Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Islands

Go down 
+7
Hotaru Shizuka na
Alainn Ceol
Ashling
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sachiel

Sachiel

The Islands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Inspiration   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Water in all its forms… Sachiel repeated in his head, thinking back to his training sessions with the Guardians. That was one of the key things he tried to teach them. That being from Siram means maintaining a knowledge, and control of water in all its forms. It pleased him that she happened to bring those exact words up, though he couldn’t explain why. “I understand.” He said to her. Everything about this moment was perfect in his eyes. Her opening up to him, the way they held eachother, even the storm clouds that were ever so quickly approaching. “I like to sit out in the rain too. Well, I never had a balcony as a kid, but I would find something to sit under, and draw as I watched the rain.”He looked at her as she nuzzled into his chest, and smiled. “I’d like to do a drawing of you before the storm is over.” He told her. It was random, but it was what he wanted. She inspired his more artistic side to appear. Even the ballroom, which was so brilliantly constructed, was done with A’Nailiah in mind.
It was true. She did give him a harder time than he gave her. She took pride in it. But he just thought it was amusing. One more cute thing to admire about her. It was at that time that the rain really started to pick up. “I understand. Well in the ground, or in my arms, so long as I’m around, you can feel that security.” He realized that he may have been putting her in a slightly awkward situation, with the getting all mushy, but what could he say? “Safe from everything but me, that is,” He said, splashing her as she pushed away from him. As she started to swim off, he abandoned his shirt, which was now soaked. He sent a mass of water toward the bag he left on the beach, freezing it around the handle, and summoning it back to him. Nothing in it would be damaged by water, so he put it on his back. He jumped up, and glided across the surface of the water, just above Naili, until she continued to submerge, at which point, he dove down after her.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 am

An artist? A'Nailiah would have never guessed that Sachiel, a man of such deep morals and lack of personality, would have an artistic bone in his body. Though, his actions as of late were really beginning to surprise the woman. So, she wasn't too shocked when he said that he wanted to draw a picture of her; she was flattered. She couldn’t believe that he never had a balcony; it was standard! Now, after seeing where he used to reside, A'Nailiah completely understood now. Swimming faster now, her blue hair traveled like waves of silk, each strand with a mind of it's own once she stopped, though they all fell in line when she pushed forward. In an attempt to gain payback from being splashed before she was completely submerged, A'Nailiah vanished under the murky darkness of the waters. For a few seconds she waited, pondering her time to strike out at Sachiel. She grinned as her dark water accustomed eyes spotted the man; the gleam of the ice pack making him stand out like a sore thumb. A'Nailiah took a few moments to admire his chiseled body; it almost took her mind off of what she had planned to do! With a quick rush, the woman dashes toward Sachiel like an eel, then just before him, she spin and twisted around his body, circling him as if a group of parading sharks. She laughed, before going deeper again; her motions in the water were just as graceful as on the dance floor. A'Nailiah suddenly rose in front of the man, her lips centimeters away from his own. She allowed her gaze to linger upon his eyes for a while, before moving to his lips. She pressed her hands to his chest, feeling every bulge of his rippling muscles. She licked her lips before smirking and pushing him away, only to swim toward the entrance, a trail of bubbles escaping capture from her filtered lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Aquatic Battle, Artistic Secret   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 am

Swimming after A’Nailiah was less than an easy task. He had the muscle mass, but Sachiels body simply didn’t soar through the water the way Nailis did. Perhaps he lacked the aerodynamics. He did manage to somehow keep up with her for the most part, but as they submerged deeper into the ocean, he lost track of her. He couldn’t sense her at all, which meant one of two things. Either she had gotten so far ahead that she was out of his range, or she was perfectly still, and not shifting the flow of water enough for him to pick it up. Normally, he would be able to sense even the smallest shifts in the water flow, such as the water pushing her hair around. But with the storm overhead, so dramatically effecting the water, he was unable to do so. He cursed himself for allowing Naili to get him into the water when his senses were less than perfect. Extendible gills worked their magic, as he closed his eyes, and attempted to locate her, to no avail. But then she started moving once more, circling, as if he were her prey. She was planning to strike, but from where? Sachiel grinned as he bagan planning his defenses. Underwater battle was always fun after all. But he was once more taken by surprise when she appeared right before him, hands on his chest, and lips just before his. He was frozen in time. But then, she pushed him. It was much more successful than it would have been if she had pushed him on land, and he floated back about three feet. ‘No Fair’ He thought, preparing his counterattack.
He extended his arms toward Naili, who was swimming away, and she began to rotate. He had formed a cyclone of the water that surrounded her, and using it, began a vacuum effect, that would pull her toward him. The density of the water within the cyclone would begin to increase, forming a blanket-like sensation, that would wrap around Naili as she was pulled toward sach, and brought to stand directly in front of him. A grin on his face, he would peck her lips, and swim off ahead of her, giving himself a head start, as his water trap disabled. They could enter through the back side, which only those who could breathe underwater could ever reach. Gills fading as they made it inside, Sachiel looked at Naili. "Let me get my pad.” He said. “You’re still going to let me do your portrait, right?” Barely giving her a chance to answer, he started toward his room, beckoning for her to follow him. When he arrived, he didn’t wait for Naili to enter, he simply left his door open. His room clearly wasn’t as big as Micahs, but it was almost as big as his house on Civus Island. Where most would expect his room to be plain and boring, none had ever seen it before. It was actually well decorated, with ceramic fish, dolphins and whales that Sachiel made in his free time. Like the ballroom, there were streams of water going around the room, which the aquatic animals traveled along, as if they were swimming. Sachiel opened a drawer that contained only a pad and a freshly sharpened pencil, then turned to Naili, and smiled. “Shall we go back up then?” he asked, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:45 pm

(Let the records show this is seperate from my current rp... yes I'm copying sach xD)

Ali sighed as she walked along the beach of the island she was on. So much had been happening latley, it made her head hurt slightly. The island had a sort of... relaxing feel though. She felt the breeze blow her hair back slightly, as she hugged her oversized shirt closer to herself. She frowned, not feeling right. Something big was going to happen soon, and she could tell. But what? All she was doing was walking along the beach, no harm there.. right? She sighed again, and ran her fingers through her hair trying to untangle it slightly. The wind was so damaging to it. She looked around, starting to become slightly paranoid. She shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

(This is her first time rping, and this is Ali talking... Just pointing that out)

suddenly (Ooc: Ali: you dont get this at all do you? Phoebe: Nope Ali: ~Sighs~ Alright lemme type an intro for you as an example... get it now? Phoebe:Yep ~Writes post~ Ali: Vision immobalized? ~Shakes head and just pushes send~)

Phoebe was lost. Still lost. She couldn't give up hope on finding the rest of her people... she knew that. But for now her main goal was survival. She staggers along the shore, desperate for consumable water and sustenance. She was growing weaker with each step she took. She kept telling herself everything would be fine, but her vision was spotting, and she couldn't seem to do anything about it. With one last cry of help, she collapsed on the cool sand, her vision immobilized.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Late Night   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

(seperate rp)

They say that Sleep is the best meditation. And like meditation, sleep can’t be obtained when the mind is clouded. Thoughts of worldly things such as the past, are known to prevent effective sleeping. On this night, Sachiel was proof of that, as he lay awake in his room. He tossed, and turned and grunted, unable to drift away into that alternate state of consciousness. His mind was on too many things. He decided that it would be best to go for a walk. After all, he wasn’t going to sleep any time soon. Moments later, he was exiting the pod and walking out onto the beach. His naturally grey eyes picked up a brilliant white glow as he stepped under the light of the full moon. It happened every full moon, and on some other occasions. It was his secret, and what made him one of the most dangerous water manipulators in Siram, though no one knew of it, for he had never exposed it to anyone. He walked along the beach silently, his mind flying at the speed of light. He found a spot on the beach, and took a seat, looking out toward the ocean. He held up a single finger, and pointed it out across the sea. The tides receded as he did so. He then made a ‘come hither’ motion with that finger, and the tides came in well past his body. A sigh escaped his lips as he allowed the tide to resume its normal pattern. What was he doing with himself? Where was his life going? Was this where his path ended? So many thoughts, and these were simply a small group of them.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Sachiel wrote:
(seperate rp)

They say that Sleep is the best meditation. And like meditation, sleep can’t be obtained when the mind is clouded. Thoughts of worldly things such as the past, are known to prevent effective sleeping. On this night, Sachiel was proof of that, as he lay awake in his room. He tossed, and turned and grunted, unable to drift away into that alternate state of consciousness. His mind was on too many things. He decided that it would be best to go for a walk. After all, he wasn’t going to sleep any time soon. Moments later, he was exiting the pod and walking out onto the beach. His naturally grey eyes picked up a brilliant white glow as he stepped under the light of the full moon. It happened every full moon, and on some other occasions. It was his secret, and what made him one of the most dangerous water manipulators in Siram, though no one knew of it, for he had never exposed it to anyone. He walked along the beach silently, his mind flying at the speed of light. He found a spot on the beach, and took a seat, looking out toward the ocean. He held up a single finger, and pointed it out across the sea. The tides receded as he did so. He then made a ‘come hither’ motion with that finger, and the tides came in well past his body. A sigh escaped his lips as he allowed the tide to resume its normal pattern. What was he doing with himself? Where was his life going? Was this where his path ended? So many thoughts, and these were simply a small group of them.

Midnight, a time in Siram when most where asleep in their beds, cooed into a subconsciousness only the sound of the sea could induce so peacefully. The moon held high in the sky, its celestial surface reflecting the brilliant light of the sun onto Daratan's good graces; a full moon, a moon that cast light pure enough to replenish Siram. On this night, as everyone other full moon's night, the great turtle that carried Sivus on its back strayed from his normal nighttime habits, remaining surfaced in order for the people of Sivus to bathe in this light. Tonight being an automatic night of beauty and peace, it wasn't surprising that Micah was up, and dressed fit enough for an island visit. On nights of the full moon, she would visit the islands, each of them, and dance under the brilliant light; sometimes for hours, and sometimes for minutes. She was dressed rather differently than normal; a purely white silk wrap was wound around the immediate areas of secrecy on her body, leaving much of her skin exposed as to feel the ocean breeze. The fabric hung in billows in certain areas, which would make for a rather mystifying figure during a dance in the moonlight. Her hair hung in long, silver locks, cascading down her body much like the way the cloth did. Dressed and ready, she made her way rather quietly to the island above, Sivus, her first and last planned stop for the night. Slowly she wound her way down to the beach, bare feet flowing over the cobblestones and sand like a trickle of water. However, as she came down to the island, she found herself in the company of another; something not often to be had.

She could not stray, however, making her way down the grainy beach, startled by the back of an oddly familiar head of hair. Her feet shifting in the sand could of course be heard, but the lightness of her step was unmistakable to most; only Micah could step so lightly, so quietly, and so peacefully, as her small and graceful body allowed her so. She assumed he could tell it was her, though she could have been wrong. Standing behind him for a short period of time, her arms wound around her delicate middle, and her eyes lifted to gaze upon the moon silently. The breeze was nice on a night like this one, and in the light of a moon, she was a figure of white light, herself; eyes glimmering in the soft light with a white glow of their own. She was reluctant to break the delicate and peaceful silence, but when she did so, her voice came as a soft murmur in the ocean breeze. "I've never seen a night as beautiful as that of a full moon... When I was little, my mother used to take me out, on these nights, and we would set in the sand for hours under the moon. She would sing to me, then... Rock me, and the night itself could put me to sleep, then..." She trailed off into a quiet silence, her arms tightening ever so slightly around her middle. She missed those nights. She missed her mother; the death of this woman who had been so much to Micah, had left her with an unfulfillable emptiness on nights like these. It was several long moments before she spoke again, but as she did so, an almost heart-wrenching sadness resonated. "I miss those nights..."
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Full Moon Stories   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Nights like this came often for Sachiel. Sleepless nights, that is. But he rarely made his way up to the Islands. Especially on nights of the full moon. He preferred not to be seen on nights such as this, his glowing white eyes quite conspicuous. But with so many things on his mind, from his past, to his future, from his mother, to the new family he had made in the kingdom, he was entirely too restless to simply lay in his room as he normally did. His restless mind would be evident in his behavior as well, for he wouldn’t notice Micah as she approached from behind him. In fact, he wouldn’t notice her standing behind him for some time. Not until she spoke, that was. When the first lay eyes on her, he would divert his gaze to the sandy beach, a pink hue on his face not only from her unusually exposed body, but from his own lack of a shirt. It was odd for him being in such a position. Before this moment, he wouldn’t have noticed how well “developed” Micah had been, after all.
Once he regained his composure, the man looked up, and looked Micah in the eye, his own glowing eyes looking more than clearly out of the norm. Her words would reside with him, more than she realized as she spoke of her mother. He too, thought often of how he missed his own mother. He couldn’t remember her ever taking him out on the beach, but then, her heart condition left her in bed for most of his life. She was the only one he had growing up, and he could relate to Micahs feelings. He stood to his feet, and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. “I understand what you mean.” He told her, before taking a seat back on the sand, and patting the spot next to him. “I never went out with my mother on the beach, but I remember her singing to me, and reading me stories. If I had one wish, it would be to see her again. For her to be able to see me now, and the things I do for my clan.” He looked up at the moon, and a small sigh escaped his lips. “I don’t have any particularly fond memories of the full moon though. It’s done strange things to me ever since I was a kid, but I never had any Full Moon Traditions, or anything.” Of course, he was speaking in reference to his eyes, when he said ‘strange things’ but there was more to it than that. Sachiels Grandma once called him the “Son of the Ocean” Like the ocean, he was enpowered by the moon. On full moons, his energies fused with those of the ocean, and he could do amazing things, by using the power of the ocean, instead of his own. It was a secret he held his entire life, that he didn’t know how to share with anyone. Maybe Micah would understand. But what would he tell her?
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Sachiel wrote:
Nights like this came often for Sachiel. Sleepless nights, that is. But he rarely made his way up to the Islands. Especially on nights of the full moon. He preferred not to be seen on nights such as this, his glowing white eyes quite conspicuous. But with so many things on his mind, from his past, to his future, from his mother, to the new family he had made in the kingdom, he was entirely too restless to simply lay in his room as he normally did. His restless mind would be evident in his behavior as well, for he wouldn’t notice Micah as she approached from behind him. In fact, he wouldn’t notice her standing behind him for some time. Not until she spoke, that was. When the first lay eyes on her, he would divert his gaze to the sandy beach, a pink hue on his face not only from her unusually exposed body, but from his own lack of a shirt. It was odd for him being in such a position. Before this moment, he wouldn’t have noticed how well “developed” Micah had been, after all.
Once he regained his composure, the man looked up, and looked Micah in the eye, his own glowing eyes looking more than clearly out of the norm. Her words would reside with him, more than she realized as she spoke of her mother. He too, thought often of how he missed his own mother. He couldn’t remember her ever taking him out on the beach, but then, her heart condition left her in bed for most of his life. She was the only one he had growing up, and he could relate to Micahs feelings. He stood to his feet, and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. “I understand what you mean.” He told her, before taking a seat back on the sand, and patting the spot next to him. “I never went out with my mother on the beach, but I remember her singing to me, and reading me stories. If I had one wish, it would be to see her again. For her to be able to see me now, and the things I do for my clan.” He looked up at the moon, and a small sigh escaped his lips. “I don’t have any particularly fond memories of the full moon though. It’s done strange things to me ever since I was a kid, but I never had any Full Moon Traditions, or anything.” Of course, he was speaking in reference to his eyes, when he said ‘strange things’ but there was more to it than that. Sachiels Grandma once called him the “Son of the Ocean” Like the ocean, he was enpowered by the moon. On full moons, his energies fused with those of the ocean, and he could do amazing things, by using the power of the ocean, instead of his own. It was a secret he held his entire life, that he didn’t know how to share with anyone. Maybe Micah would understand. But what would he tell her?

As of now, the brightest source of light in Micah's direct view was the light of the moon; this changed, however, as Sachiel's eyes had raised to meet her on. Curious was she, as to the reason his eyes held that brilliant white glow. She had only seen this in very few people, and even she herself didn't know what the cause of it was. Something about these eyes seemed almost animalistic to her; such an extravagant difference, it set people apart. She had once a dream, of a small child with eyes like those. In the dream, he looked upon Micah with a pleading, yet detached expression. Something about those eyes seemed almost dangerous, so animalistic they were, like they were pleading for help and understanding, yet all the same they were in a zone too dangerous and surreal for her to reach. This look he gave her was deja-vu, yet all the same, the face that surrounded those eyes as familiar and comfortable, and so she had nothing to be scared of. She herself had eyes like those, though whether they were lit aglow by the moon's light due to their oddity and translucency to begin with, or whether she as 'special', no one could tell. There was something behind it, and she could only guess he wondered about it, as well. However, his early words spoke nothing of the difference, and so as he rose to wrap her in a hug, she complied without another thought and wound her rather delicate arms around his waist, holding there for a short amount of time, and listening to the words he spoke with quiet sympathy.

As he returned to the sand, she joined him in silence; leaving thoughtlessly into his side and raising her eyes to the moon as he spoke. She hadn't heard anything of his family before, yet her family's history was layed out for most everyone to know. Secretly, she envied his ability to keep secrets about such things. Growing up in the family she had, all of her life's secrets, all of her family's secrets, where layed out for everyone to know, yet he could keep all of those precious memories for his own, and not have to worry about others taking them from him. It seemed they both missed their mothers a great deal, and knowing he could sympathize along side her brought a comfort that couldn't be measured. As the silence filled the air once more, her eyes shifted around the picture of beauty in front of them, trying to take peace in such a scene. She allowed her eyes to close for a short while, the ocean breeze enveloping her skin with a comforting cool. Slowly slipping into a state of peace, her lips parted for another gentle murmur. "I think she watches you, like my mother watches me... I don't have proof, but I have hope and faith... They are watching us, and they are proud..." Her eyes slowly opened, lifting with a similar light to meet his own. "I dance for her, on the full moon... I visit the islands, and dance in the light, and the breeze. I let myself go, I give myself to Halsey, just for a little while, and I release my spirit, and I give it all to her... And when I do, I can feel her with me, my mother... Halsey lets me have my time with her again." A small smile curved Micah's lips, though her eyes held a heart breaking amount of hope and faith in the words she spoke. It was true. On nights like these, when she danced for her mother, she could feel those familiar hugs again, and hear her voice. It was some of the only peace she attained, anymore. "You know, I bet if you danced for her, Halsey would bring your mother back to you, for a little while..." Would he join her in her almost childish attempts and having a mother again? She knew that if he tried, she could feel his mother, too, if only for a little while. She would dance tonight, like all other full moon's. The new hope for her now, was that he would join her.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Moonlit Dance?   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Sachiels eyes told stories of love, loneliness, pain, and strength. They were a sentiment to the ocean that guided him through life. The same ocean that most members of Siram had forgotten how to listen to. As he looked up toward the Princess, he could hear the voice of the ocean. For the first time in days, it was calm. As if the fears, and anxieties it had been expressing for days, were quelled for just this night. Perhaps the full moon was offering it peace of mind, in order for it to feel tranquility for just one night… Sachiel could sense this. He could also sense the questions in Micahs eyes. However, he didn’t know how to answer them. In all honesty, he didn’t know all the answers himself. He offered Micah a shoulder to lean on as she took a seat by his side. It was the shoulder he had reserved her. He smiled when he thought about it. Micah always leaned on his left shoulder, while Naili always leaned on his right. He didn’t do it intentionally, it just always ended up that way.

He listened to Micah as she spoke of their mothers. Was his mother watching over him? He didn’t know. The only thing he hoped was that, wherever she was, she was no longer in pain. Then he heard Micah speak about how she danced on the islands for her mother. He shook his head and laughed upon hearing this. “What’s with you Siram women and dancing?” he teased. And, of course, she would ask him to dance as well. Did she really believe that dancing in the sand would allow her mother to see her? He looked out to the silent ocean, then back toward the woman he had vowed to protect. “Well, your tradition is changing tonight.” He told her. “I won’t be dancing on this island tonight, and neither will you.” He stood to his feet, and looked out as far as he could. “Think logically.” He said, now looking up at the sky. “In all that space up there, do you think our mothers could see little tiny us down here dancing?” he asked.

Before she had a chance to respond, he rose both hands above his head, and gigantic versions of himself and Micah rose from the ocean. They were easily ten stories a piece. Their realism was so perfect that their clothing and hair even matched. “They need to see something bigger.” He said with a smile. “Tonight we won’t be dancing on the Island, because we’ll be dancing in the ocean." With that he walked out toward the enormous water titans, and stepped into the foot of his own, his gills exposing themselves. He rose to the location within the mass of water where the heart would be located, and struck a pose, which the titan took as well, synchronized with him. “Come on!” he yelled to her. They would dance in a way they never had. Using an ability that Sachiel would only be able to use under the light of the full moon. “Let’s dance!”
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am

Phoebe of the Nox wrote:

Phoebe was lost. Still lost. She couldn't give up hope on finding the rest of her people... she knew that. But for now her main goal was survival. She staggers along the shore, desperate for consumable water and sustenance. She was growing weaker with each step she took. She kept telling herself everything would be fine, but her vision was spotting, and she couldn't seem to do anything about it. With one last cry of help, she collapsed on the cool sand, her vision immobilized.

Ali shivered slightly, and looked around, trying to figure out who was there. She whirled around though, when she heard the cry. She searched around in attempt to find out where it came from. Ditching her sandals, she ran across the sand, because this was not the cry of someone in great health. No, this was the cry of someone in need of serious help. She stopped for a second, thought about where she had heard of the sound, and ran until she found the unconscious body lying in the sand. She felt her heartbeat quicken slightly. She had some healing abilities, but she wasn't the greatest yet. She put her small hand on top of the person in front of her, and closed her eyes, focusing, and was almost radiating with the concentration she put forth. She frowned and waited silently for her attempts to work, thinking about the future also. She had a million questions running through her mind, but she didn't want to overwhelm her... thats IF she even woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 am

All Phoebe could see was darkness. This can't be the end, can it? Trapped in darkness, she tried to move but was unable. She felt something on her arm but could see no one. She had a burst of adrenalin and her eyes opened to a world brighter than her eyes could take. She blinked a few times and tried to sit up but a splitting headache convinced her that maybe it was too soon to think about moving. Phoebe looked around for her mysterious savior. Only a few feet away was a young woman whose back was turned toward her. Her wavy dark brown hair seemed to have a tint of red against the luminous sun. She tried to talk, but her body wasn't allowing her any control so her question, "Who are you?" came out slurred and jumbled.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Debating on whether or not to actually listen to Micah or not, A'Nailiah was in a situation. The whole point of Micah returning was just to tell of a war?! Pfft. As if A'Nailiah could give two shits about what was going on elsewhere. Probably a bunch of Neanderthals that couldn't even count fighting over piece of spoiled meat. This all would be over by day break. But, duty calls and she must listen to Micah, no matter the personal involvement. Removing her bloodstained hand from Sachiel's, A'Nailiah stood and walked passed the leaving Micah. "Sure thing." Was all she spoke before running out of the door and jumping into a pod. Even though A'Nailiah could swim like the most graceful of fish, she was not faster than the pods. Upon landing on the shoreline of the beach, A'Nailiah began to feel queasy and stumble a bit. She knew she hadn't lost that much blood during her little outrage and hand splitting. Also not because she stood up too fast. If that was the case, she would have felt dizzy long ago. Her stomach churned, yet she quickly took hold of her composure when she seen Ali with another person. A'Nailiah quickly rushed over to them and knelled by them. "Ali. I know we have had our differences in the past. I want to put all of that behind us. We don't need any of this in or lives. You are the only other woman, save for Micah, that I trust and like." She said with a sincere nod. "I need you to report to the council room right away. Make haste and meet Micah there. Take this person to the sick bay outside of the council room. They would know what to do with here there! It's imperative that you go now!" A'Nailia urged the woman, before standing and gazing in the direction opposing the mainland. The winds swept her gorgeous blue hair. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just go now! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Ali opened her eyes slowly, and she looked at the person in front of her. She smiled when she saw that she had succeeded slightly in her healing attempts. "My name is Alainn, but most call me Ali... umm, may I ask what hap-" She was cut off though, with the arrival of her best friend's sister. She listened with bewilderment as A'Nailiah spoke, and felt her eyes grow wide. She blinked when she was done talking, and nodded, lost for words. She was the only other woman other than Micah that Naili trusted and liked? She wanted to tell Naili she wanted the same, but her urgency worried Ali. She nodded and quickly went to help the person up, but decided against it because she had no idea how weak or strong this person was, and, since she had the strong arms of a swimmer, merely picked her up and carried her to the pods. She placed her in a pod, and, telling the escort to wait, called back to Naili "Wait, are you going to come with us...?" She couldn't help but worry about her, and wanted badly for her to come with them, because she really didn't want her to be alone on the beach, for she didn't seem to be the best in health. "Naili..." She trailed off, worry in her voice as she stepped into the pods, of to the side to make more room should Naili decide to join them. In the pod she turned to the woman she had found. "I'm sorry for all this coming up with you being not well and all..." She trailed off, and used some water bending to bring a sphere of fresh water from outside into the pod. "Drink this" She ordered, and frowned. The escort looked at her with a gaze asking if she needed him to let her go yet, and, she nodded without looking to see if Naili was in the pod too, because the urgency worried her more than anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Ashling had been coming to the islands everyday to assist in healing jobs and get away from the craziness of the kingdom. After every day was done she would go sit on the beach close to the ocean and reflect. She enjoyed the way the ocean breeze played over her skin and through her strawberry blonde hair. Her ice blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight and she looks around. The only part of this life that bothered herwas that she was always alone. Today was no different as far as she could tell. She was alone again. A sigh escapes her lips. Suddenly she senses that someone is coming. It was in the air. A slight tension. She is on alert now, just waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Chrys walked along the beach. He had recently heard that his homelands were destroyed while he gone, he sighed softly as he kicked a small rock and looked around, seeing seemingly endless beach and water. He was dressed in a pair of baggy black pants, and a black shirt that was just as baggy, the sleeves of it went a little beyond his hands, he had a pair of small daggers on his lower back and a sword on his hip, neither belonging to the same clan, and neither from his own clan. Their was a hood on his shirt and he flipped it over his head, making sure no one could see any part of his body. He had on a pair of leather-type shoes that made no sound as he walked. He also had a a pair of 'hidden' blades that were strapped to his wrist with some leather and the way it worked was very simple, yet deadly, and he had learned it the hard way. He knew he was about average for his clan, hitting a 5'10 but his body type couldnt really be told but he was about 125lb soaking wet. He started to slowly walked along the beach, letting hte news fill his head, then it went empty as he turned his upper body around, and glanced out from under his hood, seeing a woman and then he turned back around, starting to walk again slowly, making sure he wasnt followed.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Yup. There he was. She hadn't known it would be a he but she knew he didn't belong there. Getting up she walks over to him. " excuse me, are you lost?" Her eyes rake over him. She was positive he was hiding something, weapons and a secret. Putting her hand on her hip she waits for him to answer. Ashling was normal for a Siram woman. 5'8" tall, thin but with a fairly large chest. She was shaped like an hourglass. Her kimono was knee length and her strawberry blonde hair flowed freely down her back. She taps her fingers against her hip. This man was tiny. He seemed to be the same size as she was. A smirk plays across her full red lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Chrys stopped and his ear twitched toward the woman, showing him that she had spoken to him, which ultimately stopped all his thinking, and his mind flooded with possible senerioes(sp?). He slowly turned to face her, keeping his hood up and his gaze down, but up enough to watch her hands. He spoke softly to her, his voice seeming that of a man without a care in the world, but it was a little deeper then most voices from his clan "i am a little, mind telling me where exactly i am, cause the last thing i remember was being on with someone who was transporting me to some island." He kept his hood up, covering his head, he still watched her hands and feet, making sure she wasnt going to attack him just yet. His right hand rested on the sword on his hip and his other hand just hung at his side.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Ashling tilts her head slightly to the left and answers him. " You are on the island of Coeo right now. My name is Ashling. Who are you?" She smiles at him and tries not to anger him. She had a tendancy to anger people for no reason. Her ice blue eyes wander over the hood and then to his hands which seem ready to attack. She steps back a few steps and eyes him with a cautious look on her face. She smiles at him. " Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

He listened to her, and saw her back up a few steps, and looked to his hands and shook his head, and relaxed and moved a hand up, flipping his hood back and looked to her, and said "yes i would like some help miss Ashling, what have you heard about the Tenkuu clan, were they completely destroyed, or can it still be saved?" his face had a few scars on his cheek. his eyes we're an emerald color. He looked around and spoke softly to himself "the island of Coeo.." he looked around "this isnt the island he said.. fuck.. " he looked to her again and said "oh.. i am sorry, I am Chrys" He bowed to her and then rose "i am sorry for my foul language Miss Ashling"
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Ashing waits until he is done speaking. " Well, I shall try to help you any way I can. As for what I know about Tenkuu, well from what I heard they were all wiped out. I suppose you could save them but you would have to find some nomads and try to use them to repopulate. As for your language, It bothers me not. Speak freely." She looked him over and decided even with the scaring he was pleasant to look at and she smiles coyly at him. " would you care to sit down next to the water with me?" She heads back to her spot and sits down throwing a look over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

He nodded slightly and said softly "thank you for your help Miss Ashling.." he turned around and started walking away as he heard her next question and shrugged slightly to himself and said softly "sure, i've not sat and rest in a little while.." he waited a little and then followed her, and sat slowly beside her, the sound of his sword gently scraping the sand. He took his sword from his side and set it beside him, the symbol of the Incendia Calx clan on the blade, near teh hilt. He took his daggers off his back and set them beside him as well, the symbol of Hayvn on them. He thought about taking his wrist blades off, but changed his mind, keeping those hidden from her sight. he put his hands into his lap and crossed his legs, and looked to teh water and asked softly "why does it seem like these waters could go on forever miss Ashling?" he looked over to her after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Ashling smiles at him and scoots over to his other side, the one not occupied by his weapons. " I am happy to help you. As for the waters, they do go on forever I should guess. There is much of our world yet to be discovered, most underwater. I love it personally." She laughs softly. Of course she loved the water. She was a water girl. Suddenly she decides on a whim to jump in. " Chrys, I shall be right back." She giggles and strips down running to the water and diving in. She swims around for a bit and waves to him in a silent invitation to join her. She wouldnt be offended if he didnt but she wanted to show him how nice the water is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

he looked at her and smiled a little, and nodded "thank you.. " he listened to her more and nodded slightly "well, seems to me like that is going to an adventure that ill have to get some people to go with me on, seeing the parts of the world that no one has dared go see before, the vast open there.." He looked to her as she said she'd be back and nodded. He tilted his head, watching her strip and then looked away quickly, and shook his head, and rubbed his scar on his cheek. He moved his fingers along the scar then he looked at his fingers and saw that he had a scar on his hand still from a deadly mistake with his wrist blades. He looked out to the water and saw her wave for him and he shrugged slightly, thinking it was about time he gave himself a little break from what he did. He moved his hands inside his sleeves and undid the straps on each arm, and took his shirt off as he left the blades inside them, making sure not to show them, he pulled his pants down and peeled his shoes off in the same move, and was in a pain of black shorts that went to his knees. he walked into the water and then dove into to the deeper area and touched the bottom and came back to the top and smiled "the water feels so good.. almost soothing.." He moved moved around in the water, feeling the scars all along his body stinging from the water against them.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Ashling laughs openly and gleefully when he joins her. She sent healing thoughts to him and smiled as he proclaimed the waters soothing. She willed the scars covering his body away from him. She wanted him to be perfect like he should be. A deadly beautiful man. She smiles widely. " Welcome to the water Chrys. Enjoy." She splashes water in his direction and dives under the water. Her gills are activated and she begins to swim down. Reaching the bottom and plucks a pure white shell from the bottom of the ocean and comes back up. " Here." she hands him the shell. " Its a little piece of the ocean with some of it's vast powers inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Islands
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next