Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Islands

Go down 
+7
Hotaru Shizuka na
Alainn Ceol
Ashling
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

The Islands - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Shurik had arrived on the beach some minutes before. Jin had wandered off to explore and complete his orders, he hoped, and Shurik was left standing a little ways from the pod station, talking to some random inhabitant of Siram. They exchanged a laugh or two as the man and he went back and forth with a few things. When the conversation had finally ended, Shurik turned around and looked towards where he had come from. With a slight shock, he had noticed a familiar form exiting the station and he strained his eyes to see who it was. With a laugh, he began to walk towards the person, the figure familiar enough to bring a sort of comfort with walking towards him or her. As he drew closer to what he was looking at, he noticed that there where two people, not one, and they both looked similar. Shurik's foot steps did not rush forward, he continued along with his steady pace until her face shown in the sunlight, and his recognition was complete. A strong laugh escaped his lips once more as he reached speaking range of the two women. One being Micah and the other being someone he had not met yet.

With a bow to her, Shurik wrapped his arms behind him and locked his fingers around his left wrist, standing back up straight as he greeted them. "Micah! So great to see you again. I know the last time we parted was not good circumstances. I decided to come back here and let you know I was fine myself." He didn't look the part of being fine. His clothes where slightly tattered and his skin was cut, bruised, and burnt gently. His mannerisms said he was perfectly fine, but the state of his body and clothes told another story. As he finished addressing Micah, he turned to the other woman and bowed to her. "Hello. I don't believe we have met." He stood back up straight and extended a hand for a pleasant shake. "My name Is Shurik Sidorov, Commander of the Royal Dragoons of Incendia. And you are?" He gave time to answer before turning towards Micah, as if asking confirmation of identity from her. It was not out of disbelief of the woman, or of suspicious, but a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Our journey from Liwanag to Siram took nearly no time at all. It amazed me how fast travel occurred beneath the water rather than on top of it. When I was younger, and visited Siram more times than currently, I used to travel by way of my dolphins. They carried me upon their strong backs to the Island of Siram. It didn't surprise me when Havalia, my Bottleneck Dolphin, passed by Micah and I in the pod. She was most likely curious as to where her Mistress was going. Pressing my hand against the wall of the pod, I attempted to speak to her. I wanted her to know I was only going to Siram and there was nothing to worry about it. I knew she understood me when I heard her high pitched call. Another smile crossed my lips as I turned away, back to facing Micah. My smile then faded for I realized we were nearly at Siram. Nervousness took over my entity as I worried about what my old friends would think of me.

When I stepped out of the pod, my foot landed against an unusual feeling. Glancing downward, my silver eyes took note of the cobblestone pathway. Walking on top of trees all day felt different than this; in my opinion, much more comfortable. With every step, my feet took note of this unfamilararity; my flats didn't do much to provide cushion and support to the padding of my feet. As Micah and I continued walking forward, I took note of my surroundings. The smell of the sea infiltrated my nostrils but nothing could compare to the warming feeling of the sun upon my tanned skin. Like a cat in heat, I arched my back, allowing the sun to embrace me from every angle. That was one benefit of visiting the Islands, I could walk out in the sun and feel completely at home. This allowed me to feel comfortable in a place I was not too familar with.

My comfort level declined as a man approached my sister and I. Of course, the only reason she wanted me to be here was so she could meet with some man without being questioned. I took note of his clothing. He definately was not from Siram, nor well kept. I looked toward Micah, shooting her a look of inital disapproval. We only deserved the best men. What could he offer her that some other upstanding citizen, perhaps a Prince or King, could not provide? He introduced himself as a commander. At least he had some ranking from where he came. Although my thoughts were less than plesant, I gave him my best smile. I did not want to offend Micah with poor behavior to a guest. "I am Queen Aureila, Leader of Liwanag, Mistress of Light. Pleasure." I nodded to him though something else caught my attention. Havalia had caught up to Micah and I and was now breached upon the beach. She too saw my nod and went back in to the water. Once the formalities of this situation were taken care of, I would be sure to go attend to her needs. Havalia was the one who would come find me if there was any trouble back home. Maybe something went wrong within the first few minutes of leaving. Maybe that's why she came so close to us in the pod.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Faye in the next fond moment caught word of so much distraction from his lovely thoughts his inspiration. though he didnt mind it was pleasant to see people near him so now it appeared time to approach them. raising quickly off his rear he edged against the tree behind him and begun to spring his lengthy body up calmly placing his guitar in case he slung it around his body and yawned very lightly. "what event of untold fortune may befall a simple poet this day?" he asked himself this someone stepping delicately over to the crowd. at first glance it appeared to of a royal class he had heard much of the lady Micah whom was princess of Siram his home land and had also wished to some day be of some sort of service to her. he sighed contently*. " what wondrous day this be indeed fortune has graced me this day to see the royal blood lines of two nations." of yes he hadn't forgotten the very attractive young star, her beauty seemed to radiate from her presence apparently the closest a live man would ever find to making sight of an angel. his smile appeared ever so slightly as he approached now calmly take8ng step he thought to himself. now in merely a few feet away his arms raised over his head to sit slightly behind him as he made his little stroll. his eyes caught sight of the man whom was most defiantly of the incendian blood he had been there once int eh time of lux though had not made his way to entertain the new king rajak of which he looked forward to meeting this man must have been though of high respect he could almost tell. though no matter what interest found his view none took hold of it more than the replicant angel that stood before him . as he finally raised his cool calm voice he smiled the light tone carrying like a never serenading song. " hello to you all indeed what a fine day this morrow hast bring.. three people gathered with of course your acceptance soon to be four if you would have me mademoiselles." he calmly lowered himself to a calming bow gazing up to meet there eyes. his smile still had not left this strange mans face.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Feeling him lighten up, Ali opened her eyes to just a slit to watch him. She smiled at him, then moved so that she was in a sitting position, still close to him, but not as close as they were before. She stifled a yawn, finally realizing how exhausted she was, and wondered faintly how tired he was. She smiled at him again. "I hope so too, and yes, I am actually." Slowly and almost reluctantly she stood up, but pulled him up with her, not willing to get further than a couple feet at most away from him. Holding his hand in her own, she brought him to a small closet towards the end of one of the halls. She opened it, and inside were an array of her parents old clothing. She didn't want him to stay in his tattered clothing, rather she wanted him to be comfortable. She pulled out a t-shirt and pair of sweats that had belonged to her father and handed them to him. "It might be a little big, but I think you would look silly in anything of mine." She giggled quietly at the idea then brought him to her bedroom, motioning for him to go inside and change while she walked to one of the many other closets full of her clothing, and pulled out a sweater and cotton shorts. She went into the bathroom, using the mirror to run the brush through her hair properly, then changed into the shorts and sweater. She then walked out, and sat by the fireplace again, soaking up its warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Chrys had been wandering the beach, not really in search for anything, but instead just being calm as he walked around the beach. He was looking down at teh ground, with his hood up as he saw a sea shell and knelled down and picked it up and then sat down fully, moving his fingers around the shell as he looked out to the sea. he put the shell down and then pulled the shell that Ashling gave him and pulled his hood off his head. He started to move his fingers around it slowly, looking to the shell now. He liked how the other day went for him, it was the best day of his life. He stood up slowly as he heard people behind him. The smile that had snuck its way on his face, disappeared as he went back into his cold state of mind. He pulled the hood back over his head, and put the shell away, and rested his right hand on the sword on his hip and walked slowly over to the group of people that were gathering. He noticed Miss Micah in the group and silently walked over and stood to her open side and spoke softly "Hello miss micah, how are you? and by the way, to your promise that you said, thank you, ill make sure to keep in touch with you, just in case you ever come up with any information." He looked up to the others, his sword and daggers easily showing. He nodded his head to the one who looked like he was of Incendian blood. He spoke softly to that man "your clan makes great swords.. but i must ask.. would you know of any who have a spare sheath that is near here?" He looked to the others quickly, and pulled his hood back, letting the sun hit his black hair, and his generally tan neck and face. He smiled a little as his left hand moved inside the bag he had on his hip, and touched the shell that was held within it.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 pm

As he found himself hold ing ehr close he found her yawn . it was truly adorable. then she got up and began to drag him through her house. he didnt exactly know what she was doing though his mind swarm upon many different possibilities including going to bed. though he didnt know if she wasw going to have him cuddle her into the hours of the night or sleep upon the couch. he didnt know what would transpire until she took him to a simple closet to find som clothes . clean clothes he couldnt ask for a better gift he felt grimy honestly hadnt had a chance to bathe since the war. he slowly turned and began tostrip down placing them over his body they felt snug. though the colors didnt seeme to be somethign he wanted. finally returning he walked out to the living room and knelt bbeside ehr kissing her. "so then whats sleeping arrangements?"
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm

-EARLIER IN THE DAY BEFORE SHURIK MET AUREILA AND MICAH OUTSIDE THE PODS-

Shurik's eyes widened as his arrow bursted into flames and fell to ash, mixing with the water that had flooded the pod floors. As the fire hit him, catching fabric on fire, he dropped to the ground and rolled in the liquid to put himself out, the constant spray of water helping to drown the flames from his body. Shurik Stood up and rung himself out slowly as he looked towards Jin, a giant smile on his face as he shook his head. "Welcome to the club." He laughed in refernce to Jin being one of the Dragoon's now. As he looked around to the direpair of the pod his head shook, Shurik moving in front of the doors to better quickly leave the area once they opened. "Let us hope not. But just in case... When the doors open, Lets quickly get out of here quickly."

Shurik stood there and watched as the pod whined to a stop, almost sounding like a scream of pain due to the damage they had caused. The doors first opened and inch, water tricking out and increasing its flow as the doors squeeled open and revieled the inside of the pod to Incendia. A bench split in two, a large gash running along the left wall of the pod, and scorch marks all over the walls. The floor was water-logged and even as Shurik and Jin exited the pod, water continued to pour from its source. He was dinged up, scratched, and burnt to hell, but he walked tall and continued along his way, out into the open sun. The attendants could do nothing but watch as the two warriors walked away so casually from such a mess.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Earlier in the day!!-

Jin-E looked at shurik and laughed as he shook his head " Yea lets do that." He would raise his hand towards Shurik as they exited the Pod " Ill try to find out whats all going on and see if i can find any of our clan members to tell them the war is over." He would smirk slightly from behind his mask, knowing that those who were looking would probably wondered why they were looking ragged and wonder why in the world was the pod literally torn apart.

He would continue to laugh as he ran off, exploring here and their, buying and trading, telling people to spread the word that the Incedia Calx and the Septur Kana war was finally over. Jin-E had been able to buy a new replacement armor that was almost exactly the same as his. He smiled slightly behind his mask as he quickly slipped it on and traded his old armor for a bite to eat and a drink.

~ Later in the day~

Jin-E would walk back towards the bod station, Carring Korikin on his shoulder and a work belt on his other shoulder full of tools. The sun was near setting and Shurik was no where to be found. With a slight sigh, he would sit down on the waiting bench as he waited for the man. He quickly drew the tools from the belt and begin to make a few minor adjustments to the blade. When Shurik would arrive at the pod station, he would see a newly designed Korikin blade along with the internal mechanisms of the blade spread out all around him. The original 10ft blade was split in half with the spear shaft of the inner blade connecting it along with a small spear beside it from the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 pm

"One would procrastinate and ponder longer if one could" Came the nearly synthetic sounding voice of Leonid. His light cloak blowing in the ocean breeze as he talked to an inanimate clam. Its pearl exposed and shining in the brilliant sun light. "But one must now move along and make haste for the beauty of the city" He said with an unmistakable grin.

He had arrived in Siram; along the shore of Civus, and he had momentarily lost his bearings when the small shine from the pearl caught his attention. He loved the creatures of the ocean depths; their wonders yet another thing he could learn of or from, and the small bead of beautiful white was but a reminder of such a love for knowledge. So he had stayed and talked to it; as if it would respond, while he hesitantly waited for his body to cool in the shade of a tree, and his mind to clear of all that was unneeded.

He had walked for many hours; many days in fact, having left Atrum in search of a lord or empress of the land, but when he found none, he sought such things elsewhere. His feet had carried him across plateaus of sheer rock; up and down the crest of mountains, across small rivers of lava, and eventually across the harsh sea. He never truly touched the water below; idling but a mere millimeter from its surface, as he walked across from the shore of the mainland, and made way to the capital city of Civus. There he would find what he was looking for; or so he hoped, and with a genuine sigh of satisfaction, he did turn away from the pearl and continue inward.

His destination was the central pod station; a gathering place for people of all races and natures, and there he hoped he would find someone who could direct him to the master of the lands. Or in the case of Siram, the master of the waters. He stepped forward into the wash of city life; his hood concealing his mechanical adaptations and the machinery housing his heritage as a Tenkuu alchemist, while the ever-present half-mask sat upon the left side of his face, and gave the eye behind an oddly vibrant glow. It was but a set of lenses and crystal layers; capable of overlapping and enhancing ones vision, but to most, it would seem evil. Or moreso ugly.

With a final step; having usurped the gaze of many a traveler and Siram citizen alike, Leonid did finally step into the large travel station, and look about. Somewhere here there would surely be a person capable of gifting him with the knowledge and connection he sought. Somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm

As if the strange figure off in the distance weren’t enough, the fact that this figure soon approached them, with little semblance of thought beforehand, only piqued her interests more. It was soon apparent, however, that her interests were duly placed; eyes brightening, ever so slightly at first, as the ensuing man. Tall was he, built like a soldier, and clothed in the Incendian dress wears. Different still, from the clothing she had last seen him in; this man was still easily recognizable. And as he came within clear vision, she was all too aware of his physical state. As well was she, the fact that the way he addressed her seemed all too… formal, maybe? Detached? Neither word sufficed, but the idea was there; after all that had happened before he’d left, the actions he displayed now, confused her a great deal. Moving toward him in silence, she came to stand only an inch or two away from his chest, hand lifting up to rest against the flat of his abdomen. Her other arm wound loosely around his side, eyes sliding closed for a few short moments. Slowly, she would place herself within a seemingly detached state of mind; however, the opposite was the actuality.

In truth, she was letting herself, her ‘spirit’, grow temporarily accustomed to Shurik’s body; the tissues, nervous systems, arteries, the very blood that flowed beneath his skin. Once a strong enough connection had been developed, a small amount of mist seemed to ‘seep’ from her palm; within her mind, she willed the tissues, the skin, to fuse; the blood acting as an almost glue to hold both edges of the cuts, the burns, as they started to inter-grow with their separated other half. Soon, the cuts, burns, and bruises would heal; in which case, she would wind her arms fully around his waist, and give a quite embrace. A small smile found its way onto her lips, and she separated once more, stepping back into the side of her sister and smiling brightly. “I’m glad you made it out alright. We’ll have to find you new clothes, though…” With a quiet laugh, her eyes shifted to her sister; catching the disapproval written so fluently across her face. She couldn’t help but to break into a grin at this; the childish deviousness apparent on her face now. As Aurei would come to state her name, and title, the impish grin would grow with delight. At that point, her arm would raise to settle upon her sister’s shoulder, attention directed momentarily to Shurik. “This is my sister, Aurei. She isn’t closed off, as she seems to be; well, maybe a tad bit, but she’ll get used to you.” A quiet laugh surpassed her words, though her eyes soon shifted playfully up to her sister once more. “Aurei, this is Shurik, they one I was telling you about back in Liwanag?” She hadn’t really ‘told’ Aurei anything, other than the fact that she had ‘met a boy’. The thought was implied, however, and she only assumed Aurei would take the hint.

Soon, the three person group that had gathered would come to grow; another unfamiliar man, whom was so clearly from Siram, approaching. Something about the way this man moved; the coyness of a cat, the grace of beauty spilling forth from his lips; he seemed interesting, to say the least. Micah doubted he knew any of the crowed, though she wouldn’t have been surprised at this point. Shurik seemed to make his way around, and knew a lot of people; perhaps they were old friends? The way he addressed them, however, told her otherwise. She nodded lightly in his direction, though her eyes followed him continuously; discreet as her silver hair pooled over her eyes to mask their movement. With a few moments study, it was apparent he had some pull toward Aureila; something about her little sister drew him in. Perhaps her beauty? Micah wouldn’t have doubted this, for her sister truly was an angel in appearance. Would Aurei find a romance, this soon, in Siram? With a start, Micah realized something; she hadn’t even asked how things with Aurei were going! She just seemed to drag herself down lower, it seemed. With a quiet sigh, her arm joined her sisters; another small, apologetic smile creasing her lips. “Micah; it’s a pleasure…?” the drawn out question inquired a name from the strange man, though she left the others to address, or not address, themselves.

As if the now group of 4 wasn’t enough, Micah was amused by the fact that another was drawn in; this time, a more familiar figure. What was his name...Chrys? A raised brow inquired the questioning of Ashling’s absence, though the words went unspoken, as a smile soon formed. “Mornin’, Chrys. Sleep well?” It had been what… two days, now, since they had met? She wondered how his search had been coming along, though that topic would perhaps be discussed at a later date. That reminded Micah, her and Ashling would soon have to take a trip down to the library. Perhaps she could use that as an opportunity for Aurei to meet new people, as well? As it was, now, a rather large and out of place group had gathered near the pod systems. She could only assume that passer-by’s on the street were wondering about such a curious gathering. The fact that there were now people from three different clans gathered would probably stir the locals; and so, with an apologetic smile to them all, her voice raised ever so slightly. “Perhaps we should take our gathering to a less public place?” And with that, she began to walk; making her way slowly toward the beaches with a small smile upon her lips. She could only assume they would follow, though there was always the chance they wouldn’t. As she moved, however, she couldn't help but to catch the mysteriously cloaked figure that had so recently exited the pods; out of the corner of her eye. Her steps would falter some; only slightly, as her eyes shifted farther back toward his direction. She wanted a closer look, but her steps would continue shortly thereafter, only assuming that if the man had business with her or any of the others among the group, he would stop them.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Being a ruler did not come without it consiquences, though, not all of them were negative in connotation. One side effect was growing up earlier than expected. While my body appeared as if I was a young woman, my mind was capable of speaking with those who were much older and wiser. I did not enjoy spending my time with those who spent their time idly without any purpose. Children, I liked to call them. When this gathering quickly grew to five people, total, I knew that some would be children, unfortunately. By first glance, I knew I would not be able to tell who exactly they were. However, I knew soon time would divluge the secrets I wished to bring to light.

I was slightly disappointed when the first man did not reveal his name us for I was raised in such a manner that encouraged this. I believed there was no shame in stating who you were or even your status. Then again, that could be because I was a Clan Leader and proud. Inwardly, I chuckled not paying much attention to the man who appeared as if he was from Siram.

With the arrival of the third male to the gathering, I wanted to put my hand upon my face and shake my head. Once again, he strolled over to us as if it was nothing. Did people in Siram not know who their Princess was? In Liwanag, I knew this would never happen. Whenever I stepped outside of the castle, I was greeted with the highest amount of respect, not like some common folk. Leora was too and she merely held apprenticeship status. I began to realize exactly why my father lead me to Liwanag instead of residing in Siram for my entire life. Merely because Micah mentioned my name to Shurik, I nodded to him before I sighed and turned my head so I was speaking directly in Micah's ear. "You do not need me around, dearest sister. I am going to go explore on my own after I talk with Havalia. Apparently something at home needs my attention." With that, I removed my arm from Micah's grasp and turned on my heel.

I walked seemingly back toward the Pod I had arrived in but didn't go there. Instead, I headed toward the beach. As far as I could tell, the beach would be the closest I could get to Liwanag without actually traveling back home. While walking, I noticed the breeze began to pick up. I infered I must have been walking in the proper direction. I placed my hood on my head drew my soft yellow cloak tighter around my body in order to keep warm as I approached the cool shore. I noticed something pecuilar as I travelled along. There was a man, who didn't appear of Siram decent, standing right outside the pods. It appeared as if he was searching for something. Then again, weren't we all. I took the time to stop a couple feet away from him before moving on to my destination. "Is there anything I can help you with, Sir?" I inquired respectively. It was not my place to be rude to a man in a nation that was not my own.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 pm

The way things where going already seemed to bode ill for the warrior. Having just met the sister of his interest, he found her gaze to be harsh upon him and slightly demoralizing with the way her piercing eyes seemed to judge Shurik’s soul before she even had the pleasure of getting to know him. But that did not stop him, however from snaking his arms around the shoulders of Micah as she came close to him. He thought she was just moving to him, attempting to ease him into dropping his formality and opening up more. The way she fit under his arm felt good, her hand on his stomach nearly making everything complete. Then he felt it, something slow had worked its way into his system and the feeling it produced was nearly indescribable. Soon after, his burns graphed away, his cuts soon closed, and his bruises disappeared as his pale skin once again shown bright in the mid-day sun.

As her arms eloped him in a hug, he returned the gesture and chuckled lightly, looking down at his tattered self with a sigh. “Indeed… I was testing a new recruit in the pod…” He stopped with his statement, chuckling lightly as he thought back to the destruction the pair had caused to the said pod. A nervous laugh left his lips before his eyes fell back to Micah’s guest. Another nervous laugh left him as his left hand reached the back of his head and stroked the hair there. Her eyes, still judging him, told Shurik that his first impression was not the best one. He was looking for a new set of clothes to obtain and change into, but saw Micah and lost all drive to do so. Now he was regretting that decision. “It is nice to meet you, Aureila. I do apologize for my state, as I said, I was testing a new recruit.”

When Micah introduced the young lady as her sister, his eyes widened a small amount, a chuckle leaving his lips as he heard he had been discussed. Now he really felt like a jackass for not managing an attire change before they had discovered each other. He smiled lightly and turned his gaze back to the woman who had described him. Micah looked just as exceptional in the light as she did under the blue ocean, if not more. He nodded to Aureila before chuckling and opening his mouth to speak to this woman. “So, you’ve been taking about me? I must say, I truly wish I could have changed out of my armor and torn clothing beforehand.” He let out a low laugh before hearing another voice appear somewhere behind him and then next to him.

At first glance, this man was strange. His entire persona screamed exotic and estranged. But his words, the satin stream of poetry that Shurik picked up in one sentence of the man set the mood. He could not call this man strange, so eccentric would have to due for the time being. Shurik returned the man’s gaze, the cool eyes and his own fiery eyes met against one another, but the man himself seemed like a genuine good fellow. As Shurik let his eyes wander father from the stare of the man, and past the stream of words introducing the man, he saw a guitar upon his back. ‘An entertainer?’ Shurik smiled at his thought, ‘Wondrous. I haven’t seen one in a long time.’ As Shurik returned the man’s greeting with one of his own, He nodded. “I am Shurik good sir. And I assure you, I am no Mademoiselle.” He chuckled, not really offended by what could have been an honest mistake, or slip of the tongue. With that, he noticed Aureila leave towards the pods, curious was he, but he did not bring up the subject. He had a feelin she didn't like him.

As Shurik turned to once again address Micah, and the others if they so wished to hear, another figure walked into the midst. Shurik held his tongue for a few moments for he didn’t know this man and he looked much different than most. Even his aura gave off a warning light. He spoke to Micah first and then looked straight for Shurik and spoke. He was slightly taken back by the remark, but he obliges the man with an answer. “You can have mine.” He removed an empty sheath from his side, offering it out to the man as he stared. “I lost my original blade in the war, and need no more use of this.” He nodded towards the sheath; wither the man accepted the gift or declined was up to him.

As the man took, or didn’t. The Sheath that was handed to him was no concern, but as Micah suggested they move, he agreed. Shurik nodded to the others in the group before he followed, walking directly beside Micah as they went along. With a smile on his face, he leaned down and spoke into her ear. “I’ve missed you Micah. I think this war as taken away too much from our time together.” He chuckled lightly. “I hope everything is alright with your friend… and I apologize on the terms in which we had to part last.” The war, the other girl walking in and storming away crying over seeing Micah with him, and everything else was not a good way to end a first date of sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Registering the womans voice as an unknown variable in a mathematical equation; scientist first and civilized man last, Leonid did forcibly compute all the possibilities for an answer to her seemingly problematic question. So he did his best; the equivalent of a man trying to judge the distance to the moon, with but a stick and a rock, and answered the womans question with due haste.

"One would request the ability to answer such a question, with yet another question. One seeks to know about this land; furthermore its leader and any council that may reside within. Would you be by chance inclined to help in such a task as finding him or her?" The mans words were odd no doubt; having been shown no respect or given any form of consideration as an alchemist for the greater good of Tenkuu, and his outright lack of understanding about how to speak without declaring himself property was no doubt going to cause many indecisive outcomes. "One would only seek this council or lord to bestow upon them an idea m'lady; no such actions of war or treason shall be drawn from one such as I." He quickly noted the womans appearance as he pieced together the final words. Turning his head so that he could better see her through his optic enhancement.

She was an awe-inspiring beauty; on levels not merely human, and with the crystal-like lens set to the more reasonable focus property, Leonid could see that even her skin retained a brilliant glow. "Liwanag" He thought to himself. "The people of the Sun" His eyes did open wider as he looked upon her; the mask upon half his face reflecting what light made it beyond the folds of his hood, and without a movement, another crystal flipped into place over the left eye socket, and he suddenly smiled with renewed enthusiasm. He could see rays of infrared light beaming from her body; piercing the cloak she wore with intervals at random, and beyond the spectrum of normal vision, there were untold waves of energy seeming to pulse outward from her and in all directions. "Just like the sun" He whispered before quickly quieting himself.

He had notice a large crowd nearby; eccentric clothing, odd assortment of weapons and even more odd formalities he knew not of. Bodies touching, embracing as it would be, and then parting as words were exchanged. He could see men of varied clans; obviously dictated by their garment and stances, but he could see none that would resemble a leader. None that he would think to be a leader anyways. So instead of approaching them; their mass collective walking away together, he turned to the shining woman and waited for any answer he could receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Chrys smiled and nodded "they were some good days, got to spend them with my lovely Ashling.." he smiled at the thought of being with her and looked around again "you know, i am wondering myself where my lovely Ashling went.." He looked back to Micah and shrugged a little and looked back to the one who looked Incendian and smiled a little, bowing his head and slowly took the sheath and bowed to the man "i thank you greatly.. you have saved me many many months of constructing my own" he smiled and straightened up and took his sword off his side, and twirled it around in his fingers, being as nimble with it as if it were one his daggers, and put the sheath on his side, and strapped it to his hip. He looked to Micah and then to the other woman and tilted his head and then bowed his head "i know of you, i know not your name miss, i know you are from the light clan.. how are you today?" He smiled a little to Aurelia and looked around, then to Micah and nodded "as you wish Miss Micah, if you not mine my company that is, other wise ill just vanish into the wind, so to speak" he chuckled softly and then started thinking about when he was gonna go start on his little adventure he was going on. He looked to the sky and then to the sea, and finally let his eyes rest on the sand. His mind started flooding with thoughts of Ashling, and what might happen while he was gone. He knew that this land was possibly the safest place for her to be in, considering he lineage. He Slid the sword into the sheath slowly, now remembering that the had the sword in hand still and rested his hand upon the handle of the sword. He blinked a few times then looked up and over to Micah and spoke softly "i still thank you for making that promise, it means a lot to me when i have hardly anything in this world, thou, im sorry to say.. but i'd prolly make haste in getting my vengeance if it were at hand, but ill be sure to keep your words in mind Miss Micah" He smiled a little and then looked back to the sand and then looked over to the Incendian man and asked him softly "you wouldn't happen to have any spare weapons floating around your ranks.. swords and daggers more then anything.. that i could have.. by any chance?" He looked up to the man's eyes, and then looked down to the ground again, he always thought that looking a man in the eyes meant you wanted to challenge him to a fight, and right now, he wasn't in the mood for a fight. He moved his fingers around the handle of his weapon slowly, then moved his hand down into the bag on his hip and moved his fingers around the shell, smiling a little, remembering the day Ashling and himself met. he looked around the beach, still listening for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:39 pm

As my ears picked up on the words in which this man uttered, my eyes and mind feverently tried to piece together who this man was. From first look, it was obvious he was not from Siram, Liwanag or Incendia, like that Shruik guy. At least this traveller appeared in nicer apperal than that fool. It was also apparent he was not here with someone nor awaiting the arrival of a specific individual. He merely came here on his free will, alone, borderline outsider. Breaking away, being different than the rest, I knew that better than most people gave me credit for. After all, there is a reason why Liwanag is a fedual clan. This single link of similarity made me much more intriqued in his presence on the island.

"The Leader of Siram?" I inquired, not because I didn't understand his question, but because I wondered why anyone would be looking for her. Was it not obvious that I too was a leader in my own right? Was I such a loner that no one knew who I was? I quickly glanced downward, ashamed to even think I remained alone in this world. In no time at all, my eyes were focused back on the man standing in front of me. Shaking my head, I decided it best to answer his simple request before continuing on to the beach. "Yes, she's right ove---hm. . ." I looked behind me, and, to no avail, I could not find Micah.

Many people busily walked along the cobblestone streets in the desire to reach their destination. A few passersby glanced at the growing crowd around Micah. Some, but not as many, hurried passed the two cloaked figures, one male and one female, in the attempt to reach the next pod off of the Island.

At my height, I was not having any luck in trying to find her. I sweeped the crowd with my silver eyes one last time before turning my attention to the man. "Unfortunately, I cannot see her from this location and I did not know where she was headed." I thought for a moment. Did she say she was heading to the beach as well? Inwardly, I rolled my eyes. Of course older sister Micah had to follow me around every where! I was old enough to take care of myself. "I thought I heard her mention something about going to the beach. I was just headed that way as well. Perhaps, if you join me, we might be able to find her there." It was much unlike me to extend an invitation to a stranger. Alas, I knew it would please Micah if I got to know people outside Liwanag without her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Was it irony; perhaps fate, nay a mere coincidence in the man of the scientist, that he had just left the beach, and had just heard that his target was in fact headed there. Such were the ways of the world; ignoring the one who you desperately seek; missing out on the moment you wished for, and finally realizing it was all there if you had been in the right place at the right time. "Ah, I see" Whispered Leonid; realizing now that the woman before him had some emotional ties to the leader she spoke of. One Micah. Her expression; the small changes in her iridescence when mentioning her, and even a slight change in the composition of her own reflected light.

"One would prefer to be escorted; as to not seem an intruder or bother m'lady, and One would greatly appreciate what help could be offered to me." The man spoke with a low and patient tone; his head bowing as to show respect or obedience, as he lightly stepped forward and waited to be led elsewhere. There was no doubt he could find the beach on his own; having just left it, but Leonid wasnt without his interests. At the moment, it just so happened, that the young lady was of particular interest to him. As a peculiar specimen of the human race, and as an interesting conversation waiting to happen.

Onlookers would stare at the elderly appearing man; his cloak dragging the ground lightly as his feet softly touched below, and more still would speak of him after leaving. For unlike the others in the land, or any lands around as it may have been known, Leonid was not Incendian, not born of Siram or Atrum gens. He was not of Septur or Havyn blood, and had no ties to Liwanag. He was an aged Tenkuu scientist, and his appearance was that of one. From clothes to eyes; to machining and artificially created energies, he was not one to fit in anywhere. But, he didnt need to for what he did...
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Faye had made his approach noticing the elegance that danced among this place. his eyes t gaze of the young woman her angelic presence left something to be desired of. though to his great distress she paid him hardly no mind. his eyes sinking down but only replaced with simple smile as shurik the man bore in such tattered clothes a warrior whom deserved a song indeed now spoke to him. in his presence even more so than in a kin or queens he bowed himself lower even more so now. " my dear sir it indeed is such an honor i do so hope ti find my way some day to the broken lands of incendia and perform my arts at the doorstep of dragons if you would humbly have me of course?" his eyes were sincere and his voice carried. the musical tune of it held to those of the ears that listened and some that didnt. " i good sir am Faye Uturo. it is indeed a pleasure to be in your service sir shurik." now he watched the angel had taken flight amongst to another place. and with a calm tip of his head he spoke his eyes only following her trail for a moment." I surely do not wish to appear rude but you see my eyes had gazed upon a brilliant bird absolutely dashing indeed and i truly feel it would be a shame without first obtaining some song from this bird. so if you excuse me sir milady" he bowed again as he spoke to Micah." i think i shall venture forth to find the bird i have yet to find." his smile shown from his pale face odd green eyes as he danced off.

though his sight was soon caught upon another strange fellow though garbed oddly for tradition he was sued to he recognized some of it. " this cannot be" he questioned thinking only to himself as he got closer on. a man of tenkuu honestly had survived . he had found tenkuu one of the most marvelous places he had visited in his travels and here one man whom still stood after the great dragon had devoured the essence of the land. had he been spared as some saint that would do something grand. the dragon had his reasons for everything and this surely was no different he presumed. though soon to be joined he found his little bird of which he had hardly met had made conversation with this man. was it out of curiosity or more he could not tell through it was of none of his concern. walking back just in time to catch the man and woman that he had met before. he called out to them just as they were about to leave. "it appears the bird i was seeking hast found itself new reasons to fly alas i will not have the chance to help the poor poor birdy nor truly know it either.. but tis fates lovely discipline i do suppose." he smiled ow trying to catch his breath he hadn't noticed just yet that a new being had entered. one that seemed to be dressed int he garms of an assassin he was pleased to find that the man shurik had provided the man a blade as he would been only a fool to think that Faye would hand up his own . "so where shall we dance to then?" though his question soon answered without words he found he would follow them walking gracefully through the halls that single bird still enveloped his mind if not for the interest she peaked merely for the inspiration hard to tell the sun different from its carrier. this case the carrier the bird, such an angel that never his gentle palm touch the cheek of.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

"Rest assured, Gentleman, you will not be intruding on this journey." I turned, facing the direction I was once headed. Before I commenced walking, my head tilted on its axis to look at him once more. "Though, what you could see, should you choose to watch, might be unlike what most would ever expect from me." A soft, almost completely hidden sigh, departed my tightly closed lips. For the first time, in a long while, I recalled why exactly I hadn't left the confines of Liwanag. At home, I was accepted and cherished. Here, I was merely another face in the crowd, another visitor longing to make the journey back home. I focused my attention back on the path to the beach, began walking, as I pushed those sorrowful thoughts to the back of my mind.

What remained in question was the identify of this man. By his choice in clothing, specific clans were ruled out. Though, there was no specific law that stated a given person must wear the colors of their nation at all times. Perhaps physical apperance was a poor way to judge a multitude of inhabitants across Daratan. Anything internally about him, referring to his personality traits, background, etc. remained a mystery to me. All I knew was that he was looking for Micah. Part of me wanted to interrogate him as we approached the beach. That was against my better judgement thought. I did not want to seem rude or pushy to get information. For once, I just wanted to enjoy company, even if it was that of a total stranger.

Not knowing much about him, I began to wonder if he knew anything at all about me. I highly doubted it since Liwanag wasn't a popular destination such as Siram or Incendia. Did he know about the inner light that resided deep within all members of Liwanag? It's strength changed depending on the mood the person was in. Recalling this, I tried to make my light as bright as possible. Though, as expected, it did not work. The light would not, could not, lie. Yes, I was still slightly upset with Micah for a variety of reasons but I still had much to be happy about. In Siram, I could be myself, find happiness, relax and have some fun. At this notion, the light grew a little brighter. I wondered if he could see it.

My feet continued to bring me forward, the silence between us hanging in the air like a heavy fog. I thought it best to strike up some sort of conversation in an attempt to be polite. "You want to see the Princess of the Tides, eh? I don't suppose you can enlighten me as to the nature of your conversation." I chuckled a soft, almost nervous, laugh. "I'm sorry if you can't tell me. I understand completely. Even the best of us want certain things to remain personal." I glanced upward at him as we made our way further away from the Pods and closer to the inviting beach.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Having followed the woman without sound or complaint; eyes ever watchful and mind always calculating, Leonid had slowly come to realize the stat of the young ladys mind. As was known by many of the Tenkuu citizens; before the destruction of their home, and all other life therein, Liwanag people possessed an inner light that shone forth with intensity bound to their emotions. As Leonid walked behind the woman; seeming to trail just far enough behind as to not completely shadow her, he witnessed such a display from multiple spectrums. He could see the varied hues of light that would escape from her exposed skin; sometimes changing as she too changed what she thought of, and upon mentioning the leader of the lands, it silently fell into yet another chaotic twist. Growing distant and faint; as if angry or upset, before flaring up once more into a plethora of unseen and seen rays.

Leonid was absolutely fascinated with the woman; never before having seen someone from Liwanag with his own eyes, and when she turned to speak to him, it was as if he would forget what to say. He shook his head; focusing on the words he had prepared for another, and rearranged them so as to speak instead to this woman.

"One would hold no secrets from the world; lest its nature be of darkness and doubt. One seeks to ask entrance into the libraries of Siram; perhaps studying culture first, but foremost for scientific reasons. One wishes to divulge some lost traits and tools to the people of the world, and Siram is the most hospitable place to begin. One would assume to leave here with acknowledgement and understanding; seeking others out afterwards who could benefit from One's own knowledge, but that is not for One to say. Only for One to find out in time."

A quizzical look spread across what could be seen of Leonids face; having wondered upon the words he spoke many a time, and with a small grin of apologetic nature, he began walking once more. For It was unlike him to speak to another; having been away from those who would care to speak to him rather than at, and he was quite confused as to the manner in which to acquire information not openly given. He wished to know more about the woman before him, and yet he dared not ask for fear that in some way he would offend her
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

"Ugh. ."A'Nailiah protested as she left the council room and headed to the pods. She was trailed by two pods filled with guards that Sachiel had wanted to keep around her. "Really, what do I need to be protected for? I think I am strong enough to protect myself. Hmpf. He worries too damned much. Hmm. I can't shake these guys. I guess I'll just have to deal with them for now. Ain't like they'll just be annoying. Or creepy like that Shin guy. Poor Sachie. ." A'Nailiah shrugged as the pod finally stops and opens with a mechanical hiss as the steam is finally released. Stepping out, she was greeted by a rush of guards; two female and two males, all trainees of Sachiel. "Come on you guys. I think I've seen a Liwangian over there. Her lights are just so beautiful. I wonder. ." A'Nailiah motions to the women and men as they surround her to protect her from god knows what. Taking a deep breath, the woman walks toward Aurella, tilting her head toward the strange looking man that beside her. Bare feet shuffled and swept the sands as long olive toned legs carried the woman. The most stunning thing about A'Nailiah was the bright blue hair which was now curly due to being unkempt, yet still stylish. Seeing as the woman was speaking, A'Nailiah decided to stand back and wait to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

As we neared the beach, I could feel the sun's rays being absorbed by the epithelial cells of her exposed inaugmentary system. It felt as though nothing could bring me more nutrients than basking in the brilliant glow of the sun. It rejuvinated me as the conversation with the ambiguous man carried forth. I was delighted to listen to his words as he divulged to me the reason of his foot prints upon Siram soil, or rather, water. This allowed me to put a little bit of trust in him. Of course, I wouldn't tell him each detail of my life's story thus far, but I would give him some information if he decided to inquire.

"Such a noble quest you are on, good Sir. Perhaps some of your findings will bring you to the place I call home." Without the expansive libraries like Siram had to offer, I knew some valuble information was safely kept in the most protected locations of my castle. Of course, it might not be beneficial to his purposes but it was there all the same. "If they do, do not hesitate to make your way there. Although the people might look at you strangely, initally, I am sure they will accept you once they learn just who you are dealing with." For the first time since I arrived at Siram, a laugh passed through my lips. Joy overtook my entity if only for a split second.

It was when the cobblestone street met the sand we stopped. My eyes looked out over the ocean as if they were searching. In fact, they were. Earlier, I noticed Havalia swimming around, as if she was begging for my attention. Though, through the sound she made, and the look in her eyes, there was more to her arrival. Something happened back in Liwanag that demanded my presence. In my periphial vision, I caught sight of her. The dorsal fin of the Bottleneck Dolphin just seen above the waves. Turning my head to look over my right shoulder, I glanced at the man. My look invited him to come with me if he was so inclined. I bent down to remove my shoes from my feet and began a full on sprint into the water, dropping my shoes at the water's edge.

Once I was in deep enough water, Havaila, with her usual grace and speed, swam over to me. I held on to her fin as she stopped, stroking her back ever so slightly. "Remember when I said you would see something unexpected, this is it." I spoke to the man prior to making a connection with Havalia. This is how we spoke to each other. We created a connection using the light within our souls and began speaking. While this connection did not last forever, it allowed me to understand what Havalia attempted to tell me earlier. I learned Liwanag was fine but something mystical transpired within my absence. My eyes widened at this news. Slowly, I broke the connection with Havalia and looked back at the man. I was at a loss for words. Was there truly a secret of Liwanag that I knew not about?

Slowly, I stepped from the water, approaching the man once more. As I walked, my attention was diverted from him, to the woman with brilliant blue hair standing only feet behind him. I watched her, studied her. There was something familar about her presence that radiated from her entity. When I got close enough, I stopped in my tracks. I knew the woman. I used to know her quite well until she, like Micah, abandoned me. "Naili. . ." I spoke, my voice barely audible above the sound of the crashing waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Leonid found no reason to reply in words or sounds; having the woman speak of her own home and the acceptance he may gain there, so instead he simply followed along behind her and made his way to the first few feet of the beach. His feet didnt touch the soft sand below him; his cloak gently running along it as it moved, and the only sign that he wasnt one of the normal masses was the failure to leave footprints. Only the cloak touched the earth; the remainder of his body gently gliding over as he walked only to satisfy the need for it in other peoples eyes, and as he came to 'stand' above the beach fronts crystalline sands, his senses did once more pick up another. Many actually

He could hear footsteps; loud and boisterous, meeting hard cobblestone in rhythmic pattern, as a troop of guards no doubt arrived behind him. He could hear the soft beating of another in their midst; steps far quieter, and therefore so much more noticeable to him, and without looking back to see who it was, Leonid was greeted with a faint understanding of the fact that it was someone known. For as he silently and patiently stood above the soft sands; the woman having entered and exited the water after communicating with her companion of the sea, she spoke the persons name, and it was instantly collected and stored. To be kept until such time as would be useful.

Leonid didnt need to look upon the person no doubt standing behind him to know they were there; the only reason to turn being an inquiry of interest towards him, and until such time as that happened, he happily admired the varied rays of light that the liwanag woman did shed in every movement she made.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 pm

"So then whats sleeping arrangements?" That was a good question. Ali smiled at him, then shrugged. "Well it doesn't really matter to me, you could sleep in the couch while I'm on the other one, but thats hardly comfortable, and my bed is relatively small so its not like we can share that one, but there is my parents old room, and they do have a good sized bed, so if you want, we could sleep beside each other on that one?" She kissed his cheek, just because, then brushed her hair behind her ear and waited to hear his decision. She didn't wait any more than a second though, because she just decided for him. Laughing she pulled him up and lead him to her parents former room. "Actually, we shall share my parents bed, it seems like the best idea to me."
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am

This whole day was just a swirl of emotions and events; a whirlwind that simply lifts and drops mercilessly to the ground miles away without any indication of where. It was one of those 'Wizard of Oz' situation that would make anyone wake up and say "We're not in Kansas anymore." It started as a wonderful day in Siram; all was peaceful and quiet. Everyone was getting along, despite the few shady individuals who happened to show up and remain upon Siram soil. A'Nailiah had even repaired some old friendships, despite her moodiness. Just as drastically as things happened, they changed rapidly. The Blue Haired Angel just traveled to Sachiel's house, along the outskirts and slums, only to see the beauty in the small things. It truly was magnificent, even though it was brilliantly shabby. Upon returning, she catches Micah, the person that she calls sister, in bed with the strange man she had seen while jogging one morning. He seemed particularly attracted to Naili, but who wasn't? A'Nailiah was devastated, her heart shattered. On top of that, she was getting sick, then found out that there was a war; fights happening just under their noses. Which immediately prompted Micah to call a board meeting, something that brought along pretty strange events.

Now, she was here, standing in front of the very woman in which she hadn't seen in years. Surrounded by guards that Sachiel hand picked to offer A'Nailiah protection from any miscreant who would want to attack her. But, why would she be attacked on Siram soil? A'Nailiah didn't know, nor did she care. All she knew was that Sachial was being over protective and worrying too damned much. Hearing the way Aureila called out to her, caused A'Nailiah's heart to sink. Had it really been that long? She asked herself before clearing her throat and putting on her happy face; this meeting might be a little more awkward than all of the rest. "Aureila. Is that anyway to speak to someone that you were oh so close to in the past? I mean, I know things ended on a sour note, but I'm sure that, given the circumstances, old wounds heal. Let's just let bygones be bygones and move on. I haven't forgotten you, nor have I abandoned you. Hell, we wanted you to come to the ball! Please, Aureila, forgive me? Us?"A'Nailiah pleaded, extending her delicately decorated right hand out to the woman. Blue markings spiraling up the extended extremity in rare form. She turned to the stranger, then back to Aureila, needing to solve this business before moving on to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm

the answer he woudl have hoped for was chosen before he could ever utter a selfish word he couldnt be happier as h smiled and offlowed her gratefully. following behidn he found himself soon sitting ona large bed that had a nicely carved frame it appeared she kept up witht he sheets very well he layed back it wasnt like his bed at home but he had slept upon a rock the day before so this was perfect especialy with her figure to curl up next to. this was also a first for him she had been so many firsts for him and he loved that fact. kissing her upon the fore head asshe forgot the light and cralwed to bed with him she was sleepy he could tell. so with a flick of hsi finger dust formed wrapped around and shut the light off for them simple but so meaning ful as he didnt want to take time out of holding ehr to turn off such a trivial thing. now sitting int eh solemn darkness his eyes shut with ehr curled to his chest he tugged her chin up lightly for one last kiss before he would. fall into a finally peaceful slumber that was long due.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Islands
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next