Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ballroom

Go down 
+6
Sotaynru
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:47 am

The Ballroom is about the size of two auditoriums combined. It has coral walls and floors that radiate light brilliantly. At the far end of the room, is a large stage for the various forms of entertainment throughout the party. Above the head, are elemental trails, serving as decorations, that almost appear to be optical illusions. First, is a trail of water, which travels around the Ballroom, and travels from ceiling level, to just short of reach by any man. Lights graciously donated by Liwanag break free from select areas of the streaming water, causing its true beauty to shine through. The second trail, was a glowing red trail of lava spiraling across the ceiling, created by the combined work of visitors from both Indencia Calx, and Septur Kana Clans. The rock from Septur, melted by an expert flamethrower from Indencia. Rare Gemstones glowed through the lava, shining brilliantly through the molten stream. The third stream was one of Ice, formed by one of Sirams most trusted Guardians. It spiraled opposite the lava stream, and was expertly prepared, as not to melt over the process of the ball. A considerable amount of energy went into the streaming decorations, and members of all clans should be proud.

Pine trees of various metals are placed randomly along the floor of the Ballroom. Gifts from Havyn, of course. They are decorated with ornaments made and donated by people of Siram and Septur Kana. Each one is lit by a beautiful colored light from Liwanag. Also donated by Liwanag, are the small orbs of light that float about within the ballroom. Each is infused with the elemental energies of at least two different clans, and at random intervals, burts into a brilliant show of color, before retracting once more, into a simple orb of light. The ones infused with fire, also emit a strong heat, for the purpose of comfort for all visitors. Perhaps, the biggest contribution from any of the clans, hangs from the ceiling in the very center of the Ballroom. A Large orb of light, donated by Liwanag, of course. The orb brightens, and dims to suit the mood within the Party. Perhaps it will dim for that slow dance you were hoping for? The Ballroom is decorated by contributions from each clan in order to truly suit, and reflect the Theme of the Ball; Cosmic Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Micah may scold him for it later, but he decided it was worth it. He grabbed her by the hand, and turned to walk out the door, pulling her behind him. His back to her, a slight blush invaded his face, in reaction to her last statement. He lead her out into the hallway, and down the hall. “I really want you to see this.” He told her. It would seem that he was leading her to his room, from the direction in which he took her, however, he pulled her right past his door, and down the main corridor. "Close your eyes." Up the stairs and to the right, he lead her to the Ballroom, which he had completed decorating, with the help of members from all different clans. No one was supposed to enter the room until the day of the ball, not even Micah, But he wanted to show it to her. It was his work of art, and he knew she would love it. "Open your eyes now..." He told her, waiting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Peach lips parted to speak, emitting words in her usual manner. But this time, her words were cut short; only a squeal and giggle would travel from the plump speech ducts. She looked back to Micah for help, but it seems that she was too involved in her little tea party with Ali to even notice what had happened. A'Nailiah was going kill Ali when she had the chance. The blue hair of the woman lifts silently from her shoulders as the wind passes through the elegantly blue strands. She ran slightly lopsided, for she was only wearing ONE HEEL! Apparently, Sachiel didn't take that much into account as he plotted his little stunt. As they headed closer to the ball room, A'Nailiah realized that it was not his room that they were traveling to, but where was he taking them? She knew the layout, but there could be many places. Before they got to the stairs, she kicked off her remaining heel ( This could so be seen and we may get caught. O_O xD) and closed her eyes. She felt her way around the stairs, but tripping somewhat, grasping on to his arm. "If you are trying to kill me, this sure is the way to go about doing it!!" A'Nailiah exclaimed before they finally made their way to the room. As he spoke again, she settled her footing and turned her gaze to take in the view. She was awestruck and speechless. The grandeur of the place was just so flawless and perfect; the likes that she had never seen before. It was amazing that someone like him could craft something so beautiful. A'Nailiah's eyes began to glass up, it was simply overwhelming. She spun slowly, trying to digest all of the sights that she could, but to no avail. She turned back to the man finally, her eyes begging to allow the tears to drop. The lips of the blue haired beauty quivered as she shook her head. She couldn't think of anything to say. The light's danced so perfectly over her olive flesh, her blue hair and eyes illuminated just as perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Sachiel wasn’t generally the one to break a rule set in place by Micah, however, in this situation, he was more than willing to make an exception. In fact, he was eager. As he pulled A’Nailia down the hall, he noticed that her footwork felt… awkward. But before he could react, she kicked off her heel, and returned to normal. Once more, on the steps, he felt her having an issue walking, and heard her comment. He supposed it wasn’t wise to have her walking up the steps with her eyes closed. “Never that.” He told her, positioning himself on the step in front of her and bending down. “Here, get on my back.” He would help her onto his back, and carry her the rest of the way up the long, spiraling staircase, before placing her down to see her reaction. The look on her face was exactly as he had imagined it, however, her loss for words was more than he had anticipated. Of course, now that he thought about it, he had no idea what he would have expected her to say…
When she turned to face him, he offered her a gentle smile. “I hope that’s one of those tears of joy you were telling me about this morning?” He teased, flashing back to when he had cleared her face of tears while awaiting Micahs appearance. He gestured with a nod of the head, and lead her to the center of the ballroom. “We’re definitely not supposed to be here…” He told her. “But I just had to ask you for the first dance.” Several weeks before the Ball. Sachiel was punctual if nothing else. He extended his hand to the image of beauty before him, intending do dance with her, despite the absence of music. That didn’t matter to him. Her company gave him a solid rhythm in his head to dance to.

Last edited by Sachiel on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 pm

A'Nailiah could say she didn't enjoy the ride to the ball room. It was a passing thought that made her giggle through out her time in awe. The ball room was amazingly constructed and beautifully decorated. Breaking out of her thoughts, she moved to another; she wasn't supposed to be there. But, being ever crafty, she simply tell Micah that she was checking on Sachiel to make sure that everything was going accordingly; besides, it had to be someone who knew Micah's tastes. No one was more familiar to Micah than A'Nailiah. Plus, she had her own extravagant taste, if she liked it, Micah would die in love! "Yes, yes." A'Nailiah whispered. One of the few times the woman was out of things to say, and it scared her. What was this man doing to her? They had only known each other for a few freaking hours! Moving to the center of the ballroom, she listened to him speak."I'm sure you are allowed in. You ARE the one decorating. Don't worry, it will be just fine. ." Her words were spoken to convince herself more than him. She was still threading along the possibility of her excuse and what would Micah think about her doing things against her will. Throwing caution to the wind, something that she always done, she took Sachiel's hand and nods."You are such a charmer, Sachiel. Sure, I guess this ball starts early. ."
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Did Sachiel fear that either of them would get in serious trouble for being in the ballroom? No. With their status, they would get a quick tounge lashing at worst. It was funny, when Sachiel thought about it. THEIR status… He, a poor boy from the worst part of Siram, had risen to status of which he answered only to one person. And he had only been in the Kingdom a little over a year! Things sure had turned around for him. If only his parents could have lived to see him now. Not only more-or-less, a royal, but setting up an event for all of Daratan! But, as before, none of that mattered. All that mattered, was the Angel before his eyes. Her speechlessness made him smile. Not because he didn’t absolutely love her voice, but because he had accomplished something amazing in bringing it about. “A charmer, eh?” He asked, as he took her hand, raised it above her head, and spun her around to meet him. He placed his free hand on her hip, and looked her in the eye. “And all this time I thought I was a fishie in training.”He lead her into a silent dance, that could best be described as some sort of combination of a waltz and a salsa. He had never danced before, but like so many other things, he had studied it. His dancing wasn’t perfect, but it certainly wasn’t bad. He at least didn’t step on her feet. The ball would begin early, for that night, Sachiel would dance A’Nailia across the entire ballroom floor.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 pm

As A'Nailiah was twirled, she couldn't help but giggle. She was dancing in an empty ballroom where all of it's fixtures were working and active, save for the music itself. This guy was too much, it was kind of cute to tell the truth. "Yes, a charmer. Beneath that stone exterior, is a mushy charmer that could most likely have ALMOST any woman that he wants. . ." The woman spoke with flair and the usual pizazz that oft accompanied her personality. She winked as she was brought up against his chest. Her small fingers delicately gripping onto his large ones, turning and readjusting to fit comfortably. She placed her hand upon his shoulder, giggling at a thought."Um yes. You still are just that. ." The blue hair of the woman swayed as they moved about the empty dance-floor. Nothing but the tempo of their hearts serenaded them. The soft pat of her bare feet against the smooth floor, as well as his own cumbersomely clouting about. She shook her head and turned her blue gaze up to his, the sparkle of the lights shimmering upon her lips and eyes. Even illuminating the glitter that was about her chest and neck.

"You see. This isn't a battle ground, Sachie. This is a dance floor. Oh no. We can't have this. You have stepped into my world now, silly boy. And, this is where I take control and teach you a little something. ." The woman stated, grinning as she took a firmer grip of the man's hand and shoulder. Her body now taking a lead position, guiding him the appropriate steps. Swaying left and right, front and back."Shhh. ." She whispered."Hear that? It doesn't matter what music you play, the melody is all in the heart. It's how a true dancer moves about the floor. Slow your motions, feel your steps, don't watch them. You must know your body and your heart, be in tune with it and your partner shall sync with you. ." A'Nailiah's wisdom in dance poured out as she whispered softly to the man, her eyes still locked upon his own. " Like this. " A'Nailiah smiled as they moved about the floor more gracefully than before. Dancing, singing, it was her true passion. But, because of her upbringing, being a guard was the only profession that she could attain. Maybe now things would be different while Sachiel is around. She loved having the time to dance and pour her heart out on the floor, hopefully Sachiel doesn't step on her feet!!
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 am

Sachiel humbled himself as the woman spoke to him. He wasn’t accustomed to receiving compliments, and especially not ones of that nature. His gaze diverted to the ground, as his face acquired a pink hue to it. Sachiel!? Blushing?! That was a rarity indeed! Just as rare as A’Nailia being struck into silence, he supposed. He took a deep breath, regained his composure, and returned his gaze to Nailis eyes. “I suppose a real charmer would know what to say in this moment.” He joked with her, picking at his own speechlessness. “Perhaps it is YOU who is the charmer?” He smiled once more, and observed the way the lights emitted off of her, creating an even more angelic figure than he had witnessed that morning. His eyes, naturally almost void of color, seemed to absorb the multicolored lights in the room, creating a vibrant display of color as he started into her own eyes.

“I don’t see why a ballroom and a battleground have to be so different.” Sachiel said with a laugh, as he took a submissive stance, allowing her to take the lead. ”Just call me Private Sachiel.” Sachiel had never seen the rank of “Private.” He was hired as an Instructor, and almost immediately made into Commander. It would be fun to play the minor for a while, he thought, as he allowed her to lead him around the Dance Floor, immediately enhancing the attractiveness of the dance. He listened carefully to what she had to say, quite in awe. She was a completely different person when she talked about music and dance. There was a reverence there that he had never seen before. It made him feel… Alive. Even moreso than she usually did. He took her advice, and closed his eyes momentarily, attempting to look inward, as he did in his meditations. This gave way to a single misstep, however, one easily overlooked. After that, he started to find the inner balance she spoke of, and moved with her more fluently.
He removed his hand from her hip for a moment, and swirled his wrist in a circular motion, pulling a small bit of moisture from the air, and freezing it into a small ball of ice, which he sent flying toward a small contraption on the stage. It hit a button on the device, and music began to play. It was a machine sent by Tenkuu to play music while the performers rested. “It should be even MORE beautiful, with music playing then, right?” Now that he had found his “groove” he wanted to give it a true attempt.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

A'Nailiah's eyes closed for a few moments, simply absorbing the ambiance of the moment. The silence was once again broken by Sachiel's words. Turning her gaze back to Sachiel's face, she noticed something; the cheeks of Sachiel has been invaded by color. He was blushing. Wow. This was a sight that she had never thought she would ever see a day in her life. This once stoic figure seemed to instantly change within the few hours that she had known him. From the once job oriented Stone Faced quiet man of old, to a man who speaks of his emotions, his past, smiling, and now a blush. "Seems like you are getting out of your shell, Sachie. Don't worry about not knowing what to say; sometimes words just aren't what's important." A'Nailiah spoke, her usual whisper still soft and sweet, directed privately toward the man's ears. "Who me? A charmer? I don't believe so, hun. I am just telling the truth and being me. I hear that my personality is quite magnetic. But, I wouldn't know. Especially with someone like you. ." A'Nailiah snickered, teasing the man while flipping her hair with a smooth motion from her head. Her earrings dangles, emitting sparkles from the Liwangian lights.

They moved gracefully, though the misstep was caught by the woman. She shook her head, while tightening her grip upon the man to correct him. She closed the gap between them, her body now against his tighter. The top of her head now resting against his neck, her five foot eight frame being slightly dwarfed by his own; especially without the addition of shoes upon her feet. The cool chill of the created ice causing her to tense up slightly, but soon she would relax continue the dance as flawlessly and perfect as she was a craft woman. Her footing was spot own, oft times forcing the man to step correctly as her legs and motions guided his own. " I really don't see how this is relateable to a battle field, Sachie. I mean, everything there is against the other, all to win. All power and no finesse. Well, unless you are me. ." A'Nailiah giggles and continues, talking over the music, which seemed to cause Sachiel to dance more gracefully. "Anyway, while dancing, one has to be in sync with their partner, graceful, perfect, soft, in a grove with each other as if you're hearts are one. Nothing brings two people closer than a great dance and song, Private. ." A'Nailiah giggles before closing her eyes once more. Her hears listening to his heart and soft breathing. His seemed to sync up with hers as did their motions as they flawlessly roamed about the dance-floor without a hitch. Sachiel's motions was still rather stiff, but he was making quite the progress.

"Mmmm. You are learning pretty fast." She complimented. It was interesting, the low level man, in the ball room with a high ranking member of Siram. Most would find this odd, but A'Nailiah was having a great time. She began to hum along with the music, her voice spilling out delicately as the moment roams on. Her hands gripping his shoulder and his own.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Sotay and Ali had run off, to where, Micah did not know. Sachiel and Naili seemed pretty preoccupied with themselves at the moment, seemingly not able to hear any word Micah would speak, if she did in fact say something. Which she didn't. In all honesty, they were cute to watch; this morning she had been jealous, but after spending most the day with Sachiel, she could see he wasn't someone to feel threatened by. He was there for her, too, he wasn't just around to steal Naili for himself. With a small smile, Micah's deep blue orbs dancing over the many similar orbs of light in the room. She had come to like this room, after it had been painted and crafted the way she liked. However, the size was still quite an issues to her. A smaller room would be much appreciated, and she supposed she could always repaint the walls in her new room to her suiting, and recreate a smaller version of the magnificence she had created in here. Sachiel could use a big room, that much she guessed; extra space to practice in private, maybe even for other things she knew not of. As her eyes wandered, the smile on her lips brightened; breaching full capacity much faster than expected and spilling over to let the warmth bathe the whole room in a gentle happiness. With one more glance at the two, she wandered her way out of the door; destination being the private halls of the Royal Quarters, that in which very few knew about. She knew of only one way to draw inspiration for her soon to be new painting project; the Lane.

The Lane was a rather large corridor, hidden in the walls of the Royal Quarters in the higher reaches of the kingdom. The only ones to know about this place, where the only ones entrusted not to let the greed and ignorance of everyday people taint its beauties. Micah liked to visit this place often, finding comfort and bedazzlement in the creatures you could see through the crystal clear walls. Tonight seemed to be one of those nights, a need for peaceful images to float within her mind; a free jelly fish, drifting through the reaches of her ocean-spaced and sized mind. As she wandered her way through the few hallways separating her from the Lane, the smile on her lips was ever growing. Coming upon, finally, the small, highly unnoticeable fracture of cobblestones in the wall, her little finger slid up the crease until it hovered just over the sweet spot of the lock. This small area in the wall was one always endrenched in an invisible film of water vapor. In order to unseal the lock, one would simply locate the small area, less than a pinky-finger-nail in size, and retract the film from it. This would trigger a hidden system of locks within the walls, where finally the fracture line would split and fold out; opening into a secret gateway into another world. A world in which was deemed a hidden hallway of sorts; the crystal clear walls like any other, to the visible eye. She stepped inside quickly, quietly, allowing the secret gateway to close behind her. In a moment she advanced down the hallway, eyes wandering over the glass, to pear up curiously at the miraculous creatures surrounding it. With a smile, she sat on the cool cobblestone floor, pressed close to the clear wall.

As her eyes wandered the ocean beyond the glass, an unusual calm instantly flooded her body; like a soothing wave rippling through her veins. The creatures one could see here were beyond any you could see in the normal hallways; creatures said to only be myths of the Siram legends. Multicolored fish, serpents; big and small, seal-turtles, sea birds, with their wings rippling through the water at incredible speeds. This area was secretly the heart of the underwater kingdom, a bubble in the structure in which the greatest creatures took shelter. Micah couldn't help but to press her nose against the glass, eyes wandering wide eyed and baffled through the deep ocean blue in front of her, all around her. This was incredible! Like it always was, she assured. It was amazing, in every way; yet, some part of her wished another was here to share in her peace. Naili, her mother, her brothers, even Sachiel... She would have to take him here one day, with Naili, and show him the true, deep secret of Siram. Someday, definitely. A gentle smile parted her plump, rosey lips; fingertips gliding generously over the crystal clear glass. She could spend hours here, looking at the creatures; and she must have spent a good solid hour in the Lane, before realizing the time. Hesitant was she to stand up, eyes remaining far far through the glass, on the other side, for many a time after. These images would be forever imprinted in her head, and she would use them as inspiration when painting. With a small, regretful smile, her lips pressed against the cool glass of the crystal clear walls. She would be sad to go, but the fact that she had to was lively in her mind.

It took her but a moment to exit the secret hall, filling back out into the empty corridor of the higher floor of the kingdom. From here on, she would retain the image of those beauteous creatures in her mind, and remain happy as she skipped down the hallways back to her room. Of course, upon arrival of her room, she found it to be empty. Odd, where had they gone, while she was away? Perhaps they went to Naili's room, or even his? With a small shrug, she closed the door to her room and wandered down the hallway; ear pressing to the hard wood of Naili's door only a moment, before coming to the conclusion no one was inside. She continued on, then, wandering her way to Sachiel's room. Upon arrival, she came to the conclusion that they, too, where not there. A sigh parted her lips then. Where could they be? It was odd for Naili to wander off without even letting Micah know first... And thats when she realized, she had done the same to them. A guilty blush colored her oddly moonlit skin, feet carrying her hesitantly out into the main entry way. Perhaps the island? ... But that was when her glimmering blue orbs wandered across that of an oddly placed... shoe? What was a show doing in the middle of the entry way? She wandered over cautiously, recalling this particular story from one of the scary legends her mother had told her as a child. Was Naili taken?! Of course, her childish mind took this thought perhaps a little too far; feet carrying her in the direction in which the show was directed from a path of motion. This, of course, would bring her up the grand stairway, pace and heart rate quickened as she moved. Her thoughts were racing, so far ahead of her in fact, that she didn't even realize that instinctively she had shouted out. "NAILI?!" And, of course, it was only natural for her to be extremely surprised to stumble across the lit up ball room, and the two familiar figures dancing across its smooth floors. She stood wide eyed in he door way, heart racing still, the thoughts that had been so quick to come to her mind still lingering, though the answer was written clearly in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

It was hard for Sachiel to separate himself from this moment. To separate himself from A’Nailiah. It was one of those flawless moments only seen in the movies. (do they have movies in Daratan?) But what was the relevance? Was she here because she enjoyed his presence, or simply because she enjoyed dancing? What difference did it make? They were having a good time! And her presence was more than enough to keep him around. “You make me want to lower the walls.” He told her. It was true. He had placed walls up since arriving at the Kingdom, however, something about Naili made him want to remove them. Micah too. They were nothing like he had expected. They were real people, and they made him want to be around them. Especially Naili. “Well, I don’t know what you mean by ‘someone like me,’ or who the people you heard that from are, but I have to say that they’re right. You have quite a magnetic aura.” (XD)

The way they synched together on the dance floor was beautiful. It was intimate in ways most wouldn’t consider. Not like lovers who shared their bedchambers, but like partners, who shared their energies. As Naili rested her head on his neck, he felt a melting sensation, as if a wall of ice had faded from between them as they glided across the floor like a pair of figure skaters. “I’d love to prove you wrong someday.” He said, in reference to her thought that dance and battle couldn’t be similar. By his method, it was far from the truth. One day he would show her HIS form of ‘dance.’ Nothing brings two people closer than a great song and dance… Once more, her words sat with him. He would remember them indeed. They echoed in his mind as he took the lead once more, and spun A’Nailiah into a low dip. Her head inches from the floor, his hand on the small of her back, and his lips only inches from hers, he couldn’t resist his urge to kiss her… That is, until,he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Micah! She was watching from the door! Embarrassed, he lifted the blue haired Angel to her feet, and turned to face Micah, awaiting their scolding, and preparing to tell her not to blame A’Nailiah, for it was he who dragged her here.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

At the time in her life, dancing was second nature to her; something that she really didn't have to think on to perform perfectly. Any type of dance, ranging from slow and passionate, to fast and exhilarating, she dug it all and was quite proficient at it. In fact, any motions upon a dance floor was like breathing for her; it didn't get in the way of anything else and if she stopped, she think she would die. It was just her mentality. Along with singing. But, during this dance, she blanked; focusing on nothing but the motions and art that the two bodies created, spiraling, gliding, completely as one unit upon the dance floor. A'Nailiah didn't think about speaking anymore, just letting the dance speak for them. Twirling about, the woman squeaked when she was dipped, hardly expecting that. Blue orbs gripped his own sparkling grays, enraptured by the sudden closeness. Time seemed to stop all around them, she could no longer hear music, no longer see the lights and designs, all that she could see was him. Her eyes traveled from his to his lips. So close to hers that they seemed to capture her breath and even her soul. Olive cheeks reddened like that of a garden, speechlessness overtook her once more; she could feel a draw, as if they where leaning closer to each other magnetically. A'Nailiah's eyes slowly drifted closed. Her hand moving from his shoulder to the back of his head.

It was going to happen. He was going to kiss her! The woman swallowed, getting ready for what seemed like a magical moment. She could feel it! Or was she just imagining things. He wouldn't kiss her! Blue hair straddled the ground as gravity overtook it during the dip. Naili's muscular, yet petite right leg raised slightly, bending at the knee and placing her foot upon Sachiel's calf. Suddenly, as if the whole world had turned it's switch back on, A'Nailiah was pulled from this moment by a sudden shift, she was back upon her feet. She watched Sachiel then grew pale. Something had caught his attention. Slowly, the woman turned, only to see Micah standing in the doorway, watching the two with a look of shock, and confusion written upon her face. A'Nailiah froze for an instant, before gathering her thoughts and shaking off the previous feelings that surged through her body before. "MICAH! Uhhmm. I know we're not supposed to be in here and everything, but I could explain!" The Blue Haired Angel spoke frantically, yet she held a composure all her own. Her face was still flushed as well as her chest. "He was showing me the ball room. And you know how my tastes are. I wanted to make sure that it was all right for your standards, Micah. Make sure ole Stone Face was doing his job properly! I do say that it's very much ready for you!!" Her mind raced, casting the blame upon herself. She knew that she wouldn't get scolded as bad as if it was his idea. She figured at the worst, they would be separated like children. " He didn't want to go, but, you know how convincing I could be. ."
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Several long moments where taken in spite of the fact that the image before her eyes explained all she needed to know; all the while her expression shifted like a slideshow of pictures. Shocked, confused, searching, curious, relieved, happy, a flipnote of expressions playing out across her vividly emotional face. They were dancing? Thats it? And here she thought, what with the shoe and all... and then she realized just how silly her conclusion had been. But, then again, who could be too safe, even in a place like this? With what had happened to her parents... And she could see it again, in front of her eyes; though it wasn't there. The image of her mother, reaching out to her, face mangled to an almost unrecognizable extent. "Run..." but when she remembered that day, her mother's true words were replaced by the words of Micah's own guilt. "Save me..." And she hadn't, she had run away like a scared little girl. Run away and abandoned her own family, in their time of need. Just the memory of it inspired a shudder of pain and guilt. However, her face was rather listless for the moment. And slowly, ever, painfully slowly, her eyes shifted once more to Naili and Sachiel, a quizzical look on her face. Having spaced, she seemed to have missed all that they had said. And so, with a moments hesitation, the silent command was sent; face dissolving once more into the ever-convincing, nonchalant and happy face of a child. "Ah, haha, its okay. Sorry for barging in, seemed you two were about to be doing somethin' important, huh?" A soft, playful giggle emitted from her lips then, lips parted into a bubbly smile. "Please, don't let me spoil your fun!" And with that she stepped from the entrance of the room, making her way quite hurriedly down the stairs. The bottom step was where she sank, leaning into the pillar-like railing, and letting the mask once more dissolve into the face of a petrified child.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 pm

A brilliant swirl of color flashed in Sachiels grey eyes as he observed Micah standing in the doorway. She was smiling, even laughing. But she was not happy. Something was bothering her, and he could tell. It was the same smiling mask she had worn outside the Pod Station. She told them to continue, and Sachiel opened his mouth to speak in response. "Actually, I was just about to..." But she was already gone... His sentence was left to hang, as he looked to Naili. He knew she would be able to see through the fabrication of her feelings as well. He began walking toward the door, forced to abandon this moment for something more important. He found Micah, seated at the bottom of the steps, and took a seat to her left, one step above her, and placed his hand on her shoulder. A part of him couldn't help but feel responsible, after all, every time one of them found that he was close to the other, a strange reaction ensued. However, this wasn't the same. Whatever she was feeling was much deeper than that. Most likely the same thing she hadn't wanted to discuss with him before. Perhaps she would wish him to leave, that she may speak with A'Nailiah in private, but until she spoke it so, he would remain.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 am

A'Nailiah watched Micah's expression as she spoke. It was like the woman was in a daze and left her body for the time that she was speaking. Her eyes turned to Sachiel before returning to Micah, who was still in this dream like state. Micah's composure was not the usual childlike happiness that once always accompanied her. This seemed much different than before, and was totally out of character. But, she had seen this blank expression before; numerous times indeed. A'Nailiah knew exactly what Micah was thinking and it was something that haunted Micah's dreams for years. A'Nailiah noticed that the smile returned, along with words that made completely no sense given the context. Frowning in confusion, A'Nailiah opened her mouth, but as soon as words could follow, Micah had turned to leave. Soon after, Sachiel had left. There she stood, all alone in the large ball room. Lights gleaming about majestically, the music still blaring as if serenading a room full of people. Dropping her hands to her side and lowing her head slightly, the woman walked out, following the two. Before leaving, she slide her hand upon the wall, turning the switch to shut everything down. When A'Nailiah left the ball room and appeared near the stairs. She saw Sachiel and Micah. From the angel, it looked like they where pretty. . . Close. With a huff, A'Nailiah walked past them, not even bothering to look at the two as she swiftly walked to her room. . .
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 am

Micah sat several long moments on the bottom step of the stair case, letting the eyes that had been so bright only minutes ago wander the floor vacantly in their now navy and ever darkening state. She truly hadn't meant to have ruined the moment between Naili and Sachiel, actually having been excited there for a moment, for them. After spending the whole day with Sachiel, she could tell he would take care of Naili, if they were to have gotten together. From that very moment, when she had walked out on them in the hallway, she felt the instant need to be draw closer to Naili; protect her from this outsider, protect her from being hurt. And though she was a strong women, Micah knew there were certain breaking points. But Sachiel seemed like a good guy for Naili; protective, if ever he was. Loyal, yes, intelligent. But more so, was the passion he displayed for his actions. Micah'd be an utter fool to have wanted to keep them apart, in fact, she was secretly rooting for them... Her eyes lifted momentarily as the sudden pressure of a hand pressed upon her shoulder. With a simple blink or two, the devastated expression washed clean from her face, eyes shifting backward to look up at Sachiel, who seemed to now be sitting behind her, a little off to the side. Why? She'd told them to continue on... she didn't mean to disturb the happiness between them... And thats when her eyes lifted to watch a seemingly... irritated, Naili, walk past them both without a word. Was Naili mad at her, for ruining the moment? She had the right to be, Micah had ruined what seemed to have been a very important moment for her older sister... The deep blue eyes followed after Naili helplessly, though her body was stuck in place; lips halted of their movement. Her face contorted then, legs shifting just slightly, as if to try and get up. Was Naili... angry at her? Her eyes shifted with a silent plea to Sachiel, begging him to understand with her eyes; the way a little girl would beg her older brother to understand. And thats when it hit her; over the course of the day, Micah had started to look at Sachiel as a brother... a brother? She hadn't wished for it to happen, obviously. She hadn't wished anyone to ever come close to taking the place of her lost brothers. But it didn't bother her... the feeling of kin, of siblings, it was flared out around them; to the point where anyone walking by would automatically be forced into feeling, at least some what, as she was feeling now. "Sachiel..." And her eyes once more shifted to Naili's descending figure, begging him to follow her. "She needs you more than I do, right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

Sachiel may not have been all knowing. He may not have been around as long as everyone else here. But he was observant. He knew why A'Nailiah was upset. She wasn't angry at Micah. If anything, she was upset with him. He recalled her reaction, when Micah told her that they had been having a blast, and her frustration in that moment. Naili may have been upset that the moment had been inturrupted, but she was more upset at Sachiels closeness to Micah. She may not have been upset, if he had allowed her to get to Micah first. In reaction to Micahs statement, Sachiel wrapped his arms around her. "She'll be fine." He said. Of course he wanted to chase after her. But he knew Micahs statement to be false as well as she did. He released Micah from his embrace, and looked at her. "You know, you don't have to wear that mask all the time. You may fool the people up there, but you can't fool us..." He wasn't going to force her to talk to him, if she didn't wish it, but he would be there to listen if she decided to. "If you want to talk, I'm right here." He then looked at her, gauging her reaction. If she wanted to talk, he would remain there with her. If she shooed him, he would leave her to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Sachiel walked up the spiral steps, toward the Ballroom, unlocking it for the second time since decorations had been completed. He looked around, to see that all of the elemental decorations were still working properly. The vision was flawless, yet somehow, tainted, by the events that had taken place a few nights prior. The ball would be starting soon, so he started the music machine, and set the volume to low, before turning and walking out of the Ballroom to complete his preparations.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:51 pm

His eyes lit up as he entered the giant room. The entire scene blended all the different colors and clans into one atmosphere. All the decorations seemed to come together and form a view for anyone to behold. An utterance of wow left his lips as he closed his eyes and opened them once again just to receive the same feeling twice. There wasn't many people here at the time but he decided that was because of the way people had to travel here. He walked over to the wall just near what looked like a small drink serving bar and leaned against the wall. The spear he had brought with him leaned against his body as the tip of the spear pointed down. The different clans had all contributed something to this place. The fires of Incendia made him feel more like he was home while the rest of the Decor added to the overall environment. He closed his eyes for a few moments and then let them slowly open once more. He wondered if he would see anyone here he had noticed before.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

The rabbit-furred boots echoed down the main hall as Ichi made his way to the Ballroom. Hopefully, there wouldn't be alot of people. Crowds aren't his strong suit. He pulled the wolf-pelt vest closer to him, as if trying to keep warm, though he was hardly ever cold. It was mroe for comfort, knowing that he still had something from home. He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair. I need to quit being so foolish. He rolled his shoulders, the blades rubbing against the wood of his bo-staff. The two silver Arnis's clanked together silently as he walked, his stride purposeful. He wouldn't allow himself to be seen as scared, skittish. Half his mind was in the Shared, out of habit more than conscious reason. It also provided comfort. The aura around him was vibrating at a higher frequency, which would be noticeable to anyone if they got to close to him, or felt for him; It was the use of the Shared. It was like an electro-magnetic field, as some people described it. If he had hair on his arms, they would be on end. That was what the ponytail was for- it hid the fact he was using his power. He wouldn't attack unless proded into doing so. Always good to be ready.

Fingers stroked the black tattoos at his chest though they were hidden by the plain T-shirt underneath his vest. He stopped before the entering the room, sighed, and walked in. His presence filled it up. The dark bronze eyes of the Hayvn leader searched. His skin was darker than his eyes. and shined a little in the light. The black tattoos standing out, and his peircing also glimmering when the light caught them. He smiled a little."Most splendid... Yes."His voice was quiet, but held a thunder-like quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:34 pm

He noticed a rather strange man walk into the ballroom at this moment. His eyes instantly looked over this strange character, dressed in pelts of animals, and his mind could only imagine what clan he had come from. Shurik shook his head and took a grip on his spear, his eyes turning away from the man who had spoken at the door. His feet carried him to the bar and his hand took a grip on a seat as he gripped into the material and pulled it out from it's resting place. The second moment he sat down upon the seat and took in a deep breath. A female bartender walked up to him and smiled. He flashed her a smile back as she asked. "What can I get ya?"

Shurik couldn't help but let his eyes wander over her. An inner curiosity had stuck him. A moment later he did respond to her. He looked off to the side and smiled. "Well.. I'd like a glass of Sake... You can leave the bottle here with me." The woman took note of his eyes and nodded, bringing him back a cup and the bottle. As she poured some into the glass for him she couldn't help but ask. "Where are you from?" He smirked, letting his fangs flash in the light as he chuckled. "Incendia." That was the whole conversation. After that she walked away and left him to his drink.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

His eyes wandered over the man whom had looked him over as well. A smile tugged at his lips. Nostrils flared as he toko in the scent of the being, eyes following him to the bar, his own legs carrying him there. He saw the man and the bartender talking, but missed it."Incendia, huh?"He pulled himself a seat, and waved off the woman when she came near."Hayvn."His turned himself to face the room, watching the man from Incendia from the corner of his eye. He leaned back on his elbows, the strings on the buttons loosening and falling away to reveal more of the shirt, which was relatively thin, and the tattoos on his chest could be seen if one looked hard enough. He supposed he was a stranger to these people, especially Siram. He shook his head and sighed deeply. And the way he was dressed, it was a surprise he didn't get stopped every five minutes. Not that he wouldn't mind, but it would prove difficult to keep his title from being revealed. He prefered it if he wasn't known completely. Incendia-man could guess, but it doesn't really matter. The character would know it soon enough. Whenever Micah came. His eye twitched a little."I am guessing you are a representative for your clan?"He asked, trying to break the ice, or the tension. Though it wasn't there, it was forming. His eyes halfway closed.

This had better pick up soon.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

He was downing his first glass of Sake when the man walked up beside him and sat down. Shurik's dark purple eyes instantly watched this person as they moved next to him and tried to strike up a conversation. Shurik just shook his head and chuckled as he leaned back in the Chair and poured himself another glass of Sake. He let his head roll along his shoulders until his eyes locked with the man who had spoken to him. "I'm just one.. I represent the Dragoon Guard... and The Royal Incendia Guard." Hayvn, this man had said he was from Hayvn. That alone described much about him and the way he had dressed to the Ball.

Shurik's smile widened as he leaned forward once more and pushed his hands against the bar. Taking the cup with him, he spun around, facing the same direction The man from Hayvn was. As he spun, the decorative spear moved with him. "The name is Shurik Sidorov.." He grinned and let his eyes wander to the corners of his view, watching this person beside him. "Incendia Dragoon Guard." He gave a slight nod before downing the glass of alcohol once again. "And who might you be, My fur clad friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Sometimes, he wished he could drink as well. But due to earlier events in life, he couldn't really. Not heavily atleast. He listened to the man."Just one, huh? Others of your regiments coming? And why isn't your leader here?"It was strange for one to not be here, even Ichi made it, and that was a miracle. He didn't want too, but he was encouraged. Bah! They just wanted me to leave so they can run things for a awhile. Fools! A fist clenched, his jaw set. He exhaled through his nose, releasing the clenched fist, jaw loosening."Its a pleasure Shurik of the Dragoon Guard."He stratched his chest a little, contemplating on telling him his name. He sighed. When he is drunk he'll treat me like one of his own. He smiled, it would be better that way."Ichi Wolfgang, at your service."His head bowed a little as he said so."Do you know when this thing is going to start? I fear that I may have come for no reason..."He mused the words, then the thought.

He would be glad if it didn't start. He didn't want to dance, particularly. Maybe he could get by unnoticed. He looked at his companion. Maybe not. He sighed, his head hanging in defeat. Ancestors save me.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm

not a dissapointment int eh least. sotaynru was impressed as he walked through the doors. this man had out done himself the way he had de3corated. it was a master peice and he would be the first to tell sachiel of how wonderous the art of this place was. walkign further the place appeared to mostly be dead exempt for the simpel arangement of lesser siram civilians little girls lookign over to him as he walked slightly giggling. he payed little mind trying to find a being he knew. this was supposed to be a gather of the clans so one must have been here. turnign a slightly he looked over and who could miss ichis essence in this place he calmly walked over to the man." ichi it has been so look its good to see you old friend i expect the forsts are doing well?" ichi was prolly the only one sotaynru knew thus far noting the other drunken sitting at the bar he wreaked of volcanic ash sotaynru assumed from incendia only bowing slightly and nodding to the man he replys a simple " hello to you too" perhaps he woudl not need to give introduction.

(for sotaynrus appearance look into my pod station post it has full detail on hsi outfit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daratan :: Site Information :: Daratan :: Archives :: Siram Archives-
Jump to: