Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Septur Posts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Septur Kana the people of sand and stone, manipulators of the earthly world, masters of sculpture and mystery, craftsmen of metal. The people of Septur Kana are nomadic in nature wandering across the desert plains without taking up a specific home. The clan is smart, and enjoy testing their abilities by creating art more beautiful than those that came before them, as well as through pulling metal ore from the ground and fashioning it into pieces of beauty. Septur Kana are traders of art, metal, stone, and can often be seen wondering around the edges of the deserts in which they call their home. The people of Septur Kana are identifiable by the following traits (excluding their ability to manipulate Earth); Septur Kana are very dark skinned due to their homeland the desert, they wear loose fitting robe clothing much like Egyptian robes to keep their body somewhat in shade the robes being of thin fabrics to allow the winds to cool them when they blow, the people of Septur Kana are hard workers and believe that they can only create the most beautiful of crafts if they work as hard as they can in every aspect and are often considered perfectionists. Members of Septur Kana can most commonly be found in the following jobs: Artists, archeologists, miners, traders, and black smiths. While these are common jobs the people of Septur Kana are very skilled at labor and preform most tasks without fail due highly to their inability to do things only half way. They are also famous for their highly disciplined and well trained military force making them a force to be reckoned with in time of war. The clan symbol is that of a black wolf howling at the moon from on top of a desert cliff. Members of Septur Kana are very intelligent and patient, the clan also puts a lot of time and effort into finding out the truth to the underground tunnels created by their ancestors which they often use as homes during times of crisis or in times of celebration. Many try to recreate the tunnels but so far no one has been capable of recreating the beauty and splendor seen within. Many believe it to be of a power beyond that of any living member of the clan, or of multiple members with power far beyond what is displayed in the people of the present. Septur Kana is lead by Sotaynru the smartest military mind in the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://the-five.rpg-board.net
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 pm

welcome everyone if theres any questions bout anything with this clan dont be afraid to ask me. pm me please or just a regular message will do. thank you..
+sotaynru+
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 pm

She looked at him quietly then let out a yelp of fright as the wolf tossed her on his back. She was realizing what was going on until she felt his fur on her hands. As they got there her heart was beating rapidly because they were going so fast. She looked at the fires then to him. "Is this the entrance to your room?" She questioned him like a child as she peered around the area.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

sotay laughed at her hir a bit as the wind had definitly taken its toll on it it amused him her curiosity he wouldnt say anythign though as the wolfs let her down and took off into the night the gaurds went a seperate direction as the entrance closed behing them tapping his foot odd crystals filled the area with lights and sotay led the way flicking his hand to the side a bit an opening came forth to a large room decorated in so many different masterpeices paintings even among other things sculptures to the exact replica of the wolves and the one largely sculptured thing int he mddle of the room on a table a large kingdom built int he form of an extremely large temple. without thinking of his company at all sotaynru dropped off hsi cloak revealing his slender muscualr body. pale as could be he pulled off the robes he wore fit for travel and battle eventually to a naked state he jumped onto his overly necisary large bed and looked to the sky before he suddenly realized he did have company though he knew no better he hadnt had any female interactions in his life yet so he didnt knwo this was an indecent action this was how he usualy slept
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

She stood still as he opened the entrance a walked in. She followed behind like she usually does. She turned and looked at the paintings in the room. She was truly amazed by the pictures. Until she turned to see him with his cloak of and she turned around hiding her face. "U-um.." She couldn't talk very well as she kept turned away. "Lord Sotaynru" She said quietly as she turned back around keeping her eyes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 pm

he looked at her curiously then jumped fromt he bed and approached her getting very close as if to have a normal conversation. " yes what is it lady veil?"
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 pm

She covers her face and her blush as he walks closer to her almost like to have a formal conversation. She doesn't look up she just points out his wardrobe. Her face was beat red and her heart was beating so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

he didnt understand her gestures she had went from talkative to this red color he didnt get it " um do you want a hug?" he asked questioningly as he attempted to put his arms around her innocently
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

She just kept looking down not listening to a word he said she just kept her gaze away. So she didn't move but only flinched like she was getting hit as his arms were around her in a hug.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 pm

He was sent here from his land above the sky to drop of some advance tools so the people of this land..Standing there look at his map of the land the direction said he was here but he didn't see no entrance to enter ..Confuse he paces around til he found a way in
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 pm

sotaynru hugged her tight not sure why she was so stand off ish he let her go finally streatchign he went and layed on his bed he patted the side next to him " you should come rest lady veil " his ears then perked up as he heard a slight disturbance above them in the sky he scooped up off the bed and sent sharp impulse to ten of his best archers on the spot each and every one of them had their bows aimed for a different part of his body sotaynru could do nothign to appease this visitor as he was locked in til morning so he sen a mere scout to meet the man the scout came into veiw and waited for the man to land to speak
( hahaha im so sorry to do this to ya veil lmao but he doesnt know any better ahaha)
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm

She closes her eyes tightly as he hugged her and she stood frozen. She hadn't had a hug since her parents died, and that was long ago. She looked to him as he walked away and sat on the bed and patted it. She didn't move but stood still

(I have to leave anyway I will be on tomorrow if you want to Continue this RP)
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Dahlia was stuck, having an artist's block if you will, she couldn't decide how she wanted the new building to look. In all, she was confused, if they were nomads, why was she designing such elaborate buildings. At least it kept her busy, right? She took a deep breath and went back to her doodles. "Hm.." She thought out loud, as she looked out onto the horizon of nothing, she had nothing to really give her inspiration, as the desert held nothing but cacti and tumbleweed. "That's it." She said out loud. She smiled widely and took a deep breath as she started her next part. She looked around the desert when she was finally finished wondering who would want this one.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 pm

he really wondered if veil was going to ever lose that red color on her cheeks as he layed there in his bed entirely exposed he finally let it go and just waited for her to do someethign that night was slightly hard for him to find sleep. so many ideas running through his head different ideals for the home lands kana would become great. nto that they werent already but with odd problems such as prosperity and hunger the land had much to improve he honestly didnt shut an eye merely looked blankly to the wall.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

She didn't know what to do. It was odd for her to be staying the the same room as a man, let alone and exposed man. She sat down on the floor and made herself comfy as she laid back with no expression, her face still red. She tucked her hair in her top and she used a bag she was carrying as a pillow. It didn't matter to her if she slept on the floor or on the bed, besides laying next to him. That she would easily pass on doing. She rolled to her side facing the opposite direction of him and stared at a wall blankly, and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

sotays concentration was broken as he noticed her attempt to lay upon the floor. he rose up and was slightly frustrated as was easily shown through his voice. " what the hell is wrong you were fine one minute and then the next your in this odd state of bewildered idiocy. did i do somethign that may have insulted you for most it would be extremely hard to take him seriously as he stood there naked in his frustration.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

She turned to him her face pale but her cheeks were bright red. Her smooth complexion made her almost look like a doll. "You did nothing. It's just." She turned her gaze from his face to the wall in front of her. "I'm not used to being in a room alone with someone. It makes me feel, different, especially if that person barely has any cloths on..." Her voice trailed off as she looked to his face with a soft expression like she barley has anymore.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: General Inspecting the Army   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

He strode in between the columns of soldiers. They all stood at rigid attention as he stopped every now and again to inspect their gear. He walked over to a pedestal and stood on it so he could address the whole army. "Many of you do not know me, some of you have had the chance to see how I operate. I do not take liberties with human lives, for we are all human, and I would never ask any of you to do something I would not do myself. Since we are all human, since we all live and breathe the same air, I do not ask that you look upon me merely as your General, I prefer you look at me as your friend, your confidant and your support. I will be relying upon everyone under my command, as I know you will rely on me. If you feel I am doing something wrong, or disapprove of any of my methods or tactics, I urge you to come forward and make your reservations known. Garrison, dismissed. If you have duty, report to your post immediately, if you are not scheduled to work today, then go and spend time with your families, relax and enjoy yourselfs, for you never know when you will have to say goodbye and be summoned to war." He nodded and watched as they dispersed amongst themselves, some going to the bars for a drink, others going home to see their beloved. He stepped down and began to walk to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

sotay now finally understood why she was so off blanace striding over to his dresser he pulled otu new robes and put them on. then smiling to her he moved a carpet fromt he floor and waved hsi finger as it bcame a soft bed of sand he layed down in that spot still peering up at the ceiling he beckoned her " sleep now my bed is yours for this night and i assure you that you will never have to share this room with me again. the day to follow had so much ahead he would have to go speak with his general this oen thing he looked forward to plus plans had to be put into order for his trip and this ball and just soo much.

(soldiers)
the soldiers looked upon the man with blank expressions not sure hwo to take him quite yet but everyone knew that sotay would not let just any man control his forces this man had obviously earned his rank there fore it was only right of them to show respect to him. they stood at attention waitign for his speach to end and then a few of them approached him. " um sir what advice would you give us to rank up in this military as i have studied military strategy for quite some time i hope you may be able to provide me with adequate advice sir sivad" the soldier stood at attention waiting for the mans reply.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

She watched him walk over to the dresser and put on a robe. She was a bit calmer but something was still bothering her as he spoke. She looked at him and nodded , steadying her self as she stood up from the floor and made her way to the bed, a little tired from they travel. She just sat the and opened her mouth to speak "Thank-You, Lord Sotaynru." She says with a quiet but strong voice as she laid back.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Commander to Soldier one on one   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 pm

"Relax soldier, stand at ease." He motioned for the soldier to take it easy, and talk to him like a friend instead of a superior. "A good soldier is one that can be depended upon to obey orders, and carry out their tasks in a timely, orderly and effective manner. Listen to your superiors, as they have knowledge, wisdom and experience on their side." He put one hand on the soldier's shoulder. "But that doesn't mean the superior knows everything. No one knows everything, and everyone can learn something, so if something seems wrong, or there might be a better, safer, or more efficient way to do something, then don't be afraid to approach your superior about it. Don't try to be a hero and martyr yourself for the greater cause. The mission may come first, but a soldier's safety is my main concern. Sure, a soldier or a general can be replaced, but human life is not cheap, and never allow anyone to tell you any different." He removed his hand and looked around. "If you will excuse me, I believe Lord Sotaynru requests and audience with me." He turned to walk away, then stopped. "Soldier, whatever unit you are with, I would like you to be transferred to me. You have a level head and are ambitious, I can use a soldier like you." He turned and approached Sotaynru.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

sotay replied with a simple nod he didnt mean to appear so cross. it was just the way he had learned to be the world was a horribly cruel terrible place filled with scum and heritics. this fact could not be denied and to survive in this world one had to remain tough as stone. this was sotays idea of survival. finally his eyes shut as he ran out of things to contemplate upon. he drifted off to sleep layign there in his small bed of sand.

the sun began to rise again as the general sivad approached the hidden kingdom a small ruin like door int eh middle of the desert very few could come into this area. soemone with a mastery of the earthly element would do so as they could only move this door to reveal the entrance the next task for a person to enter would be for them to draw a bit of blood in which sotay would await it to follow the carefully executed tunnel and taste it . sotaynrus memeroy was keen beyond anything so this taste woudl be the familiarty that let someone pass into his kingdom. the kingdom itself had seven layers going down ward mere peasents couldnt work their way down this kingdom as they would die of falling or just from the mental anguish controlin such heavy platforms as elevator would cause there3 body to shut down indefinitly killing them. generals had the power to mve such rocks with ease. the floors were of secret black smiths artists whom were workign hard on new projects to improve the land classes to train soldiers to beceom more useful in all aspects. sotaynru finally rose from his dirt pile tastin the blood he smiled and pulled his entirely black cloak up covering his face except his eyes he went to meet the jan of course on the seventh layer down the layer of command a small circle rose and the elementalists shut otu the rest the ayers as he woudl arive this tiable fir for just five. the middle chair sotay took for himself. the other chairs for his general there was anouther chair erected for this special occasion for veil to sit in upon the meeting as this was what he would have her know before he took his leave.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:34 pm

She sat up with tired eyes and silently slid herself from the bed onto the feet. Her hair was a mess but all she had to do was go to her room and brush her hair and get dressed. She did so and made her way to Sotaynru. She was still tired but she didn't look like it. She was perfectly perfect, ass what she thought. Her hair hung in her face as she entered the room quietly not making one little noise she sat in the chair just for her along with Sotaynru and the generals. She looked up with dark blue eyes and nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: The General's Approach   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:36 pm

He came upon the ruins and smiled. He expected no less trials to pass in order to get to Sotaynru. He pointed his glaive at the door, and it began to rise up. He crouched underneath it and let it slide back into place as his eyes adjusted to the new light. Glancing around and seeing no other way around, he knelt down and examined the ground, placing one hand on the wall he noted it was stained red. Only one thing could stain the ground and walls like that. He sighed and removed his armored glove, placing his palm on the blade he sliced it open and allowed the blood to flow freely onto the ground. Touching the hand to the gem on his glaive, the blood clotted instantly and ceased to flow. He could heal himself completely with his mastery of the sun stone, but he preferred to let nature take it's course and allow it to heal naturally, as it should be in the order of the world. He replaced his glove and awaited entrance. Seeing nothing but a deep hole, he used a piece of the earth to stand on as he slowly went down, his eyes picking out ancient markings telling him how deep he was going. He touched down on the bottom floor and he estimated it to only be 7 levels deep. Approaching a door, he knocked gently and opened it, noting Sotaynru, and two empty chairs. He announced his presence and bowed lightly, his eyes never leaving his surroundings as he took the chair intended for him.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:54 pm

sotaynru smiled a bit through hsi black cloak. he watched the man take his seat of the four remaining seats now only three remained as he handed a small note pad to lady veil. " lady veil i would have you keep record of this conversation as it will be very important in days to come. sooner than later i hope to expect." he then turned his attention to the man offering his hand in formaqlity he let the man take his seat then wasted no time jumping right to the point. " welcome sir sivad i expect you have made your self well established here in kana. if not of course we may accomidate you with a place of warmth. even possibly here int eh kingdom but i do assure you i am at work with a master project of which no has yet to see. i say i am tired of being formally known as nomads publicly i shall have it stay as is but i belive that in all secrecy it is time to establish an actual base. this kingdom is well and good but it leaves many problems to be worked upon such as famine disease prosperity. these problems i woudl prefer to end as soon as possible. thus more places shoudl be constructed. sir sivad i will be sending you on a simple mission with a small squad as im sure its all you will need i am going to have each of my generals go across this desert forming small fortresses of foundation. strategically this is smart frreasons i have yet to share. sivad you will be in charge of the first frontier of this desert only a few miles off of the trails i will have our foirst fortress constructed with enough help this job could take close to 6 months. reason being is this fortress will be the largest of all my fortresses to be build exempting my master project. finally slowing his breath he waited for sivad or even veil to say somethign in responce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Septur Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next