Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ballroom

Go down 
+6
Sotaynru
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Ballroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Shurik Sidorov wrote:
He grinned. He had noticed that once he had positioned himself against the wall, she, too, relaxed a little more around him. He enjoyed this fact, mostly because he didn't like people being too tense around him. He chuckled lightly as his head nodded. "Yes it was quite interesting. The family was very nice, indeed." He closed his eyes, remembering the people who had so kindly let him stay in their home, and his promise to visit again. But a vibe came from the young Queen and he picked up in it as his eyes opened and her face gave a small expression of disappointment, or sadness. He folded his arms over his chest and let his thoughts wander for a moment. From the decorations that hung upon the trees and the ceiling, to the events he had suffered and heard of back in Incendia. It was all a little much to take in in such a short time, but here he was. He was in public and now he was talking to a new person he had only heard about from locals around the main Island of Siram. His deep violet eyes seemed to take on a darker hue in the light of the ballroom and as his eyes locked into hers for a moment, he could practically see the contrast between the two. A grin played upon his lips as he nodded his head in agreement with the young leader. When their gaze broke, his eyes followed her gaze out onto the floor. "Sometimes it is best to stand back and observe. So much to see in one small area can be much though." he smirked and looked to Micah once more. "Sometimes you miss the small beautiful things right in front of you when there is so much." He smirked at his compliment to her and moved himself from the wall as he bowed to her once more. "I would be honored if we could enjoy the ball together." His eyes flashed a deep blue as he straightened himself up and held his hand out to the young miss. "May I have this dance?"

It seemed he, too, had heard of the news back in Incendia; then again this wasn't a surprise, he was in fact a Guard, and as such she only assumed he held a higher status in the kingdom, and the right to know immediately about their loss. It was only natural for him to be upset about Lux's death, but the extent to which he was, Micah could not clearly decipher. It would have been easy enough, save for the fact that her own emotions were muffling her abilities. For all she knew, he could have been perfectly fine with it; he could have been waiting for it to happen. But she couldn't assume as much, because this man, Shurik didn't seem the type to act or be that way. Her eyes turned to assess him silently, noting his actions most silently as he looked out into the crowd of people. Nothing about him screamed to her that he was any less kind and polite as he had thus far displayed to her; he seemed a genuinely nice and caring person, though whether he was or not, was impossible for her to yet know. Why worry about it now, though; in a place like this, with people all around, dancing and having a good time? Why not join them? And it was almost like he had read her mind, as he asked for a dance, among other things... Did this man just... compliment her? She'd been waiting for what seemed like an eternity to hear one comment on her appearance, other from that of herself. Naili had someone to tell her she was beautiful, most other girls did. A quiet giggle escaped her lips at the compliment, a rosy tint bringing her expression to life, as her hand reached out to take his own. She was a good dancer, it was one of the required lessons she was put through, growing up, as to assure a well rounded little princess. She used to dance with her father and older brother when she was a child, but other than that, she'd yet to dance with any other male. Her eyes, glimmering like sapphire jewels in the deep ocean blue, met his own directly; a bright, and might she say brilliant smile lighting what little until emotion was left upon her face. "You may."
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 am

He grinned as he took her hand in is, his eyes lighting up as he walked himself backwards and led Micah out onto the dance floor. He was a decent dancer, himself. Never truly trained in the mannerisms or traditional movements that she may have known, he was slightly nervous to start the dance with her. He noticed the tinge that appeared on her cheeks soon after she had heard the compliment he had said and Shurik thought it was cute. Micah seemed to enjoy his company at the moment and it brightened his night a little more. When they had finally reached the dance floor and took the position to start, he had noticed she seemed so much smaller compared to him, the bundled up, muscular, Indcendia guard, but it seemed to fit just right when he took her hand in his and placed his other upon her side. A light smile came across his face as he let out a low chuckled. “You’ll have to excuse me, Micah. I might be a little rusty or no good at all.” Before her answer could be spoken though, he began to lead her in a small, improvised version of the waltz, his grin growing more and more as his feet moved through the motions smoothly.

Round and round, from side to side, he locked eyes with Micah as they moved across the dance floor and admired their beauty. Bulbs of all different elements burst around them as the decorations fired small waves of heat into the air. The streams of different elements twinkled above like gems in a dark cave when the fire strikes them right. The entire scene around them was like a fairy tale. But Despite the displays that swirled above head, besides the beauty that adorned the trees, his eyes seemed to be locked into one place. So far, this was his favorite experience of the ball, and all of his focus was to her. Well, some focus was making sure he didn’t step on her feet or trip over himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Ashling's ice blue eyes pour over Jin. He was so young and so old at the same time. She was unsure how to really treat him. She felt a strange desire to protect him, although she knew he didn't need her to. " I know you are Jin. It was just a helpful suggestion. I rather like you and don't want to see you go down a bad path." Her full red lips curve upwards slightly. She really did care about him, even after this short time.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 pm

He looked at her and smiled slightly. He leaned back a bit and stretched his arms above his head before bringing them back down. Jin took a sip of sake before closing his eyes slightly " Thanks Ashling" He chuckled slightly before putting his hands into his pockets. A playfull look crept into his eyes as he looked into Ashlings eyes. " When we get back home, lets have a small party shall we? like the first day we had met. Although i plan on not getting stabbed before then"
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

" You are welcome Jin." She giggles as a playful look creeps across Jin's face, then he says something that takes her aback. " When we get home? Jin.. awww.." She nods. " Yes.. Lets have a small party." That was the sweetest thing she had heard from anyone. He wanted her to be a part of his life even if he couldn't realize it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

He chuckled slightly and shrugged " Why not. Unless you are planning to move on." He looked at her as he sipped his sake. He was slightly beginning to enjoy himself now with the drinking and Ashlings company. He smiled a bit as he looked around them trying to see what everyone was possibely doing.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Moving on hadn't been on her mind, but being invited back hadn't either. "Jin, you know I have a room here in Siram, in the visitor's hall? If I were to come back with you I would need to get some of my clothing. Wold you like to come with me? Just follow me if you do. I should go pack though." She stands up and adjusts her dress and tosses her hair over her shoulder, filling the air with the scent of mint.
Pushing her way through the crowd she steps out of the ballroom and out into the hall. Now.. what was the best way to get to the visitor's hall? Hmm.. oh well let's just go for it in the pods.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 pm

He nodded and stood up. He had nothing to really do so he might as well go ahead and follow her." Sure ill go" His nose twitched at the smell of her mintiness. He side stepped the people in the crowd wondering what she would all need to bring. He hoped it wouldn't be to much to where they both couldn't carry. He had planned on going through the wilds to pick up some wild herbs and vegetables and other necessaries. Jins face lit into a small smile as he followed her
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm

As he pushed his mask upon face, Jin held onto Ashling as they entered the ball again for the second time that evening. With a smile at her, he led her out of the crowd to a opened up area where they could stand " If i could dance, i would of asked you to dance already" He blushed slightly as it was hidden by his mask. With a chuckle, he hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead " Your always welcome to my home ash."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:20 pm

" If I thought you could dance I would've made you ask me already!" She laughs. She was glad that she had made such a good friend. Jin made her smile, he made her heart hurt sometimes because he was so innocent when he spoke. " Thank you for extending your welcome to your home. I'm glad to know that whenever im traveling I have a place to go. You are an amazing guy Jin." She twists from side to side watching the shimmering fabric of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:05 pm

He smiled at her slightly until she said he was an amazing guy " You shouldnt be to quick to judge someone their Ashling." He got a small beaker of sake along with two cups. Jin poured one for him and one for Ashling" I hope that you have fun tonight. If you want to find a dance partner just say the word and ill find a place to sit somewhere" He sipped the sake slowly so he wouldnt get to drunk to fast. He looked around him wondering what time it was already. it seeded to him that they were their for days already
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Ashling sighs loudly when he scolds her for complimenting him. "Jin.. I can only say what I've seen and so far I speak the truth. So far I don't with to dance. But if I do I'll keep that in mind." She smiles softly and sits down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Ali walked in, well more like bounced in, to the ballroom. She looked around for a second then leaned in the doorway so she could see all of the ballroom. It was beautiful. She watched as people danced around her and bits of light burst around her. She smiled contently. She just liked watching for now. She watched the couples, and finally decided to go search for sotaynru. She couldn't wait to see him in his outfit. It was so cool looking and he wouldn't let her see it on him till the ball, which was now. She began to wander around, avoiding the dancers that she kept almost running into.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

sotaynru was merely standing about wandering the ball room he was bored in all honesty fear finally seperating this wqas until he realized something. ali had a very petite step to her one that sotaynru woudl notice in an instant and that was what had caught his attention. the odd vibration frequency he pushed his way through the crowds of people almost becoming agravated as she moved further from him un intentionaly. he finally had made his way through moving in a ast paced walk he approached her almost dazzled as he seen her dress his motion stopped for a moment frozen int he experience. he choked his nervousness down and approached. " ali over here" he called hoping she woudl turn to him as he came upon her and grabbed her shoulders looking straight into her eyes. in all their glory. he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Ali turned at the sound of her name. She smiled when she saw him. She looked him up and down for a second, looking at what he was wearing before looking into his eyes. "Wow that looks really good on you," she smiled at him. She lightly kissed his cheek and took his hand. "i learned how to dance sort of. Wanna dance with me?" she asked, kinda nervous to try what she had only practiced in front of a mirror in front of anyone. She was just glad a slow song was on. She had discovered those were easier to dance to.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

sotaynrus smiled kissign her back. " i too have picked up a few things thanks to some good freinds of course. he took her hand then hsi other hand upon her waist he crossed hsi legs delicatly and began to move aroudn the floor. he smiled more and more happy this was what he had waited for though he still wasnt he greatest he decided to suddenly let her lead to see what she could do at this point. he whipspered" you lead ali"
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Ali nodded suddenly nervous. She led them back and forth, trying hard to not look at her feet, wich were noiselessly sliding to avoid stepping on his feet. She looked into his eyes instead, and after a minute said quietly "Okay, you lead now," and kissed him on the mouth this time.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:05 pm

sotaynru smiled at her and kissed her back. he nodded then and let himself stretch his amr out he bowed to ehr in respect suddenly twirling her back into his arms he dipped her back a bit bringin her up he wrapped his hands to her waist and had her place her arms aroudn his neck he begain to step thinking in his own brain.. one two three one two three. steppign delicatly. he led her into a small twirl he didnt mean to make her feel insignificant so suddenly he cooled down a bit and just did simple steps as the slow song finally began to come to its conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Ali smiled when he kissed her back, and backed down so he could lead, and was startled when he twirled her. She grinned. This was more fun. She followed him, counting the beat, which had the waltz 1 2 3 count, until the song ended. "That was so much fun!" She smiled at him "From now on you lead, kay?" She didn't give him a chance to reply, just kissed him, yet again. She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:13 pm

sotaynrus kissed her again this was a great turn out meetign a good freind hope for hsi clan ichi woudl be going to help veil. sotay couldnt ask for better. starign straight into her eyes he was glad he had showed her a good time " ill lead if thats what you wish dear" he laughed then and led her to the punch bowl and some chairs he wanted to introduce her to ichi but he couldnt find him. so instead he poured her a small drink " im very glad to see you recovered im sorry i took you to that place it was so foolish of me " he sighed a bit and looked solemnly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Shurik Sidorov wrote:
He grinned as he took her hand in is, his eyes lighting up as he walked himself backwards and led Micah out onto the dance floor. He was a decent dancer, himself. Never truly trained in the mannerisms or traditional movements that she may have known, he was slightly nervous to start the dance with her. He noticed the tinge that appeared on her cheeks soon after she had heard the compliment he had said and Shurik thought it was cute. Micah seemed to enjoy his company at the moment and it brightened his night a little more. When they had finally reached the dance floor and took the position to start, he had noticed she seemed so much smaller compared to him, the bundled up, muscular, Indcendia guard, but it seemed to fit just right when he took her hand in his and placed his other upon her side. A light smile came across his face as he let out a low chuckled. “You’ll have to excuse me, Micah. I might be a little rusty or no good at all.” Before her answer could be spoken though, he began to lead her in a small, improvised version of the waltz, his grin growing more and more as his feet moved through the motions smoothly.

Round and round, from side to side, he locked eyes with Micah as they moved across the dance floor and admired their beauty. Bulbs of all different elements burst around them as the decorations fired small waves of heat into the air. The streams of different elements twinkled above like gems in a dark cave when the fire strikes them right. The entire scene around them was like a fairy tale. But Despite the displays that swirled above head, besides the beauty that adorned the trees, his eyes seemed to be locked into one place. So far, this was his favorite experience of the ball, and all of his focus was to her. Well, some focus was making sure he didn’t step on her feet or trip over himself.

Being led out onto the dance floor, Micah followed rather excitedly; she hadn't danced in years, this would be fun. Her curiosity was peaked by this man, she was interested to see the customs of dance he had been taught, if he had been, at all. Surely it couldn't be the same as the dances Siram has known, but how far off could it be? Placing her hands in the proper positions on the man, which could have been difficult to do if she was any shorter, but seemed to work perfectly with her current height, her eyes lifted from the room around them once more to meet his own. His comment inspired a quiet bravado of giggles to erupt plentiful from her lips, the delight twinkling in her eyes. She followed his steps rather fluently herself, though easily allowing him to lead her in the mostly familiar dance. Her only comment after the fact as a retaliation to his own, was a simple, and playfully innocent murmur "I'll be the judge of that!" Not that she would tell him he was a terrible dancer if the need should arise; which she didn't think would happen. He seemed to be doing rather well, as he led her through the dance; better than many she had seen before, no doubt. Her eyes held to his through the dance, the colorful array of lights casting playful and innocent reflections over her; dress glimmering, eyes wavering back and forth between a deep sapphire blue, and a translucent white glow. The steps she made were delicate, light on her toes was she; fluently dancing her way across the floor with him. This was the best night she'd had in a while, so fun in fact, that she couldn't keep the giggles of content and delight from passing her small, yet plump, rosy lips.

Rather short this time, Sorreh ^-^'
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Ali drank the punch a little bit, avoiding the edges of her mouth so that the only thing to be stained red would be her lips. She smiled at him, shaking her head slightly. "No, no, you had no way of knowing. Besides, I'm fine now and the past is the past." She kissed him with punch flavored lips. "Who were you looking for?" She asked curiously, not purposly but still changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 pm

sotaynru still fealt shamed of his miscalculation entirely. but he was glad she asked her a new question." my good freind ichi wolfgang should be aroudn though he may have departed hes not very social big reason why were such great friends. he sighed he wondered where ichi could have went but the flavor of the kiss distracted him " didnt think you could get much sweeter it appears i was mistaken" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Ali smiled and dipped her finger in her glass and traced his lips lightly with her finger then kissed him. "Nope no change here, your just as amazing as ever!" she smiled loving how adorable he was with his lips that red. "though, you do look so cute with your lips like that," she giggled slightly and kissed him yet again. "And that name sounds familiar.." she trailed off trying to remember. She looked at him kinda helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:03 pm

he laughed at her comment then got closer to her then began to kiss her all over just to be funny leaving little red punch stains on her exposed body " hmm a new look for you im not one to complain lol he smiled then and kisses her lips. " so im glad your enjoying yourself shall we attempt a fastr song next the sad thing was the ball was coming to an end onloy few songs were left. hopefully one mreo slow song atleast. he took her hand and was about to take her back to the dacne floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daratan :: Site Information :: Daratan :: Archives :: Siram Archives-
Jump to: