Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Islands

Go down 
+7
Hotaru Shizuka na
Alainn Ceol
Ashling
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

The Islands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

As she would come to stand at Shurik's forefront, the silver-spun strands of light would fall in reticent silence across her lunar-lit face; obscuring the cobalt spheres that were so heavily fractured by an array of blues; a pure panorama of brilliancy. The only hope she had in succeeding with such quick, 'flash' healing, was in the strength of her concentration; she couldn't very well hold still and steady while meeting his gaze. The arm that wound around her shoulders proved distracting enough. She couldn't very well imagine how difficult it'd be, or how flustered she might get, if she had to look into those oddly tinted, violet eyes... As if slowly drawn from a trance; induced by an unknown force, her eyes slowly lifted to meet his own. For a few short moments, the comforting semblance of peace had consumed her; lulling her into a sleep-like daze. Had she known better at the time, she would have said it was like stepping inside of Shurik, himself; given the opportunity to feel exactly what he was feeling. Then again, there was nothing to tell her that he, in fact, felt this way; she would simply write it off as having given herself too fully to the cords of their temporary connection, and had thus fallen into momentary unconsciousness. Explanation enough, for the time being, the smile that slowly pulled along he creases of her lips resonated that of sudden... peace, relaxation. As if his embrace alone was enough to ease her momentary worries. She held herself within the confines of his arms for a few moments longer than expected, before resuming her place by her sister. Of course, it was greatly amusing; his constant apology for the tattered and torn wears. Micah could only hope Aureila wasn't half as irked by such an appearance as she seemed to let off; then again, who could really tell, with Aurei?

The announcement of Aureila's departure was indeed saddening; of course, it was only expected. Here Micah was, surrounded in men her little sister was unfamiliar with; no true leverage keeping her from leaving. Left only to hope that she'd come back, a thin hand lifted partially to give a parting wave; murmurs passed through the air softly. "Come back to me soon, and be careful; even Siram isn't always safe..." And though this fact was displayed to her every night, in the reoccurring nightmares of one night, 6 long years ago, Micah refused to let the thought bring her down now. She was in the company of a man she was slowly starting to grow toward; the familiar presence of Ashling's new interest, and a curious man which told the tales of beauty in such simple, yet elegant words. Aureila would be alright, and she would make it back to her sister safe and sound; or so she hoped. For the time being, however, she would slowly come to join hands with Shurik; absentminded in her actions, though greatly enjoying the familiar warmth and pressure of another's grasp. As they made their way toward the golden beaches of Siram, the small smile that had come to grace her lips was only left to grow; thoughts surpassing the image in front of her, in place for the brilliant memory of a seemingly long gone night. The multi-colored lights were still like burning fires within her mind; candles warming the otherwise cool atmosphere of an empty ball room. Within her mind, the bright image of a burning flame flickered across the floor; accompanied only by its counterpart, a single droplet of water. And as the two danced, they soon began to morph into the elemental versions of both Shurik and Micah; pouring their hearts out all over the cool floors of the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

He thought on his future actions for a few moments as the man before him asked for some sort of weaponry, Extra weaponry that Shurik may have had on his person. He took in a deep breath and slowly pulled forth the sword that had pierced his side, his eyes looking to the blade as he took a deep breath and threw it down, the tip piercing the earth and the sword standing upright in it's place. "You can have this. It is a Septur Assassin's blade. The same that caused me injury. Use it well, sir." He noticed the contact, their eyes meeting for a moment before the man looked away. Shurik squinted slightly, his eyes piercing through the person before him as the left side of his lips raised slowly. Not out of normal emotion, but out of suspicion. In Incendia, one that could not lock eyes with another person was up to something, or held disrespect towards the man they where talking to. This man was not from his homeland, and Shurik would forgive him. "For future reference, always look to my eyes when you speak. It's a respect and curtisy in my Incendia." He gave the man a nod and chuckles lightly.

The poet showed him too much respect. The lower bow and the Title of sir was not normal for the man. He preferred to be addressed less formal after one had learned of his name. "Please. sir. Do not address me as sir or treat me in such a manner that is different than others." He laughed lightly and nodded. "Shurik is just fine. I would have it no other way." He returned the bow and smiled. "I would Enjoy such a show. You seem like quite the performer, and I hope I do not miss the entertainment." With another nod to the man, this one to recognize that man was leaving to pursue 'the bird,' which he suspected was the woman who had just left the area.

His mind wandered back to the walk he was currently on, his thoughts being brought back by the warming touch of Micah's fingers entwining with his. The slow stroll along the beach cleared his thoughts of the past events. The war had been ended by his hands, by his words, and he had struck a deal with the enemy for a momentary gain in rank. Thought all that faded as he looked over at the young leader, his one interest in this world. As he gazed upon her lit skin, his smile only grew larger. Had he felt like this before with anyone else? No. Had he cared for anyone like this before? Maybe. But all he knew is that he and Micah where here together, and his worries were past for the time being. His eyes didn't leave the beauty beside him. His thoughts on her where clear as the sky above, and he would have it no other way. Something between them had sparked back on the dance floor, and he felt the more time they shared, the larger that spark would grow. He stopped for a moment, holding onto Micah's hand as she continued along, hoping she would stop as he did. He pulled her toward him, wrapping his arm around her beck as he looked into her eyes for a moment and smiled. He pressed his forehead against hers for a moment and then stared into her eyes. "So.." He stated as he let go of her and planted himself in the sand, patting the ground next to him, offering her a seat. Shurik was strange, and he was feeling it today. He stared out into the Ocean, watching the waves roll into shore. "I could watch this scene all day." He looked at Micah and chuckles. "and it still wouldn't compare to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Chrys looked up to the man and nodded slowly, saying softly as he pulled the hood over his head "i thank you for this kind of weapon, it will suit my style very well Sir. Also, thank you for the reference.. but i hold onto the thinking that if you look into a man or woman's, you can tell the life style they live.. and personally Sir, i wish not know your lifestyle and i wish you not know my own lifestyle.." He dipped down to yank up the sword and spun it around in his hands, and then stuck it on his other hip, right beside the shell and smiled "again, thank you Sir.." He looked up slowly and caught sight of the man's eyes squinting at him a moment then looked down again and clenched his hands slowly and then relaxed and spoke softly "well miss Micah, I must bid you ado.. If you see my lovely Ashling before I, tell her not to worry.. and ill be back soon, if you could be so kind" He stopped on his heels and turned around, and disappeared off into the group of Incendians that were leaving, easily blending in, easily vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Faye found a slight disappointment in this land as of now. though what was his point to judge. he had found the two once more but not as close as he had expected. the lady Micah the noble man shurik together as the blazing sun and the moon. he couldn't help but see the smile place over his face as he leaned against the wall. "ahh sweet love" he swooned as he spoke to himself and thought of more lyrics pulling a piece of paper to write them down as he spoke them " sweet song held darkness furrowed brow the separate heat become whole as light find darkness this only fallen to such ugly word as eclipse goes unameed by the lovers that know the truth of this unison the sun the moon a long lost loe waits to be reunited in the fondest of moments young be thy kin the warrior of the sun sweet dear moon cradle in the light of the sun and hold him dear long time hast passed with this the reward of the passed..." he suddenly got slightly upset."well now that just didnt sound the way i wanted it at all. hm" he tapped the pen to his chin as he began to think and peace the words differently. he sunk next to the pillars observing the two lovers the moon reunited with the strong sun it truly was a beautiful sight. "ahh some day ol boy you shall find your second half shant i wait for it or shall i it will come regardless. for now i rejoice int eh presence of such perfect love scenes as this." his green eyes kept looking to them as he still wrote in his little paper pack. and thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 am

The way the sun's rays kissed the sea bordered horizon was enough to warm the curvatures of her face with a small smile; still, the intensity of the rising sun was no match for the languidly blooming flame within her heart. Uplifted by Chrys' departure; not to say she didn't enjoy the company of friends, but Micah was more interested in the little time she could spend with Shurik, before her ensuing departure. There would soon be another meeting between the Jackals; the outcome would either make, or break her future plans within Daratan. From the last meeting, high hopes plundered; the chances of a lasting connection were dim, presently. In silence she moved along the warm sands of the beach; feet cradled in their granular padding. True comfort was taken, however, in the gentle grip of his fingertips. Serving as the only present connection to current life, the strain put upon their hands as he stopped and she continued to move, was enough to lasso her from the moon of her mind, and back into the sun's brilliant grasp; Shurik's grasp. Drawn forth into his chest, it was only natural for cherry blossoms to bloom upon her silky skin; a gentle pink upon a silver landscape. Still, the cobalt spheres were bright and shining upon her face; clear-cut gaze meeting the violet depths of his own for quite some time. Suddenly so close, she couldn't help the desire to caress his lips with her own... Instead, a small hand lifted from the comfort of her middle, grazing the brilliant skin of his face; combing with gentle ease through the short, golden strands of light adorning his head. So close... her gaze slipped momentarily from his own, eyelids hazing with the delicate comfort of his forehead against her own, and the gentle breath that played along her cheeks.

There was an old saying she recalled at that moment; one night, so long ago, she had sat hunkered in her mother's comforting grasp in the hopes of sleep. When soon it was found unbecoming, she had coaxed a story from her mother's lips; perhaps the soothing lull of her mother's voice would entrance her. When inquired upon which story she wanted to hear, Micah had managed only a light mumble, through sleep-deprived lips, "Tell me how you and daddy fell in love?" The story was hazy now; aged within her mind, though she could recall one clear piece of insight from that story. "The first time he kissed me, it was like little orbs of light were dancing inside my tummy. I had never felt so odd; warm, yet tingling; comfortable, yet unnerved; peaceful, yet excited. That night, a small collection of light had grown within me; forever to bounce around and stir my very soul, which each new day that passed." Before now, she hadn't been able to understand the concept of her mother's words. This day, though; these ever passing minutes, as she came to sit upon the sand at his side, it seemed those orbs of light had manifested themselves within her stomach, as well; her chest left to thud with an abnormally paced heartbeat. She would come to lean into his side, arms winding securely around his waist. However small she was, though, one arm reached around his back, and the other rested idly against the flat of his abdomen once more; this time more for the sake of comfort, rather than healing. To his words, she managed a simple, yet overjoyed smile. The pure bliss that enveloped her very being at this point, would go forever unmatched by the simplicity of mere words. For the moment, her mind would slip; blocking out the presence of any others, and letting the comfort of his presence by her side, the warmth of the sun, and the lull of the sea waves, entrance her.

Last edited by Micah Masi on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:36 am

Walking toward both the mysterious figure and Nailia, I pondered what would cause her to randomly show up at the beach. Perhaps, our meeting was not chance. Perhaps, it was destined to transpire by the winds of fate. I looked over her being, my had times changed. My last memory of her, tears welled up within my eyes, was a less mature version. I admired the changes, wishing they would happen to me as I grew older in my years. "I . . .I'm sorry Nailia, it's just been so long. I've kept to Liwanag ever since that day. I've had no desire to go any place else, not even to the ball." I could feet the light surrounding me dim to near non-existence. When I received the invitation to attend the ball, I became overjoyed. I wanted to go, with all of my heart. Though, when the man known as Sachiel showed up, I could not bring myself to leave with him. The ball was no place for a woman who had been on the outside looking in most of her life.

Shaking my head slightly, I remembered that I was not only in Nailia's presence. I turned my body to the man who had accompanied my walk to the beach. Just behind him, in the distance, stood Micah and the man I was not too fond of. Must she follow me every where I go? Being the Mistress of Light I was quite capable of holding my own should a dangerous enough situation transpire. Her presence at the beach annoyed me slightly. Looking at the man, I spoke. "I thank you for your company, kind Sir. Alas, I believe the woman you are looking for, Micah, Princess of the Tides, is right over there." I motioned to a location behind him. "You see, with that man. I am sure she will be able to help you with whatever you need. If your journeys lead you to Liwanag, I ask you to not hesitate in seeking me out. I would be happy to help should you need it." I gave him a polite nod. Perhaps us two would meet sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 am

A small movement, a tiny gesture, it was all too calming for a soldier of war, but here he was. Thoughts of battles forged and swords clanging against one another as the fight for life continued where flung from his mind in the instant her fingers graced his face with their presence. Her touch was intoxicating, and the only form of remedy was to receive more of her soft skin brushing against his. As her hand finished its path and rustled his hair, he could only let out a contempt sigh. He felt as if all was at peace. All was well as long as she was in his arms. He had never been taught of what love felt like, but he had observed others as they fell into the grasps of the most potent emotion. Being here with Micah, he didn’t notice the thank you he received but some inner instinct gave the other man a nod in place of words.

What was happening here? He couldn’t tell himself, but as they sat watching the fading light of the sun as the horizon began to swallow the fiery orb he felt so many things at once. Her arm winding around him furthered his addiction to the feeling of her touch. Her hand came to rest on his abdomen as her body leaned into him. He couldn’t help but let the grin on his face extend almost ear to ear as he turned from the sun to lay his eyes on something much more beautiful, her. As his eyes fell on her form, so close to his, everything else seemed insignificant compared to this very moment. As he felt contact between them, his arm wrapped around her back, his head leaning down and against hers as closed his eyes for a second. His other hand pulled back, his fingers coming to rest on top of Micah’s as he laced them together.

He opened his eyes once more and stared out into the open sea. He could help but chuckle under his breath as a passing thought came through his head. He spoke it out loud, wanting her to hear it. “We are so much like this scene.” He knew the confused feeling she would have from such a statement, but explained before the moment could be lost, or she could look up at him. “Look out there. At the sun and the Ocean. Can’t you see it?” His smile only grew as he continued. “A fiery ball sinks into the embrace of the beautiful sea, seeking rest and peace from its cool waters.” He kissed the top of her head, closing his eyes once more. “A fire warrior returns to the cool waters of Siram to seek the calming and peaceful release he feels when he is around one person, His Ocean, you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Having stood idle for long enough; patience worn and tested by the wind and earth he had passed through and over for so many days, Leonid accepted the womans words as an opening to leave, and gifted her with but a faint bow in recognition. Someday he may return to Siram; perhaps to Liwanag as well, but at the time being, more pressing matters sought Leonids attention. With a sidelong glance to the woman behind him; the one now speaking to the golden female, Leo simply spun on the air and 'walked' away.

His feet never touched the soil; cloak making it appear as though he were six and a half feet tall as he hovered, and with no sound to his approach, Leonid was pleased with the idea of finally revealing his idea to one of the many leaders of the world. For it had been building; since hearing of the war and its end, and he had already begun preparations in case it was accepted. Beneath the soil; below the hovering clan meeting grounds he had built, was an immense work of art being constructed and kept secret. Soon; he hoped, it would be released and would be enjoyed by all those in Daratan. That was his hope at least.

With a slow motion; one hand breaching the folds of his cloak; Leonid brought forth a glowing sunstone and held it before him. He approached Micah; and another male obviously incendian, while holding the unusual rock afloat before his hand, and he hoped it would give them some idea as to what he was. Or at least stun them long enough for Leonid to move in and speak; without being outright interrogated by the one appearing to be a warrior. This was his hope at least....
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Such a delicate touch; quiet caress; so fluid were he, and she: this feeling beat out all of the rest. So gentle was this scene, she couldn't help but to fear that a single word could shatter the innocent bliss. At the same time, she wanted to shout out; decree the guilty pleasures taken from this scene. The blushing horizon was more brilliant than she had ever seen it; aglow with golden sunlight. Still, its magnificent rays couldn't compare to the warmth Shurik enveloped her within. The lull of the forever tossing and turning waves, was that of a hushed murmur; attention seized by his calm breath, and the cyclic thud within her chest. So brilliant was the scene before them; yet she couldn't help but to take greater interest in the simplicity of his embrace, and all that it entailed. The calming caress of her fingertips was sure to maintain such sought after contact; traversing the plains of his torso with gentle ease; as if the fluent motion was as natural as the breath each of them took. Still, she sought any and all other connections available. More, she desired. As if out of utter need, the cobalt spheres lifted to greater heights than the stars could travel, themselves; deeper than the sun could ever dream of sinking into the blissful horizon he so fluently spoke of.

Lost among the blooming violas that swayed and played so blissfully within his irises, the words that spilled from his smooth lips were momentarily lost within the space between them. However, the words could travel very little; gracing her mind mere moments after was meant, and animating the otherwise relaxed drums within with unspeakable passion. Inwardly, it was as if the orbs of light had ignited a masquerade of sorts. Outwardly, the bliss was reflected in every and all forms it reach; tugging the delicate, rosy lips into an illustrious display; cobalt irises flashing like they once had, that night in the ball room, as they shifted from one end of the blue spectrum to the other, in a mere moment. Good with words, she was not; she couldn't help, however, but to feel the charge of returning her feelings for him in some tangible, plausible form. To let him know that while his feelings were so apparent, so... moving; even if she couldn't match his words to demonstrate her feelings, they were still there; brilliance masked by innocence. And so, with little to no equivocation, her small frame would lift itself; raising, turning, leaning; her lips would come to brush against his own with the delicately enveloped passion of the last several moments they had spent in each others' grasps. This moment would last for however long he'd allow; until, of course, the undeniable presence of another would slowly creep it's existence across them.

With the ghost of a sigh, her lips would slowly break away from the soft embrace of his own. She would turn once more, leaning in the opposite direction; and then, her eyes would lift to gaze upon the curious figure of an unfamiliar... man, was he? She? The cloak encasing the figure was enough to momentarily hinder her assurance. She did, however, take sure note in the fact that this was the man, woman, person; she had seen on her way toward the beach. As the moments would pass, she would become sure of one more thing; this curious figure was of the Tenkuu line; obliterated as it had been; apparent by the stone in which was outstretched upon a palm. Slowly, the cobalt spheres would lift to play along the shrouded face of the being, curiosity in her gaze. "Good day; it seems you are in need of word? What may I help you with?" No doubt, this person; whomever they were, was a suspicious one. Idly, she wondered how Shurik would react to his, she was almost sure of now, presence. Slowly her fingertips would come to twine with his own once more; keeping contact; assuring that it was still them, together, despite the arrival of new company.

Last edited by Micah Masi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Minutes, hours, days? What amount of time had passed through the air around them, the world around them? No time had gone by, none at all. Shurik had been eloped in the true and utter bliss of her embrace. He couldn't believe anything around him and in his mind, the woman in his arms at this very moment was the only true thing that existed in his mind. His words flew from his lips like a calming breeze, his body easing to her touch as he felt truly at peace once again. Shurik's eyes closed as he took in two slow breaths and released them. His entire being seemed one with hers as they sat watching the reddening sun vanishing into a darkening ocean, A smile ever present on his face as he absentmindedly, and instinctively pulled her closer to him. So tight together, they butted against one another as his mind drifted into the waves of the ocean, still comparing the beauty of one to the incomparable beauty of the other.

His arm moved, his body feeling suddenly colder as she moved up towards him, his body turning to become parallel with her own. As his body met hers, the two pressed against one another in another form, he felt butterflies kick up in his stomach, his body quivering slightly as she was so close to him. What was she doing? What was going on? Was something wro....? His thoughts where brought to a halt as her plump lips pressed against his in a passionate kiss. The butterflies flew from his stomach, the feeling of nervousness giving way to intimate passion, the same she showed to him as she kissed him. This was the first time she had reversed this process. The first time she had kissed him and him not her. Everything fit so perfectly, her chest snug against his as his left hand rose to run through her gorgeous locks. The fingers came to rest on the back of her head as he pulled her more into the intimate lock of lips. If this was her way of showing how she felt to his words, he made a mental note to express what he had said more. He shared in her emotion as they locked in this showing and expression of love and and ardor. Within moments, not wanting the kiss to end, he feared it had to as he felt another presence around him.

As she sighed, he joined her in the exasperation of breath as let his hand fall from her hair. He watched her move back and look up at something, he figured it was the person that had invaded and interjected themselves on their shared moment of certain bliss. With a deep breath he turned to see a precarious figure there, the same Micah looked upon. A low growl began to leave his lips as his hand touched a hidden dagger on his hip. It was a precaution, and if nothing else made him nervous of this mans presence, was the floating stone, signaling that the man was, in fact, from the destroyed lands of Tenkuu. He had heard about the end of the people from sources in Siram. He heard Micah speak to the character, his eyes never leaving the person before him. Seconds after he felt her fingers on his, her delicate grasp clinging onto his fingers as the two laced together in perfect motion. Shurik nodded towards the figure, his wary gaze still locked upon the random Tenkuu. His body shifted, moving more in front of Micah as they sat in an attempt to caution this new comer what may happen where he to try something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:15 pm

With no need for time to be wasted; interjecting oneself into anothers world without question, Leonid elevated the glowing sphere to above his head, and left it to hover there. He faced the two; the pair, the couple, without so much as blinking in the furious burn of the glowing stone. His eyes were shadowed; his face a mask of darkness in such contrast to the light, as the sphere rose higher above them, and sat idle amidst the waves of air around. He held it aloft with but a single hidden grav stone; housed within his gauntlet, as he approached silently, and stood but ten feet from the two. He took a single breath before acting; needing to refocus his mind on the task at hand, as the sphere played out thousands of shows upon the beaches surface. Sandy shadows; twisting and writhing darkness, all moving as the light from the sphere dimmed and shifted.

"One does not wish to impede" Came the mans harsh voice. "One only seeks consultation and understanding" He spoke as though contemplating something; as if waiting for a sign from somewhere else, as the couple before him stared blatantly and the warrior made ready to defend himself and the woman if need be. "One seeks no quarrel or fight with you, only to ask for your acceptance." The man didnt seem to notice or care; the beauty of the couples previous entanglement not registering to him at all, as he continued on through what he wished to say. "One seeks to ask but a small favor of sorts..... For One is preparing something for the benefit of all...... A festival grounds, to be gifted with games and performers from far and wide..... One would wish this festival to be in celebration of the wars end"

Leonid explained what he had been building in the clan meeting place; below the surface of the soil, and in the lands of Atrum nearby. He expressed his devotion to the cause; never faltering or failing in his neutral tone, as the sphere held its place above him. He recounted for the two, how he had survived, and what he had already done to show his worth; the miniature floating platform for the clans to gather upon, and when his story grew to an end, the only thing he could find to finalize his tale, was but a few small words. "One beseeches you to act with haste for the preparation of this festival and the games... for One does not wish his efforts to be in vain" Following his words; body still motionless, still silent, Leonid simply waited and watched. He looked upon the two with unseen eyes; the half mask he wore registering elevated heat signatures from both of them, as he patiently waited for an answer of any kind.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 pm

"Hey hey hey, Aure!" A"Nailiah, in her usual flash and flair exclaimed as she took foot forward, wet sands caking along her bare olive toned feet. As she moved, the guards moved as well. They were a quiet bunch and, A'nailiah found them to be quite the bore. But, at least they would open up when commanded to. "Damned drones. You could at least be some form of entertainment!" The guards quickly stood steadfast upon A'Nailiah's sudden outburst. "Yes, yes ma'am. As we are of service to you, we shall keep your mind at ease as well.." The main female guardian spoke, her head still high as if on duty. A'Nailiah shook her head and returned to Aureila. "Don't worry about it. It's the past and that's it. So, let us make up and get on with our lives, ya? I like the prospect of that idea. And, so does my guards."" She turned to them and raises an eyebrow. "Ain't that right?!" " Yes. Yes. Mi'Lady." They all spoke in unison. "See?! I told you, Aure. So, no need to be all wet faced! Come on! Cheer up for me, Brightskin." A'Nailiah offered the woman a smile. The beach was pretty busy today and A'Nailiah didn't seem to mind. She actually liked to see the people around. Even though she stuck ot like a sore thumb with her blue hair, and even more as she was surrounded by guards. A'Nailiah offered her hand to the woman. "So, how about we kiss and make up?"
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm

"Kiss and make up, eh?" Sachiels voice could be heard as he walked up behind A'Nailiah. "Sounds interesting. Don't let me interrupt you." he laughed as he arrived by the ladies side, arms folded across his bare chest. He had been laying on the beach for quite some time after speaking with Shin. He told the boy to trust in them, and attempt to work everything out with them, but he was honestly mixed up within his own feelings. He didn't know what to think, or do. He only knew who he wanted to be next to, and there she was by his side. It wasn't until then, that he noticed Aurelia was the woman she was speaking with. He bowed slightly to her, and spoke up in greeting. "Hello, ma'am. Pleasure to see you again. We missed you at the ball" He turned back to Naili once more. "So what's going on?" He asked. "I thought you all were going to see Micah?"
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 am

The still, blissful moment had come and gone too quickly for her enjoyment; time always passes, however; rarely to one's preference. It would seem a shared kiss between the two... lovers, would never come to pass in a lone moment; forever to be interjected upon by someone. Then again, she wasn't quite sure they could be considered 'lovers', yet; they had shared... what, three kisses? Four, if she counted the small peck she had given him before shoving him off to war. Not even a full night had been spent between the two; idly, she came to wonder whether she was getting ahead of time, itself; whether the actions they set were premature to their current relationship. Still, the interlocking of their lips in such dazzling passion was impulsive by now. As she thought about it, she couldn't help but to want to reach back out, and brush her lips against his again... of course, as the curious man started to speak, she was coerced into listening once more. It was at his assurance of no quarrel, however, that she noticed how close Shurik had gotten; how his body had shifted so casually to block her as best he could; most definitely in the means to protect. Suddenly drawn toward a night all too long passed; a night in which she watched the bulk of her and Ali's families massacred in Sivus' streets. Presently she was thankful for the human shield he provided, though she wished greatly that he wouldn't have been the one to risk himself. The risk was unnecessary; she knew, for the man in front of them had no intent to scathe; though he did provide entertainment, by the picturesque displays of light from the stone. And so, her arms couldn't help but to snake around the waist of Shurik from behind, chin resting atop his shoulder as she fit herself comfortably into his back. Eyes intent upon the man, and lips curved upward into a welcoming smile, she would sit quiet and listen to the tales that so neutrally spilled from the unknown man's lips.

Of course, the words he spoke piqued her interests; the bliss that had been stolen from her priorly replaced soon thereafter with curiosity. Such a place he described, an event so grand; she couldn't help but to get temporarily lost in the many possibilities to come. Of course, she was just as greatly interested in the story of his escape and survival; it seemed this being before them was much more interesting than she had originally thought; from the birth of their conversation, he already proved a curious character. Of course, then she was left to question what her involvement was to be in this plan; he had come to her, first -she could only assume-. After all was said and done, Micah's voice would lift to interject her own words; smile remaining intact upon her face, if only growing as the moments passed. "It seems you've had this on your mind a while; with the plans you've thought up. By the progress you've told us of, I wouldn't dream of denying such a thing of brilliancy; if theres anyway I, or Siram as a whole, can do to aid you in your plans, then by all means, please say so. We would be more than happy to help." Momentarily she paused, eyes shifting sideways to look upon Shurik's face with a childish smile. "I'm sure Rajak and Incendia wouldn't mind, either, would they?" A quiet giggle would pour from her lips, passing in a soft breath along the side of his head, and cheek. She would then return her attention to the man she hadn't even received a name from; awaiting the answer she so sought after.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 am

As time continued to press forward, I began to become more comfortable in the presence of Nailia, even if her body guards were close by. There was something about her that was much more different than Micah. She was laid back, and relaxed, let things die in the past and actually make an attempt to clear the air between us two. The real difference laid in the way each approached the subject. Micah made it appear as if making up with me was a formality, something that she was obligated to do. That wasn't the case with Nailia; genuine emotion rushed from her as she spoke of letting past events go. Because of this, I couldn't help but to be amenable toward Naila's request despite turning my nose down upon Micah's.

A soft smile spread across my pink lips as I looked at Nailia and her guards. I could only imagine what a hindrance they were; although, they provided a good chuckle agreeing to everything word she spoke. "Yes, Nailia, I believe it would be best if w---" Agreeing to let the past be in the past was cut off by the arrival of a man, who, to my surprise, I knew. I instantly recognized him as Sachiel, the man who would accompany myself and Leora to the ball. Unfortunately, that day arrived and passed, with neither of us leaving our home. I felt a twinge of pain at his presence for I had been rude and impolite by not informing him that we would not be attending. "Oh, hello Sachiel." I nodded in his direction. I could have told him what was going on but I allowed Nailia that pleasure for he was speaking to her. Though, I did chime in when he brought up Micah's name. "I actually arrived here with Micah. She came to Liwanag and nearly begged me to come here. Though, I left her in the necessity to gather the latest news from back home."
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 am

As his movement in front of Micah completed, Shurik showing his willingness to lay down his own life to protect hers. He couldn't help but wonder how many of these interruptions would the God Dragon bestow upon them before they could actually spend more than a couple of hours or less together, Alone. Although he was overjoyed with any time he could spend with the young princess, knowing she had many duties to perform on behave of her clan, these seemingly surprise visitors didn't boast well to him. And, Yet again, he could only expect such being with the leader of Siram. Despite his distaste for such things happening often, the only thing he could do was be with her when he could, understand when such impositions arise, and be supportive of her. Right now, He knew to just stand, enjoy the comfort of her company, regardless of the company that came upon them, and not make a large fuss over it.

Shurik's purple eyes where locked upon this outsider, a lone survivor, or so he believed, of the fallen Tenkuu clans. The curious stone the man had floated before thier eyes rose higher into the air, casting a shadow down on the three beach-goers as he began to hear the words flow from the lips of the precarious man. Shurik couldn't help but be slightly worried about this mans intentions as his voice was rough upon the ears. Did he always speak in such an astringent tone, or did it shift with the mood? 'And what mood are you exactly talking about, Shurik?' The thought played in his head as sighed lightly. Good point. Nevertheless, Shurik stood his ground in front of Micah, the only thing changing was his clasp upon the blade in it's sheath. His hand let go of the chord wrapped handle even before the man spoke his peaceful stand. This choice being almost accepted as he felt Micah's body press against the back of his.

As Micah's arm round her way around his midsection, his eyes closed for but a second as he drew in a deep breath and released it. Afterward his lids lifted and his look shifted sideways as he saw out of the corner of his eye, Micah's head rested on his shoulder. Something about her being close to him like this assured Shurik that everything that was happening here was not going to go past speaking. It was nice to have that comfort from her, because the Tenkuu before him had offered no such contentment with his declaration of peace. But Shurik did not shun the mans words even though he could not completely trust the words that left this characters mouth. At the completion of his offer, Shurik did not respond right away, just listening to the words that Micah flowed past his head and into the others ears. Her voice gave his hearing a nice break from the less desirable tone produced by the Tenkuu.

When Micah let her sweet voice enter his ears, her words interjected themselves into his thoughts of the whole event. His eyes shifted to hers as she looked at him, and then, as if coordinated, they both let their gaze fall back onto the man standing before them. "I'm sure upon speaking to My king, he would be more than happy to lend whatever you may need. But we do need to keep some resources for ourselves. The reconstruction of Incendia has not ended at just repairing our city." He let his eyes look to Micah once again as he smiled. "But...." He looked back at the man in question, a puzzled look on his face as Shurik's smile grew. "I'm sorry. I did not catch your name, sir." He extended his hand, a peaceful offering as he all but let his eyes try and pierce the shifting darkness on the mans face. "Shurik Sidorov. Incendian Commander, Dragoon Division. And you are?" One that possessed such skills as this man had to be heard of. Even if the Libraries, and even the memories, of Tenkuu had been decimated, there where still copies of books sitting in Incendia that he had read. After giving a few moments of time for the man to answer with his name, Shurik continued. "Back to what I was saying... but I haven't seen the King or his Ryders return to the Palace since the forces of Septur left the field of battle." He took in a deep breath and released it in a sigh. "But I'm sure we could spare what we could."
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am

A'Nailiah nearly jumped out of her shorts upon hearing the voice of Sachiel. The deep rolling tone causing her spine to shoot with shivers. The guards turned upon their heels to greet Sachiel with a stance of attention. A'Nailiah glare at them and cleared her throat, to which the guards instantly returned to their position. With a smile, the woman of rich blue hair finally opened her mouth to speak to Sachiel. "Yes. I think that would seal the deal, don't you think? It's a lot more fun than a boring old hand shake. Don't worry, you could never interrupt things. Unlike some people. . ." A'Nailiah quipped, casting her lips into the form of a smirk. "Myself and the lovely four stone statues were just out here getting some air; I could tell that they are your trainees. And lo and behold, the one of many tones was here. So, I decided that I wanted to make amends with her and get along again. I really missed Aureila. And, Micah's around here somewhere. ." She ended, turning he attention back to Aureila for the moment while leaning on one of the guard's shoulders; the female front lead, which was her favorite one. At least she had life to her. "YAY!"A'Nailiah squealed, happy that Aureila was happy to be her friend again. It was true, A'Nailiah's purpose was not as a stuck up formality, for she could care less about that. She was a free spirit and wanted to explore and find her own place within the world, and not some shadow to another. "That makes me and buddies so happy, Aure. Oh. ." She paused for a moment. "Ahh. I see you two have met before. Well, that saves the introductions. ." Chimed the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

"Pleasure seeing you again." The man spoke to Aurelia. There was slight formality in his voice, however, his smile, and tone indicated the sincerity of his statement. Unsure how to further react to the "kiss and make up" statement, Sachiel simply laughed. He looked from her, to Aurelia, to the guards he had assigned to guard her. It was amusing seeing their confusion, as they didn't know whether to pay their respects to him, or the woman they were guarding. They each held the authority to command the Guardian force, so it was easy to understand their feelings. "You're all relieved." He told them, allowing them each to go along their way, after offering a polite bow to each of the "Royals" in their presence. "Well I'm glad to hear things are going well between the two of you. Not that I knew there were issues between you to begin with." He found it interesting how Naili seemed to develop issues with women rather easily. He couldn't help but wonder what happened with the Royal lady from Liwanag. It seemed A'Nailiah didn't know that the two had met, which further amused the Guardian Commander from the slums. "Yes, I was supposed to be her escort to Siram on the day of the ball..." He stopped himself from continuing his explanation, wishing not to put off the impression that he was upset, or insinuate that she had been rude in any way. He simply assumed she had her reasons for not showing face, and that was enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am

An uncontrollable sigh slid past my lips as Sachiel mentioned the ball. Of course, it wouldn't be fair if people stopped reminding me that I did not go. Did something of extreme importance happened that I missed? If so, then why wouldn't either of the two, or even Micah, speak up and informed me about what went on. Then again, it seemed no man, woman, or nation paid attention to me or my clan. "I'm sorry, Sachiel," I began to speak in a voice just soft enough for him to hear. "Liwanag needed me to stay around during the duration of the ball. There were issues that needed to be worked out and, being their leader, I had to stay behind and fix them. Now, can we please drop the fact that I did not go to the ball?" I inquired. A person could only be reminded of a bad thing so many times before they started to become angry. I reached my limit. I turned my head and looked straight at Nailia, wishing that she'd understand the circumstances.

Truth be told, I needed to head back to Liwanag at this moment, to speak with the towns people. Havalia, though our connection, informed me that what sounded like an explosion rocked the island floor. It was up to me to go investigate. I slowly walked backward, in the attempt to leave Siram, although I did not want to leave Nailia and Sachiel behind. It was then, an idea hit me. They could come back to Liwanag. Perhaps they would want to explore the island with me. I spoke up again, this time my voice louder. "I apologize, Nailia, Sachiel, I must be returning home. I received word something that sounded like an explosion rocked the island floor right after I left Liwanag. You are more than welcome to come with me, if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

A'Nailiah couldn't help but gasp as she heard the command issued by Sachiel causing her guards to leave her side and go about their own duties else were. True, the man had brought them for A'Nailiah, but she rather enjoyed the company, no matter how stale they where. In fact, it was like she had a personal group of Sachiel's at her beck and call; it was pretty cool to have that around when he wasn't. "Come on, Sachieeeee. I was toootally getting use to them. And you take them away. Meanniiieee!" A'Nailiah teased, sticking her tongue out at the man with a grin upon her face. Though her moodiness was still apparent, as well as her feeling sick, but looking as good as ever, she still held her playful attitude. She was one that wouldn't let things change her, even though some things were unable to be helped. A'Nailiah did have issues with woman at times, she figured herself to something of importance and not to be looked over. Though, she was strange and people feared or was bothered by that, so they would seek audience with other women. Which really made A'Nailiah feel inadequate at times. At this time, A'Nailiah remained quiet, listening to Aureila speak to Sachiel about the ball. In all honesty, Naili wouldn't have cared either way it Aure had came or not. Sure, it would have been nice to see her bright ass there, but she wasn't even there herself for long, so it was not a matter. She could hear the distress in Aure's voice and that made her curious as to what was the matter. "An explosion?! By the waters!" She exclaimed. 'By the waters' being the equivalent of 'oh my god' to Naili. Turning her attention to Sachie briefly, then returning it back to Aureila, she had already made her decision. "I haven't ever been out of Siram before, so this could be a welcome experience for me. Hell, I just returned from a visit to the slums and it felt like a whole new land to me. Besides, I don't think we are needed here much anymore anyway. Seems Micah as a new 'guardian'.." A'Nailiah made air quotes with her fingers. "So, WE would be happy to go. We could kiss and make up there. ." A'Nailiah spoke with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 am

Aureilas reaction to Sachiels statement was more than he had expected, however, it wasn't unwarranted. He could understand her feeling the way she felt about it, though, he didn't know who else had mentioned it. "My apologies," He stated, as he bowed to her once more. "I do not hold your absence against you. I understand well that there are things that take priority over socializing. I was simply explaining why you and I had met before. That is all." As he thought about it, he had never actually stated that Aureila wasn't present. Only that it was his job to escort her. In the absence of the extra guards, the sounds of the ocean were more prevalent to him. The sounds of the waves crashing against the shore soothed him. Hearing the gasp coming from the woman behind him, Sachiel turned to face A'Nailiah, and offered her a smile as she spoke. His smile was one of amusement, as if her "frustration" was humorous to him. "Well, if you like, I can call them back and be on my way." He said. He more than expected her to tell him to do so, though it was what neither of them really wanted.
The conversation that took place between the two women before him was more than surprising. A trip to Liwanag, eh? That could be fun. He didn't get to see much of it during his last trip. Perhaps Naili would see more of it than he had, and she would tell him about it. His eyes met with hers as she turned to face him. He wondered if she was considering him as she made her decision. And then she turned, and answered Aureila there on the spot. "We" would be happy to go? She wanted him to go as well! he couldn't help but smile upon hearing her answer, though he wasn't sure how he felt about her reasoning. He knew what Micah meant to A'Nailiah. And he knew that Micah wasn't in the best of condition. Not only that, but Naili didn't seem to have been as bothered by the situation in the Council room as he had been. Regardless, he smiled and nodded. "I agree. We'd love to go."
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

The day had been a long one, full of so many important things, and Ali was exhausted from it. Because of this she fell asleep within seconds of crawling groggily into the bed that was so familiar. She was aware of the light turning off, and of his kiss, but was aware of nothing beyond that.
Next morning:
Having slept so deeply that night Ali woke up early and well rested. Laying in the bed staring at the ceiling for a few moments, she made a small list in her head of what had happened and was to happen later. It was mostly to get her mind working, but partially to refresh her memory. Finally she got up though, softly trekking through plush carpet to the one of the many closets she had, to find an outfit. After a few minutes of filing through a rainbow of cloths, she finally chose a jean shirt and a v-neck quarter sleeve black sweater layered over a quarter sleeved white shirt. The look was simple, but worked well for her. In the bathroom she played with her hair for a few moments, but eventually left her hair down, hanging straight for the day. She then went to the closet she had gone to the night before and chose an outfit for Sotay, one that wouldn't clash badly with his hair. (Ooc for a moment: So not blue, because blue clashes with red badly but you can chose the outfit since I had fun choosing Ali's :]) Heading back to the bedroom she tossed the cloths on the bed. She kissed Sotays cheek to wake him up. "Good morning mon amour" she smiled. "Get dressed and come out into the kitchen when your ready, Im making breakfast" She smiled again and left, closing the door behind her as she headed to the kitchen to cook a breakfast for the 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

That night had proven to be one of the best of his life just layignnext to her had been enough. the warm embrace of her lips ouching his cheek with a moist presence. he turnd lightly as hsi blue eyes found her face. almost like being woken by an angels kiss she was sotaynrus angel. hi eyes sonadjusted to te lighting and found clotes at the foot of the bed raising out of bed jst as the door shut and she left the room he looke them over. a white button up shirt. and a pair of nice black pants. he put the on quickly and returned to the outer reions of the house. entering the kitchen with a simple yawn he brushed throuh hs long redhair with his hand.
Taking a seat at the table he looked her over whistling slightly loud enoughfor her to hear a childish grin upon his face. " hello beautiful" the grin spread wider as he sat there looking to see a nearby bird on the window sill. he ad to think of it today he would face punishment for his actions. h would go see micah this day. finally raising himself fromthe seat he wantedto be closer to he for as long as he could. putting an arm around her he spoke " would you perhaps need ay help dear?" hsi voice filled with a hidden worry but only to be a tinge under the loving gaze he gave he as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 pm

It was still very early; the sun was just rising and Ali could still see the occasional bunny nibble on the plants she had planted outside the window for them. She smiled as she started to make breakfast. It was a simple breakfast, french toast and hash browns, but she still made them with a complicated recipe her mother had taught her when she was very little. She looked up briefly as Sotay entered the kitchen, and smiled, going back to cooking. At his question she nodded. "Theres some dishes in the cabinet to your left" She gestured to the cabinet as she spoke "Can you take out 2 plates?" She finished up and added a touch of cinnamon to the french toast. Turning the stove off she placed the plates at the table and slid into one of the chairs. Taking a bite, she spoke "So we have to do some stuff later today, but thats not for a little while... What would you like to do in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

My mind went over the possibilities of what could transpire if the two did decide to come to Liwanag. I heard them chatting but couldn't reiterate a word they said. To be honest, I was rather nervous as to what they would think about my beloved home. Sachiel, thought he came into the castle, didn't see as much as I intended to show them. Would it pale in comparison to Siram's ostentatious tastes? My people and I didn't need much. We truly just needed the Light to survive. Would the semi-simplicity of Lucenion, and Liwanag as a whole, be enough to win them over. With all of my heart, I hoped it would because Liwanag was beginning to get rather lonely without any close friends or a man to call my own.

That's why it overjoyed me to hear that both Naila and Sachiel were coming back to Liwanag with me. I nearly acted like a school girl in a candy store but remained completely composed. A smile was spread broadly across my face as I glanced over both entities. I became puzzled as to how the two would come to Liwanag with me. The could used the pod system, but, Havalia did swim much faster than those slow things went, even with me on her back. "Then what are we doing here just chit chatting?!" I exclaimed. My feet carried me over to Havalia as she was waiting to take me back home. I called out to the pair. "How do you plan on getting there?" Idly, my hand stroked Havalia's back as I waited for their decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Islands
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next