Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Incendia Posts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ashling

Ashling

Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Ashling bursts out laughing. " I thought it was funny. Sorry." She smiles up at him and tilts her head to the left. " you have a nice house. It's amazing that when you moved it it was abandoned." She stretches her calves out. She watches as the light shines on her skin. She smiles happily and asks for a bottle. She feels strange being alone in a room with a man she doesnt know. Drinking. alone. With a man she doesnt know. Alone. Shaking off the feeling she sips from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm

He smiled at her and sat down on the bed, taking a drink of the Sake then handed the bottle to her. He smiled over at her and stretched himself out as well. He looked at her and smiled gently again. " If you would like, you may stay here for as long as youd like while you are in the city." He was going off on a long limb here allowing this women to come and stay here even if he didnt know who she was or if she could be trusted. He looked at her " its ok. I am trying to get used to jokes." He chuckled softly and gave a small hiccup. He laughed and opened the other bottle. Drinking from it, he smiled again for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 pm

She looks over at him and feels all tingly inside. She drinks deeply from the bottle and then burps softly. " Wow. Well thank you for such an offer. I appreciate it. I can promise you that you can trust me." She lays down on the bed enjoying the tingling feeling working it's way through her body. She was unsure of how to behave and what may give this man the wrong idea so since she has no idea she figues it would be best to just act normal. Sitting up she looks at him and pokes him gently. then bursts out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 pm

He looked at her when she busted out laughing " Whats so funny?" Her laughter was contagious which forced him to laugh as well. He was actually having a good time surprisingly as he sat up. He looked at her and smiled gently " Is there anything i can do to make your stay here more comfortable?" He hoped that she did not get the wrong idea about what he was saying. He smiled again as he took a drink from the bottle. He almost downed it. A laugh left his lips as he shook his head " Thanks for drinking with me Ashling."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Ashling tries hard to reign in the laughter. " I poked you." she blurts out before laughing again. When he thanks her for drinking with him she nods still giggling. " No problem Jinny." She wouldn't have called him that had she not been drinking and she was kind of afraid of his reaction to her words. Nicknames were personal things and she was a stranger. It was not something she should not have said but she couldn't help it now. Her eyes lowered and closed and a blush crept up her neck and to her cheeks. " To make my time here better you could.... hmm.... Im unsure." She lays back down and curls up on her side, the kimono riding upwards slightly, exposing a few inches of thigh that had not been exposed before. She barely even noticed though.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 pm

He laughed and poked her back " i didn't even feel it" He chuckled as he closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw the patch of skin from her Kimono. He blushed furiously and looked away embarrassed that he saw her skin. He closed his eyes eyes again and gently pushed his mask up so his blush could not be seen. " Are you sure their isn't anything that i can do?" He smiled at her as he tried to avoid starring at the skin " Jinny? If thats what you wanna call me then i have no problem"
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Ashling feels intense relief that he didnt get mad at her for calling him Jinny. She smiles up at him and wonders why he is putting a mask on. " Jin.. why are you putting a mask on? Oh and as for making me more comfortable if I think of something I promise you I'll tell you." She tugs at her short kimono. Maybe that was what the issue was. She had made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

He shook his head as he looked down " I got um..ner..ner..ner..nerv.." He shook his head again and pointed at her legs " Your Kimono started to go up. It made me blu..blushhh?" He looked at her wondering if he said it right." If you can think of it, and if its in my power, i shall help you" He chuckled slightly and looked up at the ceiling and wondered how the rest of this night was going to go
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 am

He didn’t get a chance to speak his name. A loud commotion seemed to break out behind him and he turned to see what exactly was going on. He took in a deep breath and sighed as he saw Jin-E breaking of a scuffle that had broken out at one of the tables. He had to admit the man was good at what he did. The fight broke up and all the men left the building without another word. He shook his head and turned back to the bar, remaining silent for a few moments as Jin walked up. He smirked as this Ashling now turned her attention onto Jin. His eyes closed lightly as he finished his glass of sake and as the two went deeper into conversation, he slipped out of his seat and made his way out of the bar. A small shake of his head as his eyes finally opened and he looked back over his shoulder, a glint of his true Dragoon side showing as the Deep purples struck the light just right and turned to an amber hue, almost as if they set on fire. A grin played on his face as he pushed the door open and walked out into the street. “Go get ‘em Jin.”

Once he reached this point he didn’t know what he was going to do. He was still bandaged up, but he didn’t exactly feel like going home and unwrapping himself just yet. The day was still very young and he shouldn’t waste it. So Shurik wandered on down through the streets, his hands in his torn up pants pockets as he kept his head level like everyone else in this place. Finally he came back to the training ground where he and Jin had fought not but about a week ago. He smirked and drew up his hands into a fighting stance before taking in a large breath.

With the release of the breath he began to focus, first on his hands. Slowly flames flickered and came to life over his fists. With his better control of wind he could keep the flames lit, but keep his hands from being burned in the process. Slowly, after a few minutes or so, he let the flames die down and began to focus solely on his feet. It took a longer focus time, but, just like his fists, the flames flicked into life and began burning on his feet. He went back and forth like this for an hour or two. He switched back and forth, igniting his fists, igniting his feet, igniting his fists, and igniting his feet. Then when he felt comfortably enough with his focus he concentrated harder and a few moments later, both his hands and feet lit in a roaring blaze. Once the fire died off he grinned and began to throw combinations of Punches and kicks into the air. Slowly, he worked elbows and knees into the attacking combinations, using his full range of martial arts. He had lost much of his stamina from the first hour, but that did not stop him from continuing on.

He didn’t stop throwing his attacks into the air. He continued at an impressive rate for more than an hour and a half before he threw one more elbow into the wind and watched as it caught fire right when it would have struck a target. Panting, and out of breath, a smile grew across his face as he now threw one punch. The fire ignited at impact point in the punch once again. Now he went throttle, throwing in scissor kicks and other complicated moves, only to have his striking limb burst into a burning flame. He felt himself growing weaker by the attack, and he was already losing his pace as his breathing shortened. For a final test he leapt into the air, spin kicking through as his foot caught fire. In the second moment, he lifted his heel and came down to the ground. He dropped the heel into the dirt with great enough force to dent the earth. As his foot struck, flames burst out from the point of impact. In that moment where the flames where spread around him, he drew them back in, whipping them around into a cloud form as he spun, the flame following his hands. As he completed his turn, he released the fire like a rock from a slingshot. The flames burst into a small explosion almost ten feet away from him. He looked on with pride as his knees gave out and the man collapsed to his knees in a moment and sat there on all fours.

He was panting like an animal that had just run forty miles straight. He had done a good solid five hours or more of this training and he was feeling the burn in every part of his body. Sweat poured from his body, and his hair sagged with how wet it was with his fluid. Shurik wasn’t done. Not yet. With what strength he had left in his arms, he pushed himself from the dirt and took a weak stance. Soaked with sweat, barely able to stand, Shurik began to throw punches and other attacks into the air once more. No fire ignited this time, he was too exhausted to do that, but he wouldn’t stop.

When the guards had finally found Shurik that night, he was laid out in the dirt. Passed out from exhaustion. A few of the men Lifted him up and took him back to his bunk, laying him down inside. He would sleep well tonight. When they finally left the man to his rest they whispered between one another. “What the hell is that smile plastered on his face for? He just worked himself to exhaustion.” No one knew that the smile on his face was testament to what he had achieved by training this hard. Tomorrow he would meditate and pray. He would not be leaving his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Ashling looks up at him. His stutter and endearing and she found herself wanting to hug him. Maybe it was him being sweet or maybe it was the sake, she wasnt sure. " My thigh made you nervous and it made you blush? Oh I'm sorry." She looks at him through her eyelashes. She kind of wanted to flirt with him but she had a distintive feeling that he wouldn't understand. She was rather sad that she made him this nervous but at the same time it made her feel safer.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:24 pm

He nodded and took a sip of sake before setting it down. He leaned back and acidently fell back with his back against her. He blushed again and looked at her " Sorry." He sat up and giggled a bit as he looked back " In the wild i never saw any women like you..your c..cu..cut.." He smiled behind his mask and gave up trying to say that she was cute. He closed his eyes slightly as he placed one hand behind him to keep himself balanced. He was feeling tipsy and it felt amazing to him. He had never drank before until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Ashling giggles as he falls against her. " Its ok Jinny. You don't need to be scared of me." She listens as he tries to compliment her. " Are you trying to say Im cute? If so, that is so sweet. Thank you." She smiles and places her hand on his. Her ice blue eyes sparkle. " Jin. How old are you?" She prays he isnt too much youngerr than she is. She didnt think she could handle him being 16 too. It seemed everyone in Siram was 16. She felt creepy when she was there.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 pm

He blushed a bit more and looked down as she asked how old he was. " I don't know.. I am not older then 19 and no younger then 17.. I believe 18.. The time i spent in the wilds had blended all into one. You don't think about time out their. You only think about getting food and a place to stay safe for the night. You find what you need and try to stay alive. You never think of the time or what day,month or even year it is. All you think about is your survival. If you lived to see the next sunrise, you were lucky." He looked at her hoping she wouldn't get freaked out that he was 18. " I lived out their for over 8 years I'm told.." He looked down to see her hand on his. He blushed and slid slightly closer. " I am not afraid of you Ashling. I don't say that cause I'm ig..ign..igno.." He hoped that she would get what he was trying to say " I have accepted death and when it comes for me I will embrace it."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Ashling nods as he tells her about life in the wilds. She couldn't imagine living like that. It was all she could stand. Reaching out, she gently pulls him to her. She hugs him. As she does this she wonders if this is the first time he has ever been hugged. If she feels him tense up she will let go quickly.
Perhaps she was asking for his attention in a nonverbal way. Perhaps she shouldn't be flirting with him or caring about him. After all, she had no idea if he was telling the truth. However, she was drunk and didn't care. She just wanted to be held. Thats it. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 pm

He felt himself getting pulled up against her. He tensed slightly not sure of what she was doing. Seeing and feeling no harm but her kind embrace, he gently wrapped his arms around her. Hopping that she wouldn't get angry with him returning her embrace " What is this called?" He looked into her eyes with his. His held curiosity and a slight confusion. He would let go of her when she did he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Her suspision about hugging was confirmed when he asked what one was. She felt so bad for him. It broke her heart. " Its called a hug. It's a way to show you care about a person. Its a way to comfort them. To let them know they are special. You cant go around hugging everyone but if you like a person and you know they like you, then you can hug them." She stops hugging him and looks into his eyes. " You seem so old and yet so young. You have a kind heart, I can tell. If you need me here, I'll stay here with you. Someone should show you the ways of the world, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 pm

He nodded and pulled down his mask again " You are diff..diffe.." He chuckled slightly " You are nice to me for no reason." He hugged her again when she stopped " Thank you. If you want to stay i will let you. Although it will be awk..awk..awkar...awkwad.." He shook his head smiling " I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us." He took her hand and smiled again. She was different from some of the women he had met. They usually spat at him or called for the guards. With a small, happy sigh, he laid down on the bed beside her.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 am

His eyes fluttered open not even three hours after they had dragged him back into his bunk. The warmth of the bed felt different than the cooler earth he had fallen upon in his exhaustion. Shurik’s entire body tingled with pain and it felt like if he tried to lift himself from this resting place he would fail miserably. He gave himself a few moments of peace in the bed before his hands gripped at the sheets and he pushed himself up, a grunt left his lips as his left arm instantly wrapped around his abdominal region. It felt as if everything inside of him was on fire. He gritted his teeth and continued to push himself up with his right arm. As he swung his legs around and let his feet touch the floor, Shurik doubled over in pain and let out an audible sign that he felt it. After the cry was uttered, painful calls soon became sounding laughter. Despite his insides wrenching in pain, and his body all but trying to keep him down, he knew all this was due to his progress he had made earlier.

He now forced himself to stand. As he rose up, he felt off balance and almost fell down once more. He caught himself and remained on both feet as he shuffled his way over to the kitchen and into one of the cabinets. He pulled out one bottle of Cherry Blossom Sake and a single cup. Shurik grunted with almost every step he took as he made his way to the table, pulled out a chair, and sat down. He set the traditional Sake glass down upon the wooden table and twisted the cork out of its place. The room was barely lit; the lack of light caused his eyes to shine slightly like two purple orbs in the night. Once he had removed the cork, the sound of glass kissing one another sounded through the room as the liquid relief ran from the mouth of the bottle into the stomach of the cup. When it was topped off he broke the Sake bottle from its place and put the cork back into its mouth before setting the bottle on the table. He stood once more and grabbed the cup as he made his way over to the Dragon Figure and chuckled. He set the glass before the 10” tall figure and then made his way over to the closet.

As he gripped the handle in his left hand, his mind wandered for a moment. Images of the first time his father opened his closet to him and shone him the instruments inside flooded his mind. Shurik was stopped dead in his tracks by the memories and his body tensed in that moment. Seconds later, they left him and he pulled open the thin wooden door to the closet and looked upon the inside of the space. Different types of spears hung on all three walls of the closet. Most of the weapons were nearly seven feet in length and each one had a different type of spearhead attached to the all-metal poles. Each one had a name, presented by a tag that sat at eye level, and each one had a story of how they came to be. He had retained all of them through bartering and searching after his family had left him alone. He ignored the spears and bent down, picking up a small bundle of Incense sticks, there where nine or ten in one bundle, and a special piece of wood.

The Dragoon Warrior’s religion was all but dead, but Shurik continued to practice. Each spear was a part of the story the Dragoon’s believed to be how everything came to be. The entire religion revolved around the dragon and its many forms of existence. For the evil in this religion, they didn’t have a special place. The Dragoon’s believed that if one was cruel in their life and evil in morals they where reborn as a corrupt form of a dragon. The same beasts that had torn him apart so long ago, drakes.

As he contemplated the actions and events of the past days, he couldn’t help but think back to the death of his king, The rise of another, the making of a new friend and brother in arms, and the training he now would endure to master an art that would allow him to control the very beast he was now going to ask help from. Shurik placed himself on the mat before the Dragon figure and unbundled the incense sticks. He placed them inside the cup of Sake. Next he took the piece of wood and held it before his mouth. He could not truly breathe fire, but he lit his hand in a blaze and brought it between him and the wood. With a soft blow, the flames jumped onto the wood stick and began to burn. As he let the fire on his hand die, he kept the fire on the wood alive. He then took the wood and lit all ten sticks of incense, one after the other. He then dropped the wood into the glass of sake and doused the flames.

He now took in deep breaths, taking in the smoke that now began to fill the room. His body began to relax and the pain he felt inside faded into nothing. His lips moved, but no sound was produced, as he recited in his mind the prayer written on the wall in a special type of paint. His body, legs folded in, hands pressed together, completely relaxed as he let the scent of the incense and the burnt wood fill his nose and lungs. His mind flew into a state of perfect balance and his lips continued to mutter the prayer. A perfect state of meditation he had learned as a child was now achieved. This state was more effective than sleeping for him. He would not leave the bunk when the night turned into day.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 am

His body and his mind began to awaken from his extensive meditation. His eyes fluttered open as the last incense burned out and the ash fell into the cup. His body loosened from its binds and he released his breath. Smoke poured from his mouth as the air left his lungs. When he took in his first breath of clean air he felt purified and perfectly rested at the same time. As his mind re-entered his body a grin spread across his face, fangs bared in his toothy smile. His hands reached out and took a hold on the sake cup. First he removed the wood piece and set it before the Figure. Then he removed the not burnt ends of the incense and set them upon the piece of wood. The Sake in the cup was now clouded with ash. The liquid had turned a gray color. From his lips poured the prayer on the wall once more before he held the glass up to the dragon and drank the entire glass down.

He swallowed the liquid and took in a deep breath before returning to his normal breathing. Shurik took the burnt objects and picked them up, setting the sake glass down and then the burnt objects across the lip of the cup. He felt much better now. He felt like he had more energy than before and his body felt slightly stronger. Shurik’s eyes, as he stood, shone a visible ring of fire burning around his pupil. It took seconds for the fire to fade, though, and his eyes returned to the natural deep purple. Shurik walked over to the closet once more and opened the door. He let the wooden hulk slide back into the wall before he moved over and looked at himself in the sheet of glass that adorned the back of the door. As he looked at himself he still saw the bandaged on his body. The man shook his head and slowly began to unwrap himself from the bonds. Inch by inch his skin became visible once more, his scars reveling themselves in bulk with every bandage he removed. The burn cream had done its job and no scars from the burns where present.

Shurik sighed as he removed the last piece of bandage. He removed his destroyed pants and let them drop down to the ground. He looked at himself for a few moments, his eyes instantly drawn to the drake claw scars all over his body. His muscles where still strong, his body was not deformed from the many slashes all over his body, and he knew all of this, but he still found himself cursing his own reflection in the mirror. Shurik turned away from himself and took in a deep breath. He was actually training himself even now. If he ever planned on taming a beast, he had to first tame himself. This time the reflection won and not wanting to see any more, Shurik walked away from the mirror and into the small cove that was his bedroom.

He grabbed cleaned clothes and a dragon scale vest before he continued on his path and strolled into the connected bathroom. It was a small area with nothing more than a toilet, a small sink with limited counter space, and a stand up shower inside, but it served its purpose well enough. He switched the clothes to one hand as he opened the shower door and reached inside, flicking on the water to the highest setting. He let the door slowly swing closed behind him as he walked over and set his pile of clothes on the sink. After he was done with that he felt the warmth from the shower begin to fill the air as steam began to cloud the small room. He walked over to the shower once more and opened the door, letting it close on him as he stepped inside the water. The water poured down his body, covering him entirely in the steaming hot liquid. Shurik placed his head into the stream and closed his eyes as he let the liquid course down over his face and back.

After awhile of the soothing heat pouring down himself, he actually grabbed some cleaning solution and a piece of cloth and washed himself off. He cleaned his entire body and even his hair as he instantly rinsed off. As the last bit of soap dripped off his body, he set the cloth back into the place he took it from and turned the water off. As he stepped out of the glass box and into a room entirely cloaked in a thick layer of steam. A vent in the ceiling let the mist escape as fast as it could but despite its best attempts, it still fell short. He stood there on the stone floor and let the water drip off his body. It took a long time, but as the steam left the room, his body had almost completely dried off. He walked over and put on his new set of clothes, a set of socks, a set of boxers, his loose pants, a fitting shirt, and his dragon scale vest, tied tight against his body.

He walked from the bathroom and into his normal bunk. He walked back over to the closet and went inside once more, sighing lightly as he reached over and grabbed a very decorative spear. The pole of the spear was made of a solid piece of lightweight metal and was etched in gold with many different symbols. The symbols where highlighted by the black of the metal and each symbol seemed to glow gently against the darkness it was etched into. The head was normal, but attached to each bottom corner a chain dangled down and reattached about a foot of they way down the pole. Overall from tip of spear to the round knob at the other end of the weapon, the spear stood an impressive six and a half feet in length. Attached just below the chains was a flag. The flag, though against the floor, flew the flag of Incendia Calx. The dragon upon the one side flag was highly detailed and a dragon’s head adorned the opposite side with two spears crossed in the background, one pointing up and the other down. The entire object he had in his hand was his own story in the line of the Dragoons. He took the spear from the closet and set it against the wall as he walked over and placed his boots on his feet.

His entire outfit matched the colors of the spear and he looked overall very formal. He knew of a ball that was to take place in Siram and he had been selected the representative of, not only the Dragoons, but as the Incendia Guard itself. He took the spear, his quiver, and his bow from their resting spots and walked from his bunk. Many of his guard brethren were already outside his door and gave him a small salute as he walked by. He returned their good lucks and salutes as he placed upon his shoulders the quiver and bow. As he reached the front door, a larger man came up to him and tugged his shirt into a straighter place. “Good luck.” Shurik nodded to the general and walked from the barracks.

The streets were bustling like normal, and the crowds of people passed him by as he made his way through the crowd and towards an exit of the cave higher on the mountain. It took him a little while, but he finally reached the bottom of a winding path and slowly made his way along it. When he had finally reached the top, a small roost and an outpost sat at the entrance to what looked like a trading place. This is where one could pay a special tamer to fly you to anywhere in the place. If you hopped in with one of the trading flights, you only had to help them unload. He had missed the last call for that type of flight. He made his way into the area and began to discuss his flight with one of the men there. They reached an accord, he paid the man, and they boarded one of the faster winged beasts to begin their trip to the main Siram Island. Keeping a tight hold on the spear, the beast took off and he was on his way. Flying like this it would take half a day to reach his destination. He wished to walk around Siram for some time, maybe meet some more of the inhabitants before the ball officially began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Incendia Posts
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5