Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)

Go down 
+5
Sotaynru
Caelia Inferna
Jin-E
Icimdeki Ates
Rajak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 pm

sotaynru calmed himself listening to the elder go on and on. though what did he understand a hermit who only watched whom had no interaction with the fools of this land. they as fools had shown themselves the way they were viscious beings whom looked to know peace when something conflicted them it began war. just as he had expected perhpas his ideals were wrong but his intentions no matter what this man decided to belive were of pure cause. " you speak to me in ill tone a man of your stature of your age proclamtion you scream int eh face of whom you speak to. even if i be no more than a pitiful king of a broken country you still show not wisdom to me but berate me with insult. where is your wisdom old man to speak to me in such a way do you think i take it kindly and listen and beg for your teaching or run from you and look back upon you as mad man alike in this world of fools i being the biggest of them to think the way i do perhaps. " sotaynru let himself calm though the smile did not leave his face hi eyes had set upon the mans and he was angry he wouldn not allow himself be so wronged without some retaliation. but it was just then he realized what the man spoke.. "retaliation" it played upon his lips perfectly bowing his head the only thing he could say in his own shock. "i..i am sorry elder " he had realized the error in hsi thought. even he as human as he was was prone to lash when offended his mind a silent storm of thoughts of misguided reasoning trying to justify himself. he was just as one of them. finally he looked upon the man once more " sir i do not expect to be forgiven nor for people to understand my reasons i will be scorned i will be hated and eventually i will do what i must and hand the crown to someone that smaller head it fits. for now for whatever reason you have to insult me to lecture and share with me your veiws i hear them i look forward to speaking with you again. sir i am 16 years old gifted unnaturaly in war strategy.. i have seen lots cammnded the rise of my lands and been thrown to a seat that was not crafted for the rear end of a youth . i may not be able to change the thoughts the hate people will have for me but i may atleast bettr myself to find some self acceptance. i hope that on this day of waxing crescent i may see you at my throne." he lowered his head again " sir your berating words do not a scratch compared to the knife i have driven so far into myself thy named guilt the dagger remorse upon my skull.no matter what insult you may thrash upon me" sielntly he turned hiding his face lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

"So young, so misguided... So impatient." Thought Osirin. Looking upon the king as he spoke, and eventually turned. "So arrogant and self righteous to think himself noble in a cause, pure in an action... So pointless to try to show him, to force upon him the real truths of the world." Osirin grinned through his anger; obviously done with the lecture of right and wrongs, as the young king began to walk away. It had been a long journey to where he stood now; Osirin having walked, ran, fought, swam, dug, and overall moved from all over the world in a passing set of four decades, and at the moment when he spoke to the king, he wished he had neither cared nor noticed. His eyes once more calmed their sandy spin; the volcanic rock and dirt at his feet no longer moving, as he gently cracked his back, and began to turn away.

Before turning his back to the youthful king; his head turning to allow his voice to carry, Osirin allowed one more set of words to pass from his old lips. "If the throne is not fit for a younger form... then why do you still sit upon it... knowing it does not suit you, does not hold your size, stature, and most definitely requires more wisdom than vigor... why do you still sit upon it, and act as though you are the law of your supposed land?"

With that said; a light grin going unseen, Osirin turned from the Septur lord, and began to walk away. Slowly the twisting sands of his manifest disguise were released, and he was but a spinning dust cloud moving across the arid land. Where he went did not matter; the king of Septur having been told what was needed, but one thing was for certain. The other lords, queens, kings, emperors, empresses: whatever they went by or claimed, were to be spoken with as well. For in the lands of Daratan, something else was brewing, something beyond the confines of their sheltered homes. Something Osirin had witnessed himself.

With a painful understanding of what was to come; first needing to speak with all the ruling parties, Osirin set out. His first stop would not be the Incendian lord; for his might was not needed right away, but the Siram master. For one would not incite a riotous act of violence in a place where such anger had just been... and anger most certainly had just been born into Incendia.... how long it lay there... was up to them...
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm

still spoken to it such tone it was becoming annoying. he sighed finally and turned once mroe just to let the man hear before he left." sir i may be a naive foolish boy but your words they are reason enough for what i will do even though i have failed thus far expect me to do the best for my country coem to the kingdom the day i have asked and i will show you that is all i may ask of you. and is but your choice to ignore" he then turned again as the man dissapeared he began to walk he had decided it was time there was no resting he coninued his path toward siram his men knowing his intents they travelled toward the home land as sotaynru travelled alone. his blade in sheathe he would fight past the exhaustian to see her the one person he found himself thinking of. would she hate him it was almost to much to think of. but it had to be known none the less. he honestly hoped to meet that strange man anouther day his wisdom and fore sight was a good asset to the lands perhaps he would make a worthy king to unite a broken land. perhaps. he pondered this all as he continued forth toward siram the heat finally dropping as he reached the tenkuu septur border entering the wilds upon foot he had to ride woudl prove too much the notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm

As he walked away from the king; the tent, the battle clad men, the warzone, and all of Incendia: Eyes closed and arms crossed before his chest, Osirin gritted his teeth against the sudden rush of wind, and his body began to hum. He allowed his body to tilt and fall; slowly, to the ground below, as one vial of crystalline sand poured out, and coated his back in a thin layer. The pearl-like grains of sand rolled smoothly across his cloak, and fluidly flowed across the sand below him, as he relaxed in his position and allowed himself to be carried into the wilds beyond. It was a simple movement style; utilizing almost no energy at all, and with the small bead-like sand particles upon the ground below him, he could move at a much higher speed and without the strain on his body.

With a seemingly inaudible pop; his eyes opening to reveal spinning orbs of black and white sand, he pressed his energy outward, and took off across the sands. A brown bullet stretching but a few inches into view, and moving at an incredible speed...... Soon he was gone from civil lands.... heading for a different place.. a darker place.. Atrum....
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm

With a small smile, Ichi nodded at the man's words, thoughts. He felt the man's need for something, but didn't know what. Not really. He sighed and sent his own words towards the man as he walked away: You are a man of great power, and have the control of one beyond his own age; Don't ever doubt yourself, and if you should ever find yourself in a situation that you cannot get out of on your own, just call. I will answer.

Ichi sighed deeply and set about walking around the lower district. He hardly expected to find anything of worthy notice, something to take his interest. Perhaps he will inquire some place to stay. Maybe go visit Rajak, the new leader. Ichi hadn't yet meant that man. Maybe he would find Shurik around. He smiled at that. That man had a way with drinks; Ichi didn't really care for drinking, but he did indulge sometimes, but Shurik was something else. With a small breath, he walked into a building. He was assaulted by various smells of food and smiled."Just what I need." He muttered to himself as he took a seat at a table, hardly taking any notice of the patrons of the place. He took off the two silver arnesis and hooked them at his belt, then shrugged off his pack, which rested underneath the table against his calf. Now, he leaned back in the chair, eyes closed, as he ignored the stares; It was inevitable. His presence filled the mightiest of caverns. As he awaited for his food, he let his mind drift into the Shared... Perhaps he would be greated by someone new...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Ignis was given what he wanted; given an opportunity, and without a further word to Shurik, or a glance backwards, he began leaving the small entrance to the caves. His eyes were alight with the possibilities to come; having finally been given a task he could undoubtedly fair well in, as he once more began the walk down the sloped front of Incendia. "Black ops, secrets, missions" All the possibilities swarmed Ignis as he prepared himself for the days and weeks to come. He was gong to war; on a scale dragons could never fathom, and a commanding officer was treating him with respect. What an odd switch from the dragons keep; where none would respect you lest you attacked and defeated them.

"Fun" He whispered to himself; clearing the last segment of the wall, and stepping out into the sands beyond. He could still smell death upon the winds; an odd sort of nostalgic grip, as if more were dieing, or the world was preparing itself for such things. He swung his cloak outward and around his body; concealing the armor and his frame, as the thoughts of what could be done fell upon him with greater weight than ever.

He had been asked; not told or hired, asked to join a group of men: warriors and soldiers, and he was being told he could use his powers in any way he saw fit. "What comes first" He said to himself; the wind hiding his voice in a chaotic grind of dirt and debris. He was truly optimistic; wishing to begin right away and start a voyage elsewhere, but he knew that would not simply happen. The commander still had more to do, more to clean, more to take care of... but... He didnt. Ignis was free to do as he wished, and even in the grip of his own confusion, he knew himself to still be free. "So" He thought "What can I do while I wait?"

He began to walk; straight into the land beyond; neither turning nor shifting his course, as an idea began to wrap around him and feed him. "Sykosi" was the only thing he could say. The only thing he could think. The grand black dragon that lurked beyond this place, and at the borders of Incendian land. His dragon. His dragon... that thought kept bombarding him as he walked; making a literal path of sizzling earth as he want straight towards his once hidden home. His lips moistened as he took all he could from the idea. He was going to head back, tame the dragon in all its glory, and once more return to Incendia. For he had always known the dragon was his; as he was the dragons, Ignis had finally decided it was time to make solid that arrangement. That unspoken agreement.

Unlike with most who tame a wild dragon; their life at stake while fighting and trying to conquer the beasts might, Ignis had already won out, and proven himself to Sykosi. He had already lived with the dragon, spoke soundlessly with the beast, and even from so far away, he could feel the dragons pulse on the winds. It was waiting, it was ready, it was.... time

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ignas arrived at the entrance to Sykosi's cavernous home; his cloak warping in the breeze as it spun free of the volcanoes grip. He had but one goal; one purpose, one reason to be there. He was to ride Sykosi free from the volcano and back to Incendia. Back to his new home. Back to the place where his might and worth would be seen and known. For the dragons had underestimated him and couldnt truly know him. None but Sykosi anyways.. and he wished to be known. Wished to be seen. Wished to be one of the many, and one of the few....

Gripping his helm; removing it with a fluid movement, Ignis roared an elongated growl out into the wind. His throat burned as a small flame leaped from the recess of his body, and shot forth from his lungs. Closing his mouth; eyes watering from the exertion, he waited for Sykosi to appear. For with the breathing of dragons fire; though not the same in heat or formation, Ignis had proven he was one of them. He had shown Sykosi before, that he was not a mere man. Not a hunter looking to kill him; a being of which the dragon should shy away from... but instead, the very man that would ride the dragon and show its power and glory to the world. He was the breather of dragons fire, and even before he was ready... Sykosi was there

The massive black dragon dropped from the crags above; slamming into the earth with a jarring impact, its wings open, its eyes locked on Ignis, and a dazzling blue flame swirling in the depths of its mouth. It loosed a wave of fire from its grip; burning the very air, and without so much as a thought, Ignis stepped straight into its path. He closed his eyes and shut his mouth; arms open and to his sides, as the blue flame wrapped around him, and found no danger within him. It spun around his body and yet he was unharmed.

As quickly as the flames had come they were gone; Sykosi lowering its massive head to within inches of Ignis' own. As if in an attempt to better see the man, or speak to him. Though it was not needed.. For Ignis knew what he was to do... He stepped around the great beasts head; one hand running along the crest of his many facial spines, and with a small jump, he came to rest just above the left forelegs last spine. He gripped each before him; a set of rungs seemingly placed on purpose, as he made way to the black gods back, and sat within the small alcove between its large shoulder blades. He placed his hands upon the dragons back; open palms flushing with heat, as he showed once more.. that they were one.

Gripping two small spines; one on each side of the scaled alcove, Ignis took a deep breathe, and spoke one word. "Go" As was the way of the dragon; knowing far more than what other beasts would understand, Sykosi loosed a volley of spherical flames, and leaped into the air. His massive wings buffeted the air; sand and earth rising up and being flung outwards, as the muscular creature rose higher and higher. Climbing beyond the peak of the mountain, and circling for a few moments. Ignis looked all around; loving it; adoring it, admiring it all, as he let another wave of heat escape his hands, and pull the dragons senses back to meet his own. He couldnt read its mind; couldnt speak to it, but he didnt seem to need to. It knew what to do, where to move, when to turn, how to fly. As if they were but the same entity in two different bodies. Ignis... was almost as much a dragon.. as he was man.. maybe he should have been born one instead...

The idea made him laugh for but a moment; a slight pat of the dragons scaled back bringing about a corona of flaming air, as he turned his head and whispered "home" With that... the dragon lurched forward; wings flapping only twice.. and they were gone.. racing back towards Incendia with flames burning within both of their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Sighing deeply, Ichi left the building after he had finished eating. He hadn't used his connection with Ignis yet. Not since that first time. Ichi didn't really mind the feeling of the other mind close to his. It was comforting, but, at the same time, discomforting. His mind laid bare for another to look upon. Would Ignis see the madness within? How unstable Ichi's personality really was? That his show of kindness was something other than his true feelings? That wasn't the case. Ichi liked the man, and held a respect for him. His mind reflected upon the destruction that was evident outside the walls of Incendia. He had a hard time imagining someone like Ignis not being of a Royal Blood; But such things were always happening, moreso than they should be doing. In Ichi's blood there was a good deal of power, but it was power not yet awakened in the young warrior. Or rather, it was power not yet controlled. He rolled his shoulders, the bones rubbing against the Bo-staff resting between them. He rubbed his eyes, which dark circles could be seen forming beneath them. He was barely thirty and he was already older than what he seemed.

With a silent groan, he walked towards an area that was wide-opened, and held few trees -- He reflected later on that few trees were better than none. Besides, he could work on his other abilities: Wind, Fire, Earth, Water. He was always working with his spirit power, but always wanted to explore his other talents. Being the Hayvn leader, he felt it necessary to improve in all aspects of his gifts, so he could better protect his people, and in turn, able to protect himself. He didn't like the feeling of not being prepared, and always thought ahead for what he might need. Why he brought his Bo-Staff with him. The Staff served as a focus for his power, allowed him to concentrate it with more finesse then what he had. With a faint smile, he let his mind drift towards the Shared; eyes glazing over, the hairs on his arms standing on ends, and that spark of energy thruming through his body. He clicked the staff against the ground, sparks raising into the air from the impact and dying swiftly, as they couldn't maintain their life for long. Being in the Land of Fire and Wind, he would practice with those two; improving his abilities, hardening them, making them stronger, though he knows he won't be able to beat an Incendian; hang with them, yes, but only for a short time. He sighed deeply and began to call forth the Fire within himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am

For but a fraction of an instant; nearing Incendia on dragon-back, Ignis swore he could feel something deeper in his mind. Something seemingly distant from his thoughts. Before he could focus on the small flicker hiding in the shadows, Sykosi turned sharp with one wing lowered, and began to descend. Ignis quickly tightened his grip on the small spines before him; paying attention only to the dragons movements, as they came down from above the volcanic city, and began to circle it slowly.

Ignis' eyes took in the detail of the earth below; the layers of rocks that seemed to shift colors as the fires from below constantly recycled them and produced more. He could see men and women; dragons filled the ashen air, and even from such a height, he could pick out those not of Incendian blood. Whether his own vision gave him such gifts; having no clue how his true connection with Sykosi worked, or whether it was the dragon he rode, he was amazed when he saw Ichi within a small area of surviving trees. The man held his staff; his body seemingly pulsing with an aura that gave him away, and even at such an altitude, Ignis could feel the man.

Their connection became more vivid; viewing the world through his eyes and witnessing the movements of the man below at the same time, as he descended slowly, and his dragon began to roar. Its maw burst to life with jade painted flames; the twisting heat wrapping around its head and enveloping Ignis in its aftermath, as they both circled and came to be within a hundred feet of the ground below.

Suddenly; as if in a wash of colors so bright they couldn't be seen; waves of nausea sweeping over Ignis in an instant, there came to be a buzzing electrical voice within his mind. A sentient essence from far beyond his own body. A dazzling knowledge of far more ancient power and wisdom.. Sykosi began whispering; learning words in English from both Ignis, and Ichi at the same time. The massive mind swarmed around him as they landed on the ground; its voice forming a wall of constant electrical interference within his subconscious, and before he could push it away, it stopped. All that remained was a low growl; deep within his mind, and a beautiful raspy voice speaking directly to him.

Its tone was somber; deep, remorseful, every emotion possible in one simple tone, and before Ignis could turn to step from Sykosi's back, it began to speak directly to him. Bridging a gap never thought to be bridged.. with but simple words and images.

"My child.... my rider.. my pupil" A flash of images; memories, mere pictures related to the words, overwhelmed Ignis in aninstant, and he nearly fell from Sykosi's back in an effort to slow them and quiet them. "Do not fear... I shall slowly speak to you.. and share with you what I can.. For none before you have come to us as such.. and none have thought to truly exist with us... riders are but men who tame and fly dragons.. you are a dragon of men.. and with you... comes the knowledge i bear... and the knowledge that all my kind shall one day...." Before Sykosi could finish; its vast intellect sweeping outward in an instant, it was suddenly angered, and the inner voice began to growl "Intruder.. invader.. spy" It leeched away the color from Ignis' face; if there was any there to begin with, as the dragon, and the dragons voice, became angry at the sudden realization of another listening.

In a heartbeat a wall; nearly physical in its potent construction, was created around Ignis' mind, and therein, the connected mind of Sykosi. It formed of steel and dragons hide; scales overlapping flame, and with such a barrier in place, Ignis was suddenly aware of something else. "Ichi" He thought to himself; the dragon growling at the name instinctively realizing it was the man that had heard all too much. "Dont worry.. " Ignis said aloud.. "Hes a friend, and I dont wish to harm him... but you can keep the wall up.. so long as you do not trust him " Ignis was amazed. His words were vocalized; beautiful to his own ears, and somehow he was speaking in way he had never thought he could. With proper forms, words, sentences even....

What would come next; would Ichi notice, what could happen with such things suddenly coming to be.... Ignis wondered and thought as he stepped from Sykosi's side, and approached the gated wall of Incendia. Many a man watched him; or moreso his dragon, as he landed and as he stepped down. Now even more were gathering to witness him simply leaving the dragon to wait.. instead of harnessing it, or taking it to the volcanic lair within Incendia... They most definitely had never seen one such as him.. or the likes of his dragon before.. and even as Ignis stepped through the gates, a light smile was forming upon his lips.....

Last edited by Ignis Dominio on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

Before Ichi could release the Fire within himself, before he could gather what he needed to release it, something hit him; another voice. No. Another mind; a mind greater than his own; a mind vast and intelligent; awe-striking and fearful; Merciful and unforgiving. It was amazing. And Ichi did not like it. He could hardly think with that other mind forcing its way into his own... Forcing? No. It just overpowered his own train of thoughts. Ichi didn't like it. He warned Ignis of this... but it wasn't that man. No. Ignis's mind was something else, but not like this. Finally, he heard the raspy growling voice; A dragon. That thought hit him hard. He winced a little as he tried to force the mind away from his own. But the anger that seethed through when the dragon had realized there was another presence with it's own simply crumbled Ichi's own resistance. Ichi wrapped his mind with the Shared, and it could seem as if a challenge for the Dragon to try and pry open the steel trap. But Ichi knew that hardly none could open his mind up once it had been fortified.

He felt Ignis's mind, as well as the dragon's, become blocked. Ichi snarled silently. He didn't like having his power shown up by something else. Something that could be broken. He shook his head away from those thoughts and turned his head so he could see the dragon and Ignis land just outside the gates. Without realizing what he was doing, Ichi had called forth the spirit energy from the Shared, as was evident from the red and golden aura surrounding him, and was clenching his head with his free hand, as if he had a headache. His head hurt, this much was true. He let his hand fall as he took a few steps towards the gate. He wanted to share a few words with the dragon. He hardened the wall separating his mind from both Ignis and the dragon; which he needn't do, but felt as if he should anyway. The wall became flexible and hard. The Shared ran deep in Ichi's veins, and he was confident he could match wills with the dragon, but wasn't entirely sure of what ignis would do. A light smile formed on his lips at the prospect of being able to meet a dragon, and perhaps test his will with its own. He had heard stories about the awe-inspiring dragons.

Ichi released his hold on the Shared enough that the aura was simple golden, and not red as well. His power came in three stages; gold, red, and white. Some had more than three, but it didn't mean they were stronger than Ichi, no. It was simply the way things were. It mattered little at how many stages of power a Hayvn had. With a deep exhale of breath, the Fire within himself was extingiushed. Now, he simply stood, tall with a presence that seemed to be a physical thing now, as he awaited for Ignis... Perhaps Ignis wouldn't meet him... If that was the case, then Ichi would simply have to make himself known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am

Ignis felt him before he saw him; a palpable sense of urgency and disdain painting the moving air around him, and as Ichi made way around a corner and came into view, Ignis realized what was on his mind. "He thinks to best me" Came the dragons voice. Its understanding far surpassing Ignis' own. "He wishes for me to pry open that caged mind of his... if I can" The dragon laughed; if one could do so, fire rumbling deep within its mouth, its body rising and falling with a light grow, as Ignis pointed to Ichi, and soundlessly asked him to approach. He wasnt about to speak the words of the dragon, nor was he going to stand by while the two went toe to toe in a ground not physical. No, Ignis had to do something, and he had to do it quick.... but what..

With a frustrated sigh; turning his attention away from Ichi, and looking upon Sykosi, he drilled his mind outward into the dragons and spoke with a voice of steel determination. "You will let this end now.. for in the madness of you two fighting.. I shall be the victim.. My mind is not of the strength yours is.. and defending me only weakens you.. So here and now you shall release your grip on him; break his bond to me with your powers, and we shall share what we can without him" "Is that clear" The last words were spoken aloud; a growl escaping his lips, and the dragons simultaneously, as the two looked one another over and slowly looked away. Their anger was not towards one another; their flames would not extinguish each other this day, but they were no longer on the best of terms "Oh well" Thought Ignis "If it must be as so... then it must be"

In a snap; the connection between Ichi and Ignis split and then shattered with a fraction of the dragons power, they were both separate people once more. Ignis' mind found the dragons, their shared thoughts now one and the same again, and Ichi was no doubt suddenly alone inside of his mind... It pained Ignis to think of him as such; having been the first to be connected in such a way, but he could not risk losing Sykosi, over such things as were going to arise from the connection to Ichi. For some things were more important than friendship.. and Ignis knew that all too well..

Now it was all upon Ichi.. would he leave, would he be angered.. or would he stay to speak... Ignis could not know... until it happened...
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 am

Something snapped within' Ichi. Something that shouldn't have been interfered with anothers power. If hadn't been for the staff, Ichi would have fell to his knees; he bit back the yell of pain; he forced it down to far edges of his mind; he fully immersed himself within the Shared, all three aura's flowering into existence. Then, the aura's left as soon as they came. Ichi's face became blank, eyes holding nothing but emptiness. He was not apart of this world; While he was in body, his mind was in the Shared. If he hadn't done this, he would be going into shock and his mind would begin to waste away from the madness of having his power broken. An ugly thing. Ichi tsked as he walked over to Ignis and the dragon. Now, he felt nothing towards either beings. His voice was just as empty as the rest of him."I will ask you to not break my power again, dragon." His head was tilted slightly as he spoke, but his eyes staring at Ignis."A man who could have everything if he put enough effort into it, fears loss? That is understandable. But things that are lost to us are better forgotten, is it so? Perhaps." A slight shrug of indifference was the only thing that showed he felt some thing, but it was indifference, still."Riddles is not what you want, no. You are a man of action, and tire of things quickly. You want something that will take you by surprise and keep your attention held constantly. You want something that cannot be had."

The blank Hayvn leader's eyes closed, then reopened; they were no longer glazed over, and expression was back in his face and eyes, his voice as well, though it was slow at getting the feeling there."I assume this must be the dragon that broke my power. I also must assume that it must have a name." Ichi was slightly irate at the what had been done, but the feeling would quickly pass and all would be forgotten. He acted as if nothing he had said before had happened. In truth, it mightn't have. In that brief moment of blankness, Ichi was simply riding the currents of the Shared, and was not in control. His fingers clenched the wood staff, but it was a slight clench of muscles, nothing more; not even enough to summon all his strength. He feared sweat would be visible on his brow from how hard he was concentrating on keeping himself in control; He had an unstable personality and during levels of stress, agitation, pain, anger, etc., formed in his life, his mind became not his own. He had died for an estimated time of three hours, and ever since he hadn't been quite right, he was different. The white aura glowered at his left hand, which spread over his entire body to his right hand and then vanished. Ichi visibly relaxed as the tension left his body.

He stared at dragon with nothing but a smile, not of anger, but not of joy as well. It was neutral."Well, atleast I will be the first in almost a thousand years to see a dragon..." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 am

Ignis could feel the void; the emptiness in Ichis voice and body, as he approached and rambled as an insane man would. He could see the twisting shades of nothingness envelop him and then vanish once more. He saw it all; Sykosi witnessing it as well, but without so much as a passing thought on what had been said, Ignis was already focused on the moment. His eyes met Ichi's; head cocked to one side slightly, as the man made haste in speaking to Sykosi and himself.

"His name" Ignis began, but Sykosi finished with a low growl that spun into a tangible word in english before them "I am Sykosi" Ignis shook with the force of the dragons words; its voice nearly as hot as the flames it lived upon, and as the mighty dragon turned its head away from the two, Ignis was driven to speak again. "His name is Sykosi, my master and mentor, my companion... He is me.. if you can believe it"

Ignis spoke as if in complete trusting friendship; the understanding of lying never having been brought upon him, and as he placed one hand out to greet Ichi, he wondered if it would be taken out of such trust.. in friendship...
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 am

"Now. I understand." He chuckled."It should have been obvious? No. But I still should have put two and two together." He waved a hand in the air as if dismissing some thoughts."I can believe it. It is not as crazy as it sounds, for I have shared the mind of another as well. Not something quite as... wonderful, as Sykosi. And it was formed for merely a few moments, and in those moments, I felt nothing but hatred, resentment, and contempt." He shrugged as if it was nothing."Now, she lays dead." His voice betrayed nothing as he spoke, save for a hint of satisfaction. That was all he really felt, but he also regretted it."Kill or be killed..." He murmured. He was sure these two would understand. If anything, they would. If anything, they would know why. All living things could comprehend that line of thought; Kill or be killed. When it came down to it, a peaceful man would kill to survive; a family man would do the unthinkable to provide for his family; Ichi was no different. He sometimes thought he would kill those that stood in his way, whether friend or foe. Not that he ever hoped to, of course. His lips were drawn tight in a frown.

He slipped the staff in the leather thong inside of his wolf-skin vest, where it would rest between both shoulder blades. His head turned toward Sykosi."Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang; I am from Hayvn. A land far from this one, but one I am sure you know of, or atleast heard of. If not, I will not fault you for it." Now, there was a certain undercurrent of respect toward the beast; it was the same respect Ichi felt towards Ignis. Whether the dragon felt the same, or different, Ichi thought it didn't matter; the dragon probably had its opinion of him, and that wouldn't change probably. He often thought dragon's as stubborn things. Perhaps he was right.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 am

Shinji did not pay much attention when the speech started he walked back to the battlefield noticing everyone had stopped his five knights followed him clanking loudly and carrying their weapons proudly. He sighed smoking more upon his pipe feeling the wind brush upon his face wondering what would happen next. "War is the noble man's tool while mine is simply my blade and my mind."He chuckled and then sat upon the ground each knight kneeling down ready to strike down those who came too close to him. He closed his eyes and sighed blowing out a line of smoke steadily coughing. He sighed this place brought back memories of when he was forced to fight and think at a young age. He always had to be a strategist and a fighter never one or the other, noticing that many were talking arguing and training made him bored even more so he stretched his arms out letting out a large yawn watching all of them go on and on. He spoke himself softly"These would be great for my experiments." Of course he was talking about the people he always enjoyed making new toys for himself to play with and test out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 am

To one that was unknowing, a dragon was but a beast of the fire and air. To one that was well read, a dragon was but an intelligent beast of the fire and air. To one that had traveled and seen the world, a dragon was but an intelligent beast of the fire and air; which seemingly consumed life in its path. To one that payed attention though; listened to the fire, the earth, the wind, and even the water, a dragon was a representation of true power and wealth. For knowledge is power, and wisdom is wealth, and dragons were by far the eldest creatures alive. Not to mention some of the strongest.

Sykosi was no different in those regards. He was nearly two thousand years old; having been born and bread upon Incendian land before it was called such, and he was a nonetheless young dragon by many standards. He was intelligent as a hatchling, grew by the day into an even more ferocious beast, and upon the day Ignis met him, he was full grown, and could gain no more. For upon that day; having seen nearly everything, having spoken through the winds to the others of his kind, Sykosi came to see the last thing any dragon would ever learn. He came to see a human child; neither afraid nor worried, as it entered his home, and stayed. Ignis was to Sykosi as gasoline was to flame. He was the literal fuel which fed the dragons last flickering flame of understanding, and gave it its full sentient form.

As a dragon matures; growing physically older, larger, and getting stronger, it reaches a mature height, weight, and size early on. Never really growing beyond that point unless it is given enough room, and obviously, eats too much. But, a dragons intellect continues to grow as it lives on, and when a dragon reaches a certain climax in gained knowledge, it is gifted with the ability to speak with its mind. A sudden evolutionary step one might say, but to dragons, it is but their full height of maturity. So to be as old as Sykosi; having never matured to that point, and then find one simple Incendian child and do just that, it was a miracle. The dragon knew it; understood it and saw it as it was, but he would wait for the boy to see it the same. However long it took... Sykosi would wait.. For Ignis had given him what nothing else could.. An understanding of how the people of the land truly worked.

Sykosi and Ignis were one and the same; born at different times, and with different bodies... to be as one, think as one, and give each other what no others could give them.. Ignis gave Sykosi the wealth of understanding, and Sykosi gave Ignis the power to live freely from the rule of his kind and others...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ignis looked upon Ichi; turned to look at Sykosi, and then suddenly sat down. He didnt know what to do or say anymore. His head was throbbing from the pressure of Sykosi's great mind, and his heart was racing from the pure force of energy being pumped into him. It was like he was the dragons vessel of power; every nerve being overloaded in his brain at once, and beyond the physical confines of his body, Ignis felt as though he were standing amidst the very spinning core of the planet. Surrounded by warmth, mighty and unending flames of pure and perpetual perfection.

He couldnt understand the tone in Ichis voice; Sykosi was saying nothing else, his hand had not been taken, and even as he slouched on the ground and placed two hands behind him in a relaxed position.. he wondered if he ever would understand. The dragon could teach him sure.. it could tell him everything it knew... but would it really be able to make him any smarter; give him a better understanding of life, perhaps even an understanding of what to do... those things, Ignis did not know...

With eyes closing and opening slowly; his head still cocked to the side ever so slightly, Ignis looked up at Ichi and grinned. The man was odd surely; Ignis himself one of a kind, and something about him seemed to draw his attention without ever having to say a word. As if he were but another being to marvel over its birth; or a star being watched to see where one was located at night, Ignis looked upon Ichi with a bewildered stare, and simply nodded to himself.. Someday he would understand... but today was not that day.. and he really didnt want tomorrow to be either...

After all... he just wanted a challenge....
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 am

For a reason he didn't know, he felt out of place. The two in front of him seemed at ease, though Ignis seemed hardly at ease. But with all of Ichi's air of power about him, the dragon greatly countered that, but with the two of them together, it was definately something worth to behold."You look a little tense, Ignis. Perhaps you would like to release some of that pent up energy?" He raised an eyebrow at the man."I came here to build up the Fire as well as the Air that resides within; As I am sure you know what I am talking about." He paused for a moment, letting that sink in, letting the man get his thoughts together."I won't be able to match your strength, this I know, and you should as well know, but while you are restricted to one of the Power's, I have them all at my fingertips." Though Ichi would be hard pressed to summon water forth, and couldn't do any major attacks for the other Power's, save for his Spirit Power. He sighed and awaited for what the man's answer would be. He watched the dragon, as he watched Ignis."Another thing; I won't scare off easily." Ichi had a feeling this 'contest' would get out of hand and end up in an all out fight, but he also didn't think it would happen like that. Either way, Ichi knew that he would have to be thinking clearly and not mess up. He highly doubted these two knew how to heal. He chuckled a little at that thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 am

With shuddering force; words being born of Ignis' mouth, but in a tone mixed through the force of the dragons power, Ignis himself stood and began to speak. "If you wish to test yourself in battle; prepare your powers for further combat, I shall seek out compassion and lend you a generous hand." Ignis looked completely calm as the powerful voice emanated from his body; leaving no trace of its energy afterward, but with a casual glare, Sykosi instantly seemed far more intrigued. Its massive head swung around; dropping to the ground with a dull thud, as its large eyes began to turn from one man to the next. It wanted something to do; having spent so long in the depths of its volcanic home, and right at that instant, watching a small fight seemed oddly enough.. fun

With a small grin; a rumbling laugh form Sykosi, Ignis graciously accepted the offer, and once more spoke in his own natural voice. "I shall not go easy on you; nor will i attack with force to kill... but Ill have you know that I do not treat you as friend when we begin this duel.. I shall treat you as an equal in battle, and expect the same in return." Fire burned in Ignis' eyes; his excitement rising, a wave of power beginning to crash over him, as he stepped away from Sykosi, and gestured with one hand toward the open desert before them. "Do me the honor and step out first... I shall patiently wait and approach when you are ready... Customs of such things are not for me to know.. but I shall treat you as the dragons treat each other... never attacking from behind, never blindsiding or sneaking.. open, face to face, combat shall be our test"
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 am

A silent breath escaped him as he nodded."I would expect nothing less." He mused as he stepped out into the desert. He slipped his back off, and began to dig through it. After a few moments, his hand came out and in his hand was a metal claw. Soon, it would find its place resting on Ichi's middle finger of his left hand. Now, he slipped the two silver Arnesis's on. Now, he pulled his Bo-Staff from its resting place. It was six foot in length and the wood dark, smooth from years of use. He twirled it a few times. He spoke as he turned to face Ignis."I hope you do not mind my use of weapons. I should have asked before I brought them to bare, but it slipped the mind..." He paused as he looked at the ground, then looked back up as if he hadn't been in a different part of his mind at that moment."Forgive me of my laspe. It won't happen again." With that, he bowed his head.

As he watched Ignis, red, white, and gold tendrils began to swam around Ichi's staff; the red aura shining in the silver of the Arnesis; the white aura seeming to weave patterns in his clothing; and the gold aura shined in the black tattoos and peircing. He shed his wolf-skin vest, tossing it upon his pack, away from the field of battle. Now, he was dressed in a thin undershirt, leath pants, and lamb-skin boots. But that was more than enough armor for Ichi. The white aura would make sure of that. Now the gold aura moved from the piercing's and tattoo's to his bronze skin. His staff was still enshrouded by all three aura's of spirit power."I am ready when you are." His voice rang out, though it was soft, quiet. The end of the staff slammed into the dirt, a small vibration echoing in its wake. He was as ready as he ever would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 am

Ignis allowed but a simple nod as he approached Ichi. His hands were clad in scaled gauntlets; his body bore upon it a sable scale armor, and his black scaled cloak hung lightly from the points of his collar. His helm was slowly removed; face exposed, and his two different colored eyes watched Ichi with a silent approval. Ignis twisted in place; cracking his back and stretching his muscles, as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

"Weapons are of no matter or Importance to me... See unlike many of my kind, I have not learned nor do I desire to learn.. the use of a weapon... The fire is my weapon, the wind is my weapon, the heat of the earth is my weapon.. I am my own weapon" Ignis spoke in a low tone; his mouth barely opening as he took slow breathes in and out. Slowly but surely a light hum began to ebb and flow from his torso; spreading outward like an electrical current, and as he spread out his legs and lowered his center of gravity, he was ready for what could be dished out.

He would not strike first; leaving that to Ichi, but he would prepare for what could come. His hands made but simple movements; two spheres of flame produced from his ignition gauntlets, and within an instant, the small orbs of flame began to spin and dance around his body. Their life was his life, their essence was his essence, their rage was his rage. They moved fluidly through the air; consuming the fuel as it was given, and with a small smirk, Ignis did what the dragon's teaching, and the wisdom within the silent lessons could show. What few would ever or could ever do. He compressed the flame; increased the temperature, and made them simply disappear from sight. They werent gone... they simply burned at such a temperature as to create no light or excess. They were the truest form of flame, and thanks to the concentration of nitrogen in the volcanic air, Ignis could sustain them for untold amounts of time...

"your move" Ignis said with a smile......
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Artemis would nod at both Shurik and Sotaynru " Well if you really want that Sir" He put emphesis on the word Sir to Sotaynru " I am going to take my students back to the desert and work on a few projects." He would then turn and walk over to Shinji" If you would like to join me and test out a few projects, Ill be in the sands of snakes" The territory he just spoke of was well renowned for the dangers and the creatures that occupied it. He would wave at all three of them before walking back over to his pet and his students. With a look and a few whistles and clicks, the students would hop off of teh scorpions back and begin gathering up the sand and glass before pouring it into the barrels. When that was done, They would place it onto the scorpions back and begin their long walk back to Septur Kana. Once they would enter the lands of sands, Artemis would begin his favorite hobby before looking up Sotaynru again.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 pm

The day had dragged itself out for too long. As the skies outside their world began to shift, the sun setting on the great mountain, Shurik found himself almost too weary to continue. A slow revelation came to him as he remembered the cut on his side. The assassin’s poison! The laced blade had infected him with a sapping type toxin that was slowly draining him of his will to stand at all. A small growl left his lips as he called for a medic, now that they weren’t busy with the already healed wounded. “Medic… I need an anti-toxin…” The medic nodded to him and asked his symptoms. When Shurik explained what was happening, the healer nodded and began to work. The medic removed the cauterized wounds and patched them up along with removing what had been forced into his bloodstream. When the healer left him, he felt like he had a second wind, and he couldn’t have felt lighter.

The man continued to see over the cleansing of the city and soon enough, with all the ‘volunteers’ the damaged streets where cleared of rubble and made whole once again. Some buildings still looked broken down, but all the builders had fled during the fight to Siram. As roads became dirt covered once more and the rubble was cleared, Incendia once again looked like the home of people. Blood had been washed away; bodies had been sent off and burned so that their souls could be brought to Necropolis. Everything was looking up. But he noticed, slowly but surely, his men were disappearing, making their way through the market and into the caves. When he heard the calls of battle and the roar of dragons, he knew something was up. Shurik looked to the nearest soldier and nodded. “You… Oversee here for awhile.. There isn’t much left to do, so you should be fine.” With that, Shurik left the area and began his decent into the outside world through the market paths.

The caves where still intact, but the calls and screams of men still echoed in their hallowed stones. All Shurik could see as he moved through the dimly lit path where images of the dead, faces he had seen laying crushed upon the ground as he walked past his fellow men and towards the leader of the opposing forces. He also remembered the bloody faces of the Septur men; grinning at him as he moved through the same motions he did now. Such a senseless war caused by a child’s wild ambition to unite the entire world. Shurik wondered what would become of him, of his clan, if they where to follow along with this form of genocide. He would follow along with his plan, for now, but Shurik held his own ideals in high regard.

As the fading light of the outside world pelted him in the face, he looked down the path and smirked lightly as he saw two familiar men and one unfamiliar dragon. His men seemed to form a circle, chanting something as they watched the theatrics being presented. He saw only one man down on the field that could tame such a beast, and that was the same fire bender fighting another familiar face. ‘Ahh.. The king of Hayvn, Ichi.’ This thought played in Shurik’s skull for a few moments before he continued his way down the path to the open area they seemed to be sparing in. He walked past herds of his men and past the great claws of the giant beast. But as he pasted the beast, he turned, facing the mighty dragon. His religion, ebing a Dragoon, allowed him to understand such beasts and their true natures. He could feel the bond between this beast and Ignis, and it was something stronger than Dragon and Ryder. All Shurik could do was bow to the mighty beast and continue along his way. He had nothing but the utmost respect for the intelligent creature, and paid his respects duly.

As Shurik made his way to the head of the pack, his eyes fell upon some sort of fight between his new Secret Operative and the King of yet another clan. A grin fell on his face as he made his presence known to Ichi and nodded to the man. Something told him the two here did not want to kill each other and he stared around the schoolyard type circle that had surrounded these two men. Shurik could only shake his head and shout. “Men.. Back to Work.” A low groan filled the air as the crowd filtered out. Shurik was the one man to stay behind, to watch mostly. He wanted to see what his New Black Op soldier was capable of. He took a few steps back though, giving the men enough room to roam and strike as they pleased. As his smile widened, and his teeth bore, a single thought passed through his mind. ‘Let’s see what you got… the both of you.”
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Nodding at Shurik's presence, he gathered his strength. The sand drifted away with small, slight movements. Ichi was impressed at the man's capabilities of raising the temperature of the flames, but such a thing wouldn't be hard to do. But then again, he hadn't met an Incendian that could. He exhaled, then inhaled, and when he did, the Spirit Power gathered around the young Hayvn was released.

It was a slow start, like a dominoe effect, nay, the snowball effect; When you roll a snowball down a hill, and it gathers more snow. Red tendrils seeped into the desert from the staff, which stayed planted on the ground. Then, red collumns sprang forth from the ground as thick as a three men's waists, and as tall as five. In all, there was ten collumns of the red aura, which surrounded both men. The collumns arced towards the centre, as if wanting to touch, but never quite, as if they were magnets of the same pole. The sand that had been flung upwards gathered at the centre of the ten collumn-arc's, creating a boulder of condensed sand. If one looked closely, they could see Fire running through the sand grains, as well as the Red and Gold aura of Ichi's power. In a way, it could be described as a small sun, though it hardly radiated the heat a sun would give off, but how it flared, how it was colored, gave it the impression. Ichi's staff was pointed shifted into a position that gave it the look of pointing at Ignis, such as it were, it was. But when the staff had moved, it was hard to say. The ball of Earth, Fire, and Spirit roared to life as the ten columns of the Red Spirit aura began to feed themselves into it, enhancing the strength of the ball ten fold. The ball was ablaze with a deep set red color as the Fire flared out of it, then flung itself at Ignis, Air powering its descent; Ichi, then, increased the Air's power by lacing it with the White aura, thus increasing its speed towards the man. A small start , Ichi thought warily as he exhaled his inhaled breath. Other than shifting his staff, he hadn't moved a muscle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 pm

No movement escaped unseen; no energy seemed to move, as Ignis allowed but a simple glance in Shurik's direction, and once more was focused on the spar. His eyes closed as he paid mind to the release of his opponents energy and essence. Feeling its pull and push; its ebb and flow, starting with the staff, and culminating in the creation of the ten columns. He patiently waited; watching without opening his eyes, as the sphere of earth and fire was created. Its mass belittling its incredible force; though in appearance of a sun, simplistically remaining as but a flaming sphere of earth.

In an instant; a mere movement of his staff propelling the attack, Ichi sent the entire sphere hurling towards Ignis. He could feel the wind rushing behind and around it; the flames dancing along its edge, the burning earth within, and there was something else hiding in its insides. The very power that Ignis had felt when Ichi touched him. The power that Ignis didnt know of, but was wary of nonetheless.

So with a heavy sigh; exhaling hard from his mouth, and his eyes opening slowly, Ignis stepped to the side, spread out his legs, pressed his forearms together, and drew both invisible flames to one point. A burst of light escaped from between his palms; the flames suddenly expanding ten fold in his pyromancer like grip, before the light faded away, and Ignis was crouched on the ground. What went unseen through the air; consuming all the air in its wake and path, was a veritable missile of explosive properties. It shot through the air towards its target; not Ichi in fact, but the sphere barreling towards him.

Upon impact; a mere twenty feet from him, Ignis quickly allowed his body to move forward, and both his hands to stretch forward before his form. He pressed the air together from all sides; compressing the spheres surrounding fuel, and the fuel for his fire, just as it hit, and within that instant, a brilliant blue light exploded from around it. The nitrogen and hydrogen in the air caught; reaching such a temperature as to avoid igniting the oxygen right away, and with an explosive bang, the sphere was no more.

Shrapnel flew in every direction; flames bursting to life along the ground, and flying through the air, as a gust of wind escaped the explosion, and hit both Ignis and Ichi. Ichi was prepared no doubt; he was strong no doubt, but Ignis was no fool, nor was he weak, and as the blast of wind struck his form; flames bouncing away from the wreckage of the sphere, he quickly spun in a full circle with one leg outstretched, and brought back all the flames. Every flicking gem of heat spun from its home and returned to his body; this time spinning around him in an orchestrated dance, as he righted his body, and once more stood his ground....
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Very impressive, the thought danced in his mind. This won't be to easy. He felt the wind blast, the shrapnel, hurling itself at him. He sighed gently and a White aura spread out in a dome around Ichi. The shrapnel hitting the cushion-like shield. Then the dome folded outward, surrounding the shrapnel, as well as capturing the Wind within it. The Wind kept the shrapnel inside the White Spirit-dome stirring and Ichi was hit with an idea. Staring at the man, he began to focus on his Fire, then let a small amount, a spark it could be said, into the sphere of White. If his idea worked, then the shrapnel would soon ignite at the contact of flame, but Ichi kept the flam, spark, away from the shrapnel. The shrapnel was part of the explosion that had occurred earlier, so it must still have some explosive properties. While Ichi wasn't entirely sure it would work, or how Ignis had done it, he had an idea that sparking it with Fire and using Wind to ignite it, would work. Possibly.

Now, as soon as he had poured that spark of Fire into the sphere, he formed the Red aura over the White, which went back into Ichi, and sent it sailing towards Ignis in a fast drill; Ichi added a spin to it, as it make it move faster, the Wind dancing off its sides as it did so. With another idea striking him, Ichi formed a Gold aura around the Red, but made it so the Gold only formed over the front of the sphere, and down its sides about halfway, then hardened the Gold aura to a single spike at forefront of spinning, flying sphere. Small pockets, or holes, were ingrained into the sphere as it got within fifteen feet of the man, its target. The two Spirit aura's were still present, containing the possible explosion, the holes were no longer present, for the vanished as soon as they were there. Ichi made sure no heat, or air escaped. At eight feet the sphere would explode, possibly, sending the Golden Spirit spike at Ignis at speeds greater than it would have been sent at by Ichi's own strength. So, even if the explosion didn't do anything towards the man, or if it didn't explode in the first place, Ignis would have to contend with the Spirit Spike, which was enforced by the Red aura, the Battle Aura, as well as the Gold aura, the Armor aura, or Aura of Hardness (LOL!!!). It will take more than simple fire and explosions to get rid of this attack, Ichi thought wrly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 am

Watching with eyes of shifting colors; the pensive blue eye seeming to grow ever more vibrant, and the green seeming to spin from within, Ignis saw what was coming, and begun preparing immediately. He could feel the compression of air; the flame at the spinning attacks core, and he knew what would come of its freedom. An explosion... With his thoughts wrapped so easily around what was to come; knowing of the fire and wind like almost no others, he quickly spun the dazzling assortment of flames around his body, and produced one sphere of red and yellow heat. The blazing sphere produced no sound; its temperature very low, but within the core of the orb, a small flicker of green did show.

Grinning from the excitement of battle; Sykosi giving a little growl of excitement as well, Ignis spun the sphere between his palms, and began to create multiples. The first orb becoming two; those two becoming four, and those four finally becoming eight. Before the mass of his opponents attack cleared the midway point between them, he had formed a collection of three foot wide spinning fireballs. Each red, and each with a green glow coming from within. The spheres were set on a track so to speak; one leaving his body, then the next, then the next, and so on.. Until all eight had left his body in a perfectly straight line.

They traveled faster than most winds could blow; becoming cone-like in shape, as they began to connect one by one, and form a large beam. This horizontal pillar of fire elongated as it moved; nearly stretching from Ignis' open hands, to the sphere rushing forward, and as it reached the point of contact, Ignis drove the center flame forward with a burst of energy.

On the outside of the sphere; connecting with the red pillar of flame, an insistent crack could be heard; the low heat and expanding flame simply interfering with the explosive properties of the otherwise dangerous rock, but.. on the inside.. much more was left unseen. The beam of compressed fire; shot through the pillar of otherwise loosely packed heat, compressed into the very middle of the approaching sphere; the red flames simply alleviating the pressure outside, and with a grotesque sounding hiss, the entire beam broken through from the other side.

The earthen orb lost its integrity with such expanding force at its center; the outside being of far less compressed air, and before it reached Ignis, it simply fell apart. The spirit spike was still traveling forward; and fast, but it was of no concern at that exact moment, and the explosion would no longer push it forward into him.. So; the beam of jade flame punches through the solid rock; continues on towards Ichi with unnatural and perverse speed, while Ignis simplistically spuns to the side, and hopes to dodge the majority of the drill-like attack. His left shoulder is about the only thing in its path, but little more can be done, as his own attack ravenously races towards his opponent, and looks to punch a hole straight through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next