hurried voice. "A war has started between Incendia and Septur. Shurik has been sent off, we need to make arrangements quickly. I'm sure they are evacuating Incendia, rooms need to be open quickly, I'm sure we'll have several arrivals in need of safety." And with a pleading glance to them, she turned on her heal to go... and then realized with a start, she had forgotten something. Quickly turning back around, she addressed Sachiel directly. "Shin Hyouzan, where is he?" She continued on without pause, leaving him no room to answer. "Find him, wherever he is, collect him and bring him to the council room immediately." She paused a moment before shifting her glance to Naili, although a painful expression quickly transformed her face, followed by an apologetic one. "We will talk later on about earlier, this is more important... Naili... I need you to find Alainn, and bring her to the council room as well. Its urgent... I was hoping we could put this off a little longer, but there is no time now." With a small, faint smile that begged for forgiveness and understanding, she quickly made her way to her own room, collecting the needed items that would be called for soon, and heading to the council room as well. She stopped at the doors, giving a small nod to the guards that were positioned at the council room door. "No one is to enter this room for the next hour, except for Sachiel, A'Nailiah, Alainn Ceol, and Shin Hyouzan. No exceptions, no matter who may come along." She left no room for argument or question, and they nodded into submission and let her pass. She laid out the tools she would need and took a seat at the high council's thrown, awaiting the arrival of whom she could only hope at this point, the people that would become part of her private council.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Dismayed, stunned, All words that held their weight in his mind when it came to the situation he had just found himself in. As the other two Sirams had walked into the room and caught him, a man, in the bed of their leader and, judging from reactions, friends a sinking feeling began to fall over him. When the other woman ran off, he had recognized her from the ballroom and the beach, he sunk lower into himself. His eyes diverted their gaze to the floor in that moment as he took a deep breath. He hadn't even got settled in and his things weren't even in the room. The gaze from the man in the door fell on him for a few moments, and his eyes slowly met it. Sachiel, he had learned that his name was Sachiel, seemed unmoved by the scene before him. Shurik's eyes stared for a moment until he heard something else, his thoughts refocusing on Micah who had moved across the room to some sort of hatch. Something had swam into the little doorway inside and was now being let him.

He watched the little thing, it nuzzled against Micah like on old friend to her. It was a bird, a cute thing, and it attracted ones eye to it in seconds. In the moments following the release of the bird back into the clear waters that surrounded them, Shurik couldn't help but feel a vast amount of dread for what was to come. Her movements as she refaced him and her eyes staring at him like she had seen a ghost. And then it was there, she was staring directly at him and her lips where moving, speaking words, but the many emotions that flooded over him in that second caused his mind to fluctuate between them all. A war! A war had broken out in his home city and he was here in Siram. Suddenly, his entire mind shifted to anger at himself. He thought of Jin, Lilli, and all others he should be protecting at this very moment. From the look within Micah's eyes he knew she wanted him here, wanted him to remain safe and stay in Siram with her. His gaze met hers and in that very moment and without any words between them, his stare told her his answer. She pushed him towards the door and his body needed no direction. His hands pushed from the bed, his legs propelling him away. He flew past the man at the door and didn't stop until Micah did. He understood the momentary pause, but did not falter, hopping to the side as he waited for them to resume their dash for the pods.

He kept pace with Micah, knowing well he might get lost within these walls and cost himself more precious time. His mind had set itself upon the task he now had to do. Sotaynru, the man who had so blatantly called him out at the ball was going to get his fight. When they entered the pod room itself, the attendants split away and allowed the two to push on through into the area. As he took his first step into the pod, a small churn in his stomach began to grow inside. With the kiss she placed upon his lips returned, the churning only grew larger. As she poke to him once more, he took in a deep breath and caught her arm for a moment as she turned to leave. "Micah..." He smiled lightly as he nodded his head. "I will return to you one way or another." He hoped it was the one way, Alive. "In my bags... Please. Keep my dragon safe. It's the only memory I have." Though Cryptic at the moment, when his bag finally arrived within her room she would know what he was talking about. The carved dragon of his family's religion. With that, he let her step out and the Pod doors closed. He pressed his hands against the glass and watched her as the pod launched into the sea.

Alone. He was heading into the fight for him home alone. A low sigh passed through his lips as he sat in the center of the pod and began to pray. He prayed to the dragons for guidance. All his weapons laid in Siram's kingdom now, but he would be returning for them. As he finished his prayer and stood back up, the waters of Siram began to change and get darker. The trip was almost over, he had hit land and was now ready, A fire burning within his eyes. With only a few minutes to go until he had to fight, he practiced his moves, reserving his energy. He would have to recruit a few men, he knew there might be opponents in the city itself, and they will have to fight these men. As the pod entered it's final docking procedure, he faced the doors, ready to exit and begin his fight. He would go to the Barracks first, acquire his equipment, and then recruit who he could to aid in his charge. Here goes nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Chrys looked to her and nodded, following her slowly and asked just before they got to the pods "what clan did you come from? and how do you know what im thinkin.. does it show on my face?" he tilted his head and looked to her, stepping in the pod with her and felt teh familiar feeling of wanting to take out his 'click' out his hidden blades, and be ready for a fight. He fought this urge, and put his hands by side, letting his right hand rest on his sword, and his left hand rest on his hip, looking around and slowed his breathing and proposed a soft question "arent you ever scared that this thing will break?" He looked around again and then back to her and slowed his breathing more, kinda scared of what he just said happening. He closed his eyes and calmed himself slightly, still listening for her to talk.He really hoped that she knew these wouldnt break, so that he could put his mind to rest, but he kept his eyes closed and moved his hands up and flipped his hood back over his body, and opened his eyes, looking to the ground, so that no one could see his face. He smiled to himself as he saw the symbol he made for himself. It basically mimicked Assassin's creed, but it had the point downward, inside of upward, and the curved parts curved all teh way and made a small circle. he closed his eyes as he listened for her still. His mind started to move towards the beautiful farmlands of his home clan's land, a soft small snuck on his face as he remembered this, even thou he had left so long ago, then his made destroyed them all and he sighed softly, wishing he had been there to maybe fend off whatever had destroyed his homelands. He balled up his fist and then opened his eyes, glancing to the feet of Ashling, and sighed to himself again, calming himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 am

Ashling sighs. " Well Im not actually from a clan technically. As for how I knew, yes it did show on your face, plus I know the pain of clan destruction. The clan I was from were nomads. An off shoot of Siram. They were all killed by another clan. I escaped. Found my way here, and thats the short story. Micah took me in and here I am." She smirks at his worry. " Well I dont worry, but I can swim." She places her hand on his arm. " Don't worry. these things are safe. Oh look here we are." The pods touch down and open to the hall leading to the visitor's lodging. " Come along." She walks down the hall to her room. She loved this room. In the past few weeks she had decorated it, with the walls draped in black velvet and the ceiling painted to look like the night sky, with the floor a light blue. The coloring made her feel free for some reason. Gesturing to her room she says " Home sweet home." And walks over to sit on her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 am

Chrys nodded slightly to her and then looked around the pod and saw nothing but water all around them. He sighed to himself, not really liking it down here. He was startled as he felt a touch to his arm, and for hte first time, his left hand flicked and the hidden blade came out and he looked to her and looked down, saying softly "im sorry.. im not use to being touched.." He moved his hand over and pushed the blade back up smoothly and followed her feet, not daring to look any higher, not wanting people to see who he was. He kept his hand on the sword and the other just hand at his side. He looked up slowly, making sure his face wasnt see as he walked in "nice place.." he said softly, and looked around, then walked to a wall and slid his back against it, and pulled a knee up, then put his head against it, and pulled his hood a little more over his head, and said softly "im sorry bout a little bit ago.. i didnt mean to do that.. it was pure instinct.." he looked up to Ashling with a single eye, the other covered by his hood. He pulled his sword off his side and set it on the opposite side that Ashling was on, and put his daggers in the same place. He worried a little as he took his shirt off, leaving his under shirt, and took his hidden blades off and set them inside his hooded shirt, he looked over to her "thanks for getting rid of my scars Miss Ashling."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

Ashling was rather taken aback when he went to stab her. But since he didnt, she forgave him quickly. After all, even though she was quick to touch him she probably would've reacted the same way he had. She watched as he undressed and took off his weaponary. " Chrys. It's ok. I won't deny that you startled me but since you didn't hurt me I forgive you. You are welcome to the couch, or the roll out cot.. or where ever." Her ice blue eyes sparkle with michief and sexuality. Sitting crosslegged on her bed she watches him and waits to see what his next move would be. She was vaugely aware that her kimono was riding up to the point that her upper thigh was showing but she didnt really care. It was her room. She could do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 am

He rubbed the outside of his hands and ran his fingers through his hair and looked to her, mainly looking into her eyes, and then he looked over her body, and then back to her eyes, seeing her eyes, ice blue, he tilted his eyes and smiled and said softly to himself, looking around the room once more "each clan.. different things.. hmm.." he shook his head and then glanced up to her eyes and asked "or where ever, eh?" He slowly got up and sat on the bed slowly, and leaned against the wall, looking at her eyes, then the rest of her once again, and finally back to her eyes. he knew he wasnt that bad lookin himself, considering he was almost always on the move, being what he was and all, he was kinda forced to always be on the move. he looked around the room once more, before settling his eyes on hers, his emerald eyes seeming to shine a little in this light "hmm.. mind if i sleep up here.. as long as you do?" he smiled a little as he winked to her at the end of his sentence. He hadnt really cared to get any woman in bed with him, cause most woman never saw what he actually looked like, none outside of this woman beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 am

Ashling could feel his eyes raking over her. It made her skin tingle. Shifting slightly so her legs were straight out in front of her she smirks at him as he sits down next to her. She looks him over and nods . He was beautiful to her. Her first instint was to curl up and see what he would do but she resisted for a bit. " Welcome to my bed." She smiles a teasing smile, then lays down on her side. She sighs softly and wonders what kind of night she was in for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

He looked to her and moved a little more on the bed, and peeled his shoes off, and smiled a little, glad his shoes fit his feet so well, cause n sand was left on his feet, he moved both his legs up, and crossed them, and looked to her more as she laid down on her side, smiling a little and nodded "its a very nice bed.. " he chuckled softly and wanted to touch her skin with his fingers, cause when he had felt her touch his arm earlier, as she led him to the pods, he wanted to touch her hand, but now, he was much closer to her. He didnt look around the room this time, but let his ears listen around the room, making sure nothing was in the room that his eyes missed. he spoke softly "may i.. uh.. i dun wanna sound dumb or anythin.. but.. my i feel your skin..?" he felt kinda stupid for asking such a question, but it seemed the only word she could find to say.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 am

Ashling shivers slightly as he asks to touch her skin. She nods. " Yes." She barely breathes the word but she knows he could hear her anyway. She leaves it up to him where he decides to touch her. Laying completely still she waits for his touch. A thousands thoughts run through her head, first and formost, this was going to be a long night, if she had any say in it. A devilish grin dances across her lips. The man next to her might be the one. If only he could get over the wanting to stab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 am

He smiled a little and heard what she said, and his fingers moved forward without him really giving it much thought. His fingertips barely touched her leg as he pulled his hand back, then softly leg his whole hand touch her leg. He had a sheepish grin on his face, just as he thought 'so long.. so long i have waited. and it feels nice' he looked to her lips and smiled a little more, asking softly "why do i have a feeling that this is gonna be a long night?" he smiled a little to her again. His fingers slowly moved around her leg, moving down toward her knee, then back up, until it hit her kimono, and then back down, he wasn't really paying much attention to where his hand was, just the fact that her skin felt flawless under his fingers and palm.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 am

She resisted the urge to purr when his fingers touched her leg. The feel of his fingers against her skin was intoxicating and then when he said they were in for a long night she couldnt help but giggle. " I was thinking the same thing." She turns over so her other leg is the one available for his touch. " Chrys.. I dont want to be forward but.. would it be ok if I got more comfortable?" She stands up and walks ot her closet and pulls out her short shorts and tank top. She shimmies into them and comes back to the bed and lays back down facing him. She gently runs her hand up his arm and smiles at him. " Back to what you were doing before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

He smiled a little and chuckled softly, hearing what she said. He slowly touched her other leg and then nodded slightly to her, moving his hand to the bed, and waited for her to come back and then touched her leg again, and slowly leaned forward, and touched her leg with his other hand and put it on the back of her thigh and gently put his left hand under her ribs and gently lifted her up, and gently sat her in his lap, and looked to her eyes, smiling a little "hi there.. you dun mind it here.. do you?" his words barely left his lips, but he knew he hadnt had to speak them too loud, considering how close she was now. his fingers moved along her ribs on the outside of her shirt for now.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 am

Ashling's lips part as she is lifted up and placed on Chrys' lap. " well hello there. I can honsetly say I dont mind it here" She grins and bites her lower lip. A shiver passes through her as his fingers run up her ribs. She leans forward and whispers into his ear " Whats on your mind Chrys?" Her hands run the length of his arms as she waits for him to answer her. Would he seriously want her? Could she give herself over to him? Would she be so bold? She leans back to look at him, her ice blue eyes burning into his. daring him to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:58 am

He smiled a little to her and nodded a little "well.. thats good to know" he kept moving his fingers slowly up and down her clothed ribs as he listened to her whispered and responded softly "besides you, which is a major part.. the little part left is the fact my clan was destroyed.. but eh.. im sure ill be able to get it started again.." he stared back back into her eyes as she leaned back, loving how her eyes were daring him to make a move. he gave in to this dare and leaned forward slowly and kissed her softly on the lips, the only thing he was thinking now was 'such soft lips' and he pulled back slowly, looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 am

Ashling is slightly startled as he leans forward and kisses her, but the shock passes very quickly and she returns the kiss with unbridled passion, twisting her fingers into his hair. She holds him there so she can keep kissing him and then releases him as her lips trail from his to his jaw and then throat. Once at his neck she nips gently and gently licks the skin. She could feel his excitement and it made her smile against his skin. " Chrys.. do you want me?' She says this in a soft teasing voice and nips his neck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 am

He smiled a little in the kiss, and kissed her back, not really caring if anything was in the room now, he slowly moved his hands down and then up inside her shirt, feeling her warm skin on her ribs, he smiled a little and tilted his head away from her, letting her have whatever she wanted on him and he shivered a little. he said softly to her "yea.. the question is.. do you want me?" he smiled a little, his fingers still moving around her ribs slowly, then moved to her back, and then back up her back, and ran a finger down her spine slowly and softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm

After all was said and done, he smiled as he looked down to her and moved his fingers around her back slowly and listened to her speak and he nodded, saying softly "yes, i still love you.. it was better then i could ever think.. was it as good as you hoped for babe?" he looked down to her, smiling a little. He actually felt kinda tired from that whole thing, more tired then he usually got from just running around everywhere. he kept looking to her, smiling a little and kissed softly on the top of the head, and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Ashling nods sleepily. " It was much better than I thought it would be. I'm glad you still love me. I'm a little sore but I suppose that goes with what happened." She winces slightly as she shifts a bit. When he kisses her head she smiles up at him. " Oh Chrys. What now? You can stay here with me I think. Unless you want to leave.." She trails off and yawns. She would sleep well tonight in his arms, unless he left her, or moved to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm

He nodded slightly, and laid his head back "im glad too.. i sore too.. who knew someone of my nature could get sore.." he moved a hand up and poked his abs and groaned. He picked his head up and looked down to her and said softly "i dont want to go anywhere without you.. but you know.. i must leave.. or avenge those responsible.. your welcome to join me babe.. but i have to warn.. the life i lead.. is well.. a very dangerous one.. " he kissed the top of her head softly, and laid his head back and kept his moving his fingers along her spine, and yawned softly and started to close his eyes. He would sleep well as well, so long as she didnt get up and move from his body, thou, he had a feeling she wouldnt be doing that.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Ashling yawns again. " Im sorry you are sore as well. Oh Chrys, I wish you didnt have to go. I want to be with you but.." She looks around. " I cant leave this. I dont know what to do.." She yawns sleepily. " Oh well lets figure this out in the morning." Falling into a deep sleep she hardly moves during the night. In the morning she yawns and stretches, wincing again as the feelings from last night come rushing back to her. Looking over she is a bit suprised to find Chrys still there. She would need to find Micah today. She needed to talk to her. Getting up as gently as possible she walks silently over to the bathroom and takes care of business then slips into an emerald green dress, which hugged her chest and then flaired slightly at the waist. Shaking out her hair she looks over to Chrys again. She would wait for him to wake up before she went anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

His mind sprung up from his sleeping body, and his hear twitched, He sat up as she was in the bathroom and moved to the foot of the bed and then slipped off the bed, standing up and got his shorts and put them back on, and grabbed up his pants, slipping them back on and tired them, and put his shirt back on, not caring that the hidden blades fell out and hit the ground, he stepped on them then moved his foot away and picked them up, and strapped them to his arms, in their normal places. He picked his sword, and the strap of leather and tired it around him, and put the sword through the loop he made and then tired the leather back on him, putting the daggers back in place and he smiled, walking to her as she walked out of the bathroom and hugged her gently around the waist, and said "mornin babe.. did you sleep well?" he looked to her eyes and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Ashling giggles softly. " Oh very much. You? That was an impressive dressing session by the way. Um we need to go find Micah." She smiles at him. " Well in any case, I need to find Micah. You are welcome to stay here I suppose." Her lips curl upwards and a small smile plays across her face. " Also, eventually we will have to sit down and talk to eachother, but.. not yet. I need.. time to think. I need you to stay with me." She finishes weakly, knowing that wouldn't be possible. He had a mission. She envied him. At least he would find peace in all this senselessness. She would never know that feeling. Unthinkingly, she lets a sigh escape. Recovering quickly she smiles and says " Ok. Well. Im heading out to find Micah." Then she is out the door. She really meant what she had said. He could stay where he was if he was more comfortable. She would always be back later. Right now she needed to talk to Micah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm

He smiled to her "i slept great babe.. " he chuckled softly "it comes from cleaning my clothes and then having to get dressed in a hurry" he smiled a little to her and shook his head "i think ill go.. i wonder if she has an answer to a question i have." he smiled a little to her and then listened and nodded slightly "ill stay with you babe.. but i have to ask you.. what did you mean last night.. that you cant leave? you cant leave these islands, or you cant be too far from the waters?" he asked them, then nodded to her and followed beside her, and grabbed her hand gently in his, lacing their fingers together with hers, and flipped his hood up, blocking all sight that could potentially be bad for anything, not wanting anyone who is a potential enemy to attack this woman, his woman. His left hand rested on his hip, keeping the pouch near his hand, so that he knew the shell was safe still.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

As they walk she says " Well Im glad you slept well dear." As his fingers lace into hers she could feel the protective air surrounding the gesture. She was being claimed. Should this bother her? All she felt was happy, until he asked her why she couldn't leave. " Well I do need to be near the water. But I also have this strange feeling I should stay. I can't explain it. I lack the words. I want so much to be with you.. perhaps.. you can visit between slayings? I have no other solution." Suddenly she stops infront of a door and knocks. Micah may or may not be home. She would wait a little after knocking and then if she recieved no answer she would go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Underwater Kingdom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next