Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Underwater Kingdom

Go down 
+3
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Micah Masi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

He smiled and nodded to her, and kept his fingers laced with hers and listened to her and then nodded slightly "i see.. well.." he listened to teh rest of what she said and nodded slightly "as i want to be with you.. and there is no perhaps.. ill make sure to come back babe.. i promise.. " he wanted to just wrap his arms around her and kiss her right here, but he restrained from his this because they weren't in private. He gently tightened his grip on her hand as they reached the door, and kept his gaze down, not wanting to cause trouble between anyone.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Sprawled across her bed in a very lazy manner, Micah's childlike mind was at work on the plans she would have for her new bedroom. She would have to re-decorate, of course; repaint, which was the fun part. What would she paint? She took a moment to look around the room, eyes brushing over the cherry blossoms, the waves, the trees, the beauty of it all. Would she repaint these pictures, or would she choose to do other ones. For a moment, her thoughts wandered back to the Lane; the beautiful and majestic, yet told of and never seen, mystifying creatures that others only believed to be fictional. Vivid memories of her last visit there tainted the edges of her mind; she could easily repaint them. Maybe she would do a flower garden, too; and the beach... She was so lost in her plans, that she was startled by the knock upon her door. She was sure a faint 'THUD' could be heard, as she fell backward onto the floor. Sitting up to rub her head lightly, she looked up to the door, contemplating whether to answer it or not. Taking only a moment to contemplate, she wandered over onto her door; crawling with a laugh, instead of fully standing. Once reaching the door she opened it up, looking up to Ashling and another she didn't know with a laugh. Slowly she pulled herself up into a standing position, before motioning them inside. "Hey! Long time no see, Ash!" She plopped down on her bed, crossing her legs and grinning up to them both. "I see you found a mate, eh?" Her voice was playful, a childish laugh emitting from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

" Gods, I hope so. I want so much to be with you Chrys. The thought of not getting to be hurts my heart. Please no matter what, be careful. Return to me." As his fingers tighten in hers she gets the strangest flash. He wanted to kiss her. She just knew it. But.. she also knew he wouldn't. While they were waiting for an answer she gets up on her tippytoes and kisses him. She throws all her love and passion into the kiss. Then she hears the stirring in the room and braks away. The door opens and Micah is.. on the floor. Well ok then. " It has been too long Micah. Yes. I found a mate I suppose you could say. Micah, this is Chrys. Chrys.. my dear leader Micah." She smiles kindly at the girl leader. " So Micah, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Chrys nodded and smiled a little "i promise to be safe babe.. i promise to return to you.. " he slowly lifted his free hand up as he turned towards her, and touched the area of where her heart should be and said softly "always remember that your heart beats at the same rhythm mine does.. so if you wanna feel my heartbeat.. feel your own love.." he looked to her, and leaned down, and kissed her back, matching her love with his, and her passion with his, his hands dropped to her hip and then moved away as he heard footsteps on the other side, and pulled from the kiss as she did and looked from her to micah and heard the world leader in it. He softly spoke "Hello miss Micah" he bowed his head in a sign of respect and slowly followed in after Ashling and kept his gaze down, and moved his other hand up and pulled hte hood up more, not wanting to be seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 am

Miss Micah? A Bow? This wouldn't do; unlike most leaders, Micah was still a child, and the whole formal gig just didn't work for her. With a quiet laugh to her inward thoughts, she stepped aside and led them into her room; comfort-ridden as she once more moved to sit on the bed. For a brief moment she became very aware of the fact that it was becoming dark outside, and she had remained in her room all day. Because of this, her attire was little to be seen; a thin, satin kimono covering her well enough. Passing a hand through her long, silver strands of hair, a laugh passed her rosy lips; embarrassment so vague and light hearted, it as unlikely to be picked up from the air. Again, she was brought to a realization; this was a man she'd never seen before, whom was seemingly unfamiliar to these parts. This man was now standing in her bedroom, one of the most decorative and lively sites you could see on Siram; the combined effects of the brilliantly colorful paintings of water and cherry blossom trees upon the walls, the candles that floated in mid air, and seemed to defy gravity itself, though this was only because the base of the candle holders were made of water, and thus easily manipulated to hold up. The room itself smelled of cherry blossoms and fragrant roses; the appearance, the warm lighting, the smell, and even the gentle blue glow that was cast through her open-sea-view window, they created a magnificent scene before the eyes. To be honest, her room all but shouted at all passerby's, demanding their eyes' attention at one; she was proud of this fact, for she had created all that was before them herself. With a childlike giggle, she patted the bed for them to sit; Goddess knew there was enough room, for it was an 8ftx8ft bed, and was big enough to host at least 5 people at a time easily. The grin that curved her lips resonated an amused, innocent, and proud picturesque. "Nice to meet you, Chrys! I would say Ashling here has told me all about you, where it not for the fact that I am receiving the feeling this relationship is still pretty new!" A quiet giggle escaped her lips, her arms coming up to cross behind her head, as she leaned back against the wall. "So, Ashie darling, what brings you to my canvas room, on this fine day?" Of course she could consider it her canvas room, as she had painted her very being across the room in every way possible. The smile that curved her lips remained; if only growing as the moments ticked by.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 am

Ashling reaches out and takes Chrys' hand. Then she turns her eyes towards the decor. Wow. That was the thought that rang through her head. Wow. It was a sight. So different than her own. " Micah. You've created quite a room here!" She exclaims. Sitting down on the huge bed her eyes roam the walls still. At the mention of the relationship Ashling blushes slightly. " Oh godess. This relationship is quite new. " She smiles and looks up into Chrys' eyes, her own reflecting her feelings. Perhaps she gave her heart away too easily, perhaps she longed to be loved. Chrys had come along at the right time. She would tell Micah who he was but that was his place, his call. His explanation. Turning back to the girl she smiles widely. She was beginning to halucinate she thought, because the longer she looked at Micah the more of herself she saw in the girl. Remembering the peice of paper she had found in her belongings she hands it over to Micah. " I found this paper. As you can see the paper is signed by a man. With your last name. Now. What's strange about this is I found it in my fathers belongings. It looks to be a letter, but most of it, I cant read. I thought of you however once I saw the name." Her ice blue eyes widen slightly in confusion. She was curious as to why her father ( and now she) possessed this peice of paper. Keeping her hand in Chrys' she waits to hear what the girl thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 am

Chrys walked slowly into the room, staying close to Ashling and sits on the ground by Ashling's feet, not feeling right being in the room of a leader of a clan. He kept his gaze down from the rest of the room, but gave the floor a quick sight and then turned his head a little, looking at Ashling's leg and after they were done speaking, he asked softly to Micah "would you happen to know why or who ordered the Tenkuu to be destroyed miss Micah?" He looked up slowly to the leader, and saw it was a girl who seemed a child still. He looked back down and pulled his hood back and looked up at leader and spoke softly to her "if you know nothing, then please tell me, for i am looking for those responsible, so i may make them pay for such an injustice to the Tenkuu people. My name is Chrys, i was born of the Tenkuu people, and the art i know, is not the normal for a Tenkuu to practice, i may not say what i am here, nor anyway, for i have done some bad things in my life these past couple years, and i wouldn't want it to track me here. That is as much as i wish to say.. I'm sorry to take your time on such a matter" he moved his hand back up and flipped his hood back over his head, his hand staying in Ashling's, he looked up to her, and then put his head gently to her leg and finally looked back at teh ground.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

The sudden outburst of the man set Micah on edge; the seriousness of the question reflected with a disquieting glint against the irises of his jade orbs. To be honest, she knew nothing of Tenkuu's dismemberment. With the recent plethora of chaotic events ravishing the lands of Daratan, she wasn't in the slightest bit surprised that rage had been instilled within the Dragon. Not to mention the fact that Tenkuu had damn near defied all nature and reason within the land itself; to think it's demise due to that of a mere person was foolish, if not callow in its own right. She would be candid; no use in leading him to believe in something she thought outright silly. An idle though tainted the weathered edges of her mind, however: What if there truly were someone on the outside that had been there to provoke? Even farther, what if it were someone she knew? Someone she loved? Could she love a person whom had caused such great destruction? She loved Sotay, but more as a little brother than anything. Though Micah was older than he, she had been gifted with the mind-frame of a gifted monk. She knew quite well Sotay held more of a childish capacity in most cases than she; what if she were to give some hint to him being involved, would this man hurt him? She supposed Sotay would deserve it in that instance; she couldn't help but to maintain that protective state of mind, however. And so, contemplating his original question for a short moment, soon a teaspoon worth of wisdom would spill from her petal-pink lips with a quiet murmur of condolence. "While I am presently un-knowledgeable to the situation of Tenkuu's dismemberment, I can make you a promise now. If I hear any word on the matter, any hints leading to the answer you seek, I will be sure to tell you. I make you this promise, with the hope that even if you do discover the mind behind the actions that have transpired, you do not make haste in seeking revenge. While whomever it may have been may deserve the pain you so desire to put them through, the actions you might take could land you in a no better situation than he or she." She would fall silent for a short while, listening close to the words Ashling would soon begin to speak.

The letter she was handed held little interest presently; the aged page, which seemed so insignificant in its well-worn and illegible glory. But the interest she would normally feel, under any other circumstances than presently, was easily read upon the plains of Ashling's face. A mild interest would soon arise, though she was too exhausted mentally to permit it extensive growth. What truly perked her interests in this moment, was the almost childlike facade of innocent interest upon this girl's face. And so, forcing the corners of her lips into a semi-uplifted state, she glanced down at the page with mock-interest as her words began to spill once more over the pleasant comfort of her lips. "Interesting; definitely a curious thing to find within your father's belongings. You'll want to find out what it is, I'm sure?" It wasn't a question, so much as a mild statement. In fact, she continued on after only a brief moments pause, not needing the assurance to know the answer. "I suppose it may be a good idea to take a visit down to the Royal's Library, we may be able to find something concerning this, there. Unfortunately I have some things to attend to this night; we will have to take our little trip in the morning, if that is alright? In the meantime..." A short pause allowed her eyes a diversion toward the man; what was his name again? Chrys? "Chrys may stay with you, if you'd like; in your room. Though, I doubt that was even a question?" And soon, a quiet laugh would spill from her lips; arms lifting to embrace her legs and pull them securely into her chest. "I wish you both a good night's rest; we may find ourselves searching for quite some time, tomorrow." This quiet statement would serve for a gentle dismissal, awaiting their exit, before she would curl up upon her bed and relax into the silence. Soon, she would fall prisoner to her own mind, if only for a while; allowing the oddities of the prior conversation pluck at the strands of her mind like a pizzicato violinist would his instrument. She would do this in the hope, that after some time, she would truly begin to understand why the people around her acted the way they did; the reasons and the answers to the chaos in the world.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Ali sighed and wandered the halls. Micah had offered her to stay in her room, and she would have gladly taken up the offer had she not been as restless as she was. What had become of the slight family she had now? Was it lost yet? No, she refused to think that. Her posative attitude would remain. She was determined for it to. She shook her head trying to clear the thoughts she had. It would be great to not think for once. She continued to walk, slowly though, and found herself wandering in the familiar direction of Micahs room. She put her hands into her pocket and looked down at her feet. She felt something in her pocket though. Her brow furrowed and she pulled whatever it was out and examined it. It was the paper sotay had given her a little while back. He had said something she couldn't remember clearly, and she tucked it back in her pocket, deciding to ask Micah about it, but in the morning, because Micah needed to relax for a bit, and she knew that. She looked up before entering Micahs room, but saw the familiar face standing by the door. She stopped for a second, her mouth dropping open, before she shrieked out "SOTAY" and threw herself into his arms. "where were you?" she questioned.

(sorry if that makes no sense, I'm distracted lol (10 or so minutes later: edited!))
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Reuniting   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm

sotay seen the one he had coem to see right ina simple flash of movement before he held her in hsi arms. worn tired dirty even but his face was stilla s she had left seen it soul stained to the core. he sighed at her question but in the simple moment he returned her embrace with a gentle kiss upon her excited lips hugging her tightly to his body. he placed his chin upon her shoulder. he spoke gentle words " i have tread paths where shadows lay ridden where sorrws claim thy blood stained hands. suffering inhumane actions a place id never see you enter in all the years of wisdom you may live to have. i am so happy to have you hear in my arms but im sure you must have heard of the way the darknsess fo the great dragon has stained my soul only seen by guilty eyes upon my own hands." he sighed finishing his sentence.. he kissed her neck gently. " shall we go in together to se lady micah or will we retire else where to embrace eachother for lack of doing so in lost time?" he held her so close feeling so unworthy of the privledge.
?
?
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Ali returned the kiss and buried her face into his chest, her forehead resting lightly on his neck, while she silently listened. What he said confused her slightly, but she didn't press further, only looked up at him while she heard his question. "Um, I would like to see Micah later rather than now, so where would you like to go?" she thought of a couple different places, but didn't really care where, only that he was here with her, and safe, which had worried her earlier with his sudden leave. She pulled away only slightly, so she could see his face properly, and waited for his decision.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Sotaynru oved the way she held him he had missed it in cold heart and stone he had sat in the wretch of deathly flesh burning human flesh. he had the thoughts and words of cursing dying soldiers. echoing his young mind. he fought the thoughts back he would enjoy what he had with the woman for now. who knew how logn it would last. "id suggest we go back to your plac if we may make it that far.., you see my presence isnt exactly wanted here." he sighed slightly letting his words soak in it had been too long he some what forgot how exactly to get home. " would you lead th way dearest?" eh smiled hiding the shamed fae benath his childish mask.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Ali hugged him tightly before pulling away and walking slighty towards the pods, holding his hand. She frowned at his words, and decided to question after, when they reached her house. She waved to the escort at the pods, and pulled Sotay into the pod before the escort could say anything. She grinned and once inside the pod that would take them to the island she pulled his face the few inches down and kissed his lips lightly before just hugging him. This had been the longest she hadn't seen him since she had first met him, and she was surprised at how much she had missed him. It wasn't even that she had alot of time to think, due to recent events, but she did miss him regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 am

Sotaynru found his guilt eating upon him though ali made it all perfect he felt almost whole with her pressence near him. holding her close while the pod took them to their destination he kissed her yet again each time their lips met in such grand a unison he felt the music of the grandest of daratan had played the simple unheard cupids serenade. his feelings had grown so much for her in hsi time away. having witnessed anythign but at his age he should have all drwn in blood by his own hand. a simple sigh crossed hsi lips. as they neared the exit kissin her once more. " i have missed you dearly sweet unique allain my small delicate snow flake" he had never really called her this before perhaps he was at an emotional understanding for once unafraid to risk it to get close to her he wanted her in any ways so many diffferent ways. but the most important of these was that she was his. and had they need to tear away with ogres axe and demons steel they would have to chop for ages to destroy what he fealt and by time they raised either of the before spoken theyd find a spire of earth drenched in there blood protrudin through there stomach cavity. though this was no time of that for now they exited the pods to head to alainns house. (keep leading the way little snow flake)
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 am

Having separated herself from the need to keep her vacant visage, she was left tumbling rather graciously into a lapse of distress; fortified only by the semblance of anger and mistrust she had seen within Sachiel's swirling blue orbs. There was no need to keep a cover, now that she was no longer in the presence of beloved; or so she thought, though the opposite would become apparent as she made her way down the winding maze of hallways, toward her room. It was almost as if she'd left all of her reasoning and sense in the Council Room; what little she had of it, anyway, as she barreled her way to her room. The expression upon the planes of her childish-like face twisted into a mask of confusion, and perhaps desolation of the possible separation between her and the people she loved most. On normal days, she would take into account that here she was, racing down the corridors with such a pained presence; she didn't, however, take that into account this day. Instead, the Guardians, Council members, visitors, friends, family; whomever was along the path of the route she took to find solace within the confides of her room, where left to see her running down the hallways in a crazed fit; like the tantrum of a child, however mute she kept the display. Of course, if you saw your princess moving in such an upset manner, with the ghost of tears in her eyes, what would you do? The occasional guard would attempt to slow her down; ask whats wrong, provide some form of comfort for her untold tales of sorrow. She would merely shrug them off and continue her journey to solace; leaving them to wonder: What happened? Who had hurt her? Caused her such a semblance of distress? One or another could place a knock on her soon closed off door, beckoning her out for an explanation; she would just curl in upon herself within the confines of her massive blankets, shutting out the world around her for a little while, if only for a few moments peace of the day's twisted events.

(At this point, she is acting from her childish side; 'tis meant to be overly dramatic, and well... childish. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underwater Kingdom   The Underwater Kingdom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Underwater Kingdom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4